Friday, January 25, 2008

FROM FALL INTO WINTER... (Part 29f)

Although Elle and I had no specific plans for Saturday, I had wanted to get to see her as early as possible. However, my grandfather had plans for me. A couple of men in his town had seen the success he’d had with his racehorses and decided to get into the sport themselves. One owned some undeveloped property across the river and had built his own horse training facility. He’d been after my grandfather to take a look at it and, with my interest in horses, decided that with me available now would be a good time. As we left the house, one of my “wishes” came true in that I got to see the lady whose pale yellow panties had caught my eye early Thanksgiving morning. She was older than I’d hoped but was fairly attractive even to a nineteen year old. Now I had a face to go with the panties.

The horse facilities were quite nice and I could tell that my grandfather was impressed. I was given the opportunity to “jog” one of the horses. I’d not done that since I’d visited my grandparents in North Carolina during my Spring break from school. That’s all it took to get me excited about horses all over again. On our way back to the house my grandfather quickly picked up on it and, more or less, made me commit to visiting with him again in the coming Spring.

Back at the house I could see that the lady next door had hung out some wash and among it were some panties. The only thing was that the washline was on the far side of the house. There was no legitimate reason at all for me to go over into that yard so all I could do was grab a few long distance peeks. What I didn’t know was that the lady was a hairdresser and on Saturdays made house visits and that my grandmother was one of her customers. Right after lunch she asked me to run over next door and to let the lady know she was ready for her. I couldn’t believe it. It was almost too good to be true. Even though I wanted to get on my way to see Elle I was more than willing to run an errand that would provide me with a chance to see panties up close. I’m pretty sure that it was the first time I’d seen “Days of the Week” panties, at least a whole group of them at once. The one thing that I remember clearly was that they were mostly pastel colors. I also remember being caught staring at them from her porch when I was leaving after delivering the message. I hesitated at the top step and then heard her ask if the was anything wrong. Hearing her words I know I blushed beet red and bounded down the stairs, never once looking back.

The news of the suicide traveled quickly and some of the Summer residents had come out to take a look. I have no idea what they thought they would see but they came anyway. Since the only year round homes were those of Elle’s and my families, the people would stop in to supposedly say “hello”. The real reason was to use the bathroom. With no one home at my house they all stopped at Elle’s. Her mother was at work and Elle was left to deal with them by herself... until I got there. It sure didn’t make either of us happy but I was probably more unhappy than Elle as I saw my last hours of being truly alone with her slowly slipping away without much of any amorous satisfaction. We knew the evening was lost as I had to attend a delayed 80th birthday party for my grandfather. All the local relatives were going to be there and the only way I’d be allowed to miss it was if I were dead.

As far as Sunday was concerned I got to see Elle for a short time before she left to go back to school. I had to bring my car back to be stored in our garage until the Christmas break and had about a half hour with her. Unfortunately her mother was in and about the whole time and all we could do was to sneak a mild kiss from time to time. Even though there were some good memories of our time at home all I could think about on my trip back was what might have been.

To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

You seem to have had a well rounded life except for the fact it was so filled with other activives you just could not get around to the thing most young men think about. I hope you managed a moment or two for some self gratification. I know I often took a little time for myself or maybe alot. Memory fails me and my eyesight is not so hot. I quit when I needed glasses.

Pantymaven said...

oldblue: I didn't think you needed to know ALL the details. :-)