Friday, January 18, 2008

FROM FALL INTO WINTER... (Part 29c)

I had wanted to get to Elle’s house as early as possible on Friday but she had warned me that she had to help her mother until sometime around mid morning. Even though her mother was working at the drug store she had found she could make extra money by baking pies for a new restaurant. As she had to be up around 5am with Elle's father and wasn’t the type person to go back to bed, it made perfect sense to use the time to make money. I arrived somewhere after 10am and when I pulled up in front of the house I saw the clothesline filled up with clothes. My first thought was in wondering just how many pair of Elle’s panties were on the line. As the clothes were hung on the opposite side of the house from the kitchen door I had no excuse to go over there to do an “inspection”. When I walked in I was greeted by the wonderful smell of freshly baked pies. The problem was that there were no samples to try. Elle was in the process of cleaning up all the bowls and utensils when I arrived. I immediately picked up on the fact that Elle was wearing a skirt and I took it to mean that it was for my benefit. I joined in by drying the bowls after she washed them in order to free Elle from her chores as soon as possible.

It was a beautiful day. No clouds and no wind. Even though the temperature was in the 30’s, without the wind it was perfect. One thing we talked about all the time when we were at college was that we truly missed seeing the water. Even before I had a chance to ask Elle what she wanted to do she announced that we were going to go for a walk on the beach. I had no problem with that as I always enjoyed it, especially with Elle.

When we finished up Elle’s mother was in the process of moving some of the finished pies to her car for delivery. Elle grabbed her coat and we headed out the front door so that her mother wouldn’t find something else for her to do. Being that we were only home for a few days we’d only brought the minimum amount of clothes and, in Elle’s case she’d just brought one coat, her good, long, wool one. It was a little formal for beach walking but we she didn’t care. I’d noticed the well drilling rig working in front of my garage when I arrived and when we left Elle’s house it was quiet. I was hoping that they’d finish up that day so I could sleep in my own bed for at least two nights. We stopped to see what was happening and I saw my father there talking with the workers. The newest well was still unacceptable and they were going to try one more. Not what I wanted to hear.

We got out to the beach and then walked out on the dock in front of my house. When we got to the end and looked down we saw almost perfect images of ourselves. There was hardly a ripple on the water, anywhere. Walking towards the East gave us the best walk so we headed in that direction. The tide was low which gave us a lot of firm sand to walk on. The only problem were the jetties (sometimes called groins) that jutted out from the bulkheads of each house out into the water. The tide wasn’t low enough for us to walk around the ends which meant having to climb over them. Elle, with a skirt and long coat had to struggle to do it. She would sit on the top and then sort of flip her legs up and over to the other side, swiveling her butt as she did it. After a few times I realized that I could get a “free show” (peek at her panties) if I positioned myself just right. I was able to get enough of a look to know that she was wearing the nylon ones which pleased me to no end.

We walked as far as we could which actually took us to the East end of the beach in front on the local estate and it's “mansion” (which I’ve described in earlier parts). Up above us, on the lawn of the estate, was a cement gazebo. The stairs from the beach had not yet been removed for the Winter and since we knew no one was there in the house we decided to go on up. We’d done this a number of times in the past and had always enjoyed fantasizing about what it would be like if we lived there. It was no different this time. I don’t remember exactly what we talked about but we’d been sitting in there for more than just a few minutes when Elle gave out a little cry and then jumped up and ran towards the stairs. It only took a few seconds for me to recognize what was happening.

Common sense would have had her just go out to the grass, reach up under her skirt, pull her panties down, squat and pee. But she had this strange quirk that she wasn’t going to be what she called “naked”, even though the rest of her body was fully clothed, in front of any mal, including me. By the time I got to the top of the stairs she was more than halfway back down to the beach and I could see a trail of drips on the steps just behind her. I stopped there at the top and looked down, watching her spread her legs once she got to the bottom. I couldn’t see anything because of the angle I was at and the fact that her skirt and coat created a “tent” around her. She’d finished peeing by the time I reached her. When I walked around to look at her face there were no tears but just a look of resignation. She asked what time it was and when I told her it was almost noon she shook her hard and said that in her hurry to get out of the house she hadn’t used the toilet. It had been over three hours since she’d last gone. I ended up telling her that it was a good thing. It was longer than any time since her procedure and she should be happy. She, unfortunately, didn’t take it that way. I wanted, desperately, to run my hand up under her skirt and to feel her wet crotch but I knew her well enough to know that it wouldn’t make her happy right about then.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Poor Elle! Too bad you didn't get a feel of those nylon panties, maybe it would have been better if you didn't know she had those on, like waving steak in front of a hungry wolf.