Sunday, March 30, 2008

DECEMBER... Home for the Holidays (Part 29n)

While we were just lying there, absolutely still, the one light that was on in the room suddenly went out. I wondered what had happened but didn’t dwell on it. Then I remember taking a few ”strokes“ like that before Elle reached down to pull a leg elastic away. I took the hint and made an ”adjustment“ and immediately felt the difference. The softness was warm and inviting. I had to be really careful because I certainly didn’t want to ruin the moment for either of us.

Even with being ”slow”, I knew it wouldn't be long though. I wanted to last until the absolute last second before pulling out and when I finally started to, Elle grabbed my butt cheeks and held me to her. I didn’t fight and allowed myself, again, to enjoy the sensational feeling. I don’t know how long we lay there but all of a sudden the room seem to light up. I turned my head towards the window from where the light was coming from and knew it had to be a car coming down the road. Literally, my heart stopped. I‘d “wilted” by then and was just lying on top of Elle. I immediately thought that it was her parents coming home as there were no occupied homes after Elle’s house at that time of year. I jumped up off her and started looking for my pants. I saw Elle follow me up and as I started pulling my pants on I saw her go to her dresser and pull open a drawer. Having “visited” her dresser, I knew that the drawer she was in was where she kept her panties. I wondered why she was getting panties instead of finding her pajama bottoms and putting them on. While this was going on the light in the window kept getting brighter. I had my pants up but now had to find my shirt. As I reached down to pick it up I saw Elle stepping into another pair of panties pulling them on over the ones she was already wearing. I certainly didn’t understand why she wasn't putting on her pajama bottoms.

I know we didn’t say anything from the time I jumped up until Elle walked out of the room and headed for the stairs. She was carrying her pajama bottoms as I watched her disappear down the stairwell. I got my shirt on and tucked in and then followed her down the stairs, all the while thinking that my only escape was to go out the front door while her parents were coming in through the kitchen door. When I got to the bottom Elle was standing there and peering out into the front room, looking out the front window. She was still holding her pajama bottoms. I walked up behind her and as I looked out into the room I saw taillights. It wasn’t her parents after all. I just reached around her and squeezed her tight while nuzzling her neck and breathing a big sigh of relief.

When Elle turned around to face me I could see the look of relief in her face. I continued to hold her and began kissing her lightly around her ears, finally reaching her lips. She was not a particularly passionate kisser but this time it was different. It was truly a “lip lock”. Habit I guess, but my right hand found its way to her crotch. As soon as I touched her panties I recognized them as the Nazareth heavy cotton panties I’d bought for her during the Fall. I also felt that her crotch was wet but I knew immediately that it my was cum working though the material and not pee. Usually Elle didn’t want me down there after we’d had sex but she didn’t try to stop me this time. Maybe it was because I made no effort to go “inside”.

I don’t know how long we stood there like that and I know we didn’t know what the actual time was. It was Elle who broke the “spell”. She headed for the kitchen and turned on the light to read the clock. As I walked in I saw a beautiful sight. A pretty girl in pajama tops that only covered half her panties. I wish I’d had a camera. It was just past 11:30pm and Elle decided it would be a good idea to use the toilet. I, smartly, didn’t follow her... and I was rewarded for it.

When Elle reappeared she turned the light out and walked up to me and slightly spread her legs. It was certainly an “invitation” and I took her up on it. By then there had been enough time for me to start to “recover”. As my hand touched her crotch I could feel a bulge starting. When I started to rub I realized that Elle had peed a little into her panties and I took advantage of it. The combination of warm pee and cum made for a nice feeling, at least for me. We stood there in the dark, kissing (and me rubbing) for what seemed like a long time. Finally, Elle broke away and, after another check of the clock, suggested that it might be time for me to go since we had no idea what time her parents would be coming home. As much as I didn’t want to I knew it was the smart thing to do. All in all, it had turned out to be a memorable night... a VERY memorable night!

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Wonderful post...thanks!