Monday, June 23, 2008

SIGNS OF SPRING...and better times (Part 32c)

Also, there were four things that happened right after returning to school. The first was when I stopped in to see my parents friend’s, the B’s, the couple that ran the clothing store in town. Avid fans of horse racing, I wanted to apprise them of my week in North Carolina. I hadn’t intended to let slip the fact that I was seriously contemplating spending the Summer working with the horses at the nearby racetrack. As soon as Mr B heard it he was VERY enthusiastic and started encouraging me to pursue it. I hadn’t even told Elle at that point so I felt myself being put under a pressure that I didn’t need.

The second thing was when I ran into Mrs T, the farmer’s wife who had pretty much befriended me. I had to walk past the only bank in town every time I went to or from the fraternity. She was just coming out as I walked past. I felt a bit guilty as I’d promised to keep in touch with her and hadn’t. She was very nice about it but told me that she expected me to pick a night to come and have a ”good home cooked meal“. Seeing her made me think, immediately, of her daughter, Joanne. I really was interested in how she was progressing but I also remembered how, with almost every visit, I’d also get a panty peek. I think that was what really made me say I would call soon.

The third was something that happened at the house where I lived. As I’ve previously mentioned, without really going out of my way I’d been able to see some of Julie’s panties. It was probably because I was somewhat fearful of her mother, Mrs K, that I’d not made a conscious effort to do more. Another reason was that I didn’t really find her that attractive, not that it was all that important when it came to viewing panties. But, upon return to my room from that weekend with Elle I stumbled onto the fact that Julie had a serious boy friend and that he was ”visiting“ her in her room. It was certainly a surprise to me what with the strictness that Mrs K exhibited. Neither my roommate or John, the other fraternity brother who lived in the house with us, was there and, obviously, were her parents. I was at the top of the stairs when Julie, holding her clothes in a ball in front of her, made a dash for the bathroom. She screamed when she saw me climbing the stairs which brought her boyfriend running. He, at least, had his boxer shorts on. I don’t remember any words being spoken. As I thought about it and described the situation to the other guys when they returned later on, I didn’t realize how it would come into play in the not too distant future.

The fourth had to do with life at the fraternity. Right after our return from intersession the card game of choice had become poker. Being the middle of Winter, and bored, I sat in for a few games but found it too rich for my blood. Chatting with some others, we decided to create our own game. Since none of us had the money to play at the other two established tables we decided to play a penny-ante game instead. We set some rules and kept a paper record of who owed who. For me, the game was another excuse for me not to study and I played almost every night I could.

I don’t want to bore you with all my weekend excursions to see Elle over the next few weeks as not much really took place. Elle held fast to the 50% study rule which, realistically, was the bulk of all the studying I did. That certainly cut into my time to get ”up close and personal“ with her. Over those weekends I witnessed a number of examples of how far Elle had progressed in being able to control her need for the toilet. Whereas I had wondered if some of our ”pee play“ would go away if Elle were ”cured”, there was no sign of it when we did get “involved”. Elle welcomed the “visits” of my fingers and always with a little “squirt” for lubrication. My “visits” weren’t for long though as Elle made sure she maintained control of the situation. The trauma of our close call was still vivid in both our minds.

One of my biggest problems was in how and when to tell Elle I was planning on staying upstate and working with the horses. I wasn’t being helped by Mr B. (at the clothing store) who kept prompting me to do it. Each time he did he’d give me more reasons why... and they made sense.

I finally made contact with Mrs T. and set up a date to visit and for dinner. I had gone out for the sailing team and had made the squad. To get to the lake we sailed on we had to go past the T’s farm. So, on the designated night, I got left off at their house retuning from practice. As always, I checked out the clothes line as I walked in but it was bare. All I could do was hope that Joanne would give me a peek somewhere during the evening. Daylight savings time was in effect and it was definitely lighter longer. When dinner was over Mrs T. suggested that Joanne take me to see the new calves. As in past visits, it had taken a while for her to warm up to me. She seemed talkative on our way to the pen where they were located. This was a definite improvement for Joanne as almost all previous conversation was limited to her answering questions. I don’t remember how long we were there. As I remember it we talked about my staying and working with the horses. For some reason that seemed to excite her. When we got back to the house it was really cooling off and getting dark but, as she reached the top step, she sat down. I was a few steps below her and stopped when she did. I think it would be too presumptious to say that she deliberately showed me her panties. She was way too naive and unpolished socially to realize what such an action did. She was just turning from one side to the other and oblivious to what I would or could see. As I said, it was getting dark but there was enough ambient light to see the white of her panties. I was certainly happy. I was also happy to see Joanne starting to come out of her shell. Just before I left she asked about my sailing. In an effort to keep her thinking in a positive way I told her that if she wanted that I could probably arrange to take her. That really lifted her spirits.

To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Nothing like a panty shot, but I sense trouble could be on the horizon with the sailing offer. Keep up the story, as we must be about the same age it brings back memories of a better and more simple same to live.

badside said...

Hmm, I wonder where this might be going with Joanne on the boat?!