Sunday, January 20, 2008

FROM FALL INTO WINTER... (Part 29d)

She’d told me that she wanted to be home before her mother left for work which was around 12:30pm so we started back. We hadn’t gone very far when she said that her slip had gotten wet and was bothering her. I helped her step out of it and did get a quick peek at her panties and I could see that they were wet above the crotch line. The start of a bulge! When we reached the first jetty we had a bit of a dilemma. If she were to climb over as she’d done going the other way it would mean having to sit on her dress (and good coat) in her wet panties. I jumped up on the jetty and, with some difficulty, managed to pull her up so that we could walk on it up to the bulkhead. When we were younger we walked along the bulkheads in the winter when no one was living in the bungalows thinking we were getting away with something. However, we would never have thought about doing it during the Summer when the cottages were occupied. So, here we were again, doing something we sort of knew we shouldn’t.

We were just about to my house when we heard the noon whistle. Since we thought we had some more time we continued on our path down to what we all called the “Right of Way”. It was the one parcel of land along the water that hadn’t had a bulkhead erected and was left in it’s pristine state. The beach sand ran from the water’s edge up to the road, sprinkled with tufts of beach grass. It was set aside for the homeowners who lived on the non waterfront side so they would have water access. From there we headed to Elle’s house which brought us in from the opposite direction than when we’d left. It allowed me to get a closer look at her washline. I could see a few panties and knew there were more that were being hidden by the sheets on the line closest to the road. I remember wanting to just run over there to count them but I knew I couldn’t, especially with her mother still inside.

The funny thing was that she wasn’t. She’d actually left early to deliver the pies. She left us some of the left over turkey to make sandwiches for lunch AND, some chores for Elle to do that afternoon. In my mind, I had been counting the minutes until she left so that Elle and I could truly be alone. As soon as I realized that we were alone I grabbed Elle and gave her a big hug and kiss. She still had her coat on but I didn’t mind. I didn’t even wait to take it off before I dipped down and ran my hand up under her skirt. Even though it had been almost an hour since she’d peed through her panties the crotch was still damp. She let me rub it but when I tried get my finger inside she pulled away, telling me I had to wait until after we’d eaten. As impatient as I was I knew I could last that long.

But, before she even started to make lunch she said she wanted to get washed up and into clean panties. I remember grabbing her by the shoulders right in front of the stairs and asking if she’d please leave the damp ones on. She gave me one of those “you’re kidding, aren't you?” looks and said that she wouldn’t be able to sit down for lunch if she didn’t. Out of the recesses of my mind came the idea for her to just put on a pair of the new, heavy cotton panties that I’d bought for her. I got another “look” as she ran up the stairs. She was back in no time at all which pretty much told me that I’d gotten my wish. But I also noted that I didn’t hear the sound of the toilet flushing. If you can remember the sitcom All in the Family (Archie Bunker) you’ll probably remember how you always knew when someone used the toilet. Elle’s house was the same way, at least as far as the second floor bathroom was concerned. So, after Elle made up our sandwiches we headed for the front room to eat our lunch. As we were about to sit down I saw a Police car drive by.

I swear I couldn’t remember a Police car on our road... ever. I watched it drive by and then sort of disappear behind a couple of small trees down the road a bit. A few minutes later five more cars went by. In the winter, other than Elle’s family and ours, there were never more than one or two cars go by in a week. We both got up and in this case could see a couple of them stop right in the road. By this time our curiosity was peaking. We grabbed out coats and headed down the road. We got far enough to see the Police car in the driveway of the girl, Barbara, who I’d previously described as being the “most endowed” of any of the kids in our neighborhood. We made our way past a few of the cars when we saw a man walking rapidly towards us waving his arms and telling us to turn around. We did and retreated to the Right of Way. We hadn’t been there for long when we saw Janie, the girl who lived just up the road, heading towards us. She lived with her grandmother who had also seen all the activity and dispatched Janie to find out what was going on. Janie had been a year behind us in school and was now a Freshman at a college not too far away. She and Elle chatted up a storm about their experiences and I just stood there, waiting for something to happen with the Police and all the cars.

It finally did... in the form of an ambulance. There were no sirens or flashing lights. Just the ambulance. It had to be headed for Barbara’s house but, with cars parked in the road (it was only 25 feet wide), it couldn’t get by until they were moved. Finally they were and after the ambulance went past us Janie recognized one the men who had just moved his car. She went up to him to ask what was going on. When she returned she said she’d been told that there was “an accident”. That wasn’t the only one.

To be continued...

2 comments:

badside said...

Eagerly awaiting the next installment!

oldblue said...

This is what I love about this story. You just never know where the next twist is going to lesd. The sex is great but so is the the everyday happenings in your life.