Thursday, June 12, 2008

WINTER DOLDRUMS... Surviving, but barely (Part 31g)

Even as unhappy as she was it did give me the opportunity to find out exactly what had happened to Christy. She told me that she’d waited up for her to get back to the room. Then she used the bathroom and set two of her alarm clocks. When the first one went off she was surprised to find Christy was still awake. She told Elle that she had cramps but she wasn’t expecting her period. Elle used the toilet and went back to sleep. When the second alarm went off she went down the hall to the bathroom but found the door closed. She said she went back to the room and waited for a while but when Christy still didn’t come back she returned to the bathroom. This time she knocked but didn’t get a response. Then she opened the door and saw Christy sitting on the toilet and holding her head over a wastebasket. Elle told me that seeing her that way scared her. She got a washcloth and put cold water on it so Christy could wipe her face. Then, after she indicated that she was done Elle helped her up and to the sink so she could rinse out her mouth. While Christy was doing that Elle looked into the toilet when she went to flush it and saw a lot of bright red blood. She told me that even with her worst periods she’d never seen so much blood. After helping Christy back to the room and into bed she went to fetch Mrs. K. Sometime while this was all going on Elle said she peed but didn’t know it. It wasn’t until Mrs. K acknowledged her that she realized it. (It was at that point that I began to understand why Elle was so upset with me.) Elle told Mrs K what had happened and she, in turn, got Professor K up to take Christy to the school infirmary. Elle said she couldn’t let Christy go alone so she put on some clothes and accompanied them. She just put on a pair of slacks over her nighttime ”package“, wet and all. It was around 6am when they got there and Elle had been there ever since, still in her wet ”package“. I knew that she now wore the full plastic panties over her ”package“ at night so that even though uncomfortable, she wasn’t in danger of really embarrassing herself. She did volunteer that she’d asked one of the nurses for a couple of sanitary pads and at least was not totally ”soggy” as we were walking.

When we arrived at our destination she located her suitcase. We found a relatively quiet place and she started going through her things. I remember, clearly, her asking where her toiletries and hair brush was. I’d not thought of them in my haste to get back to her. I think I just stood there with a blank look on my face. We didn’t have plastic bags back then so the panties that she’d wet were in a hard plastic box that had originally come with cosmetics. I remember her looking in it and closing it immediately. That was when I remembered I still had the two pair she’d wet Saturday that I’d hidden under the bunk I'd slept in the night before but I kept my mouth shut. She looked at me with despair. I asked what was wrong and she said she didn’t have any dry or clean panties left and that she’d have to stay in what she had on. As cruel and weird as it sounds, hearing her say those words excited me. Because I’d been so stressed I hadn’t actually had a sexual thought all day and the thought of her continuing to wear wet (damp) panties for her trip back to school excited me even though I wasn't going to be with her.

Her driver and the other two girls who were going back got on the road around 1:30pm, which was the target. I hadn’t had anything to eat at all since I got up. I was famished but when I got back to the fraternity all the prepared sandwiches were gone. It was peanut butter and jelly again! It was while I was relaxing for a few minutes that I remembered that I still had to collect Christy’s things and make up my roommate’s bed. Up to that point all I'd wanted was sleep. As I thought about what had to be done I became energized when I realized that I’d be able to inspect Christy's panties, up close and personal. That put a little “spring” in my step as I walked back to my room.

Of course you know that my first call of duty was to find and inspect Christy’s panties. I rationalized that I was going to have to open her suitcase to put her things in it anyway so wasn’t really doing anything wrong. At first I couldn’t find any. But, after a little searching I found two pair in a soft side pocket along with a bra. I found the pink ones I’d seen the day before. I found the label and saw a name I’d never seen before... Plymouth. (It was a name I’d see again.) The number said “6“ and, as I held them up, thought they looked a little big for the size girl that Christy was. The applique had caught my attention when I’d first seem them but on the second look it was the super satiny feel that really got me excited. The second pair was also Plymouth but with no applique and were white. It was obvious from the discharge in the crotch of the pink ones that they’d been worn but the white ones seemed unworn. There was a slight discoloration in the crotch but nothing like in Elle’s panties. They were also super satiny.

I stripped the bed and checked to make sure there weren’t any more panties hidden in the sheets. I also checked under the bed but no luck there either. For the $5 that each girl paid we got clean sheets and towels. I chose to leave the sheets that Elle had slept in on my bed. I hoped that some of her ”scent“ had worked its way into them and would help me with pleasant dreams. Then I put all Christy’s things in her suitcase (including her toiletries from the bathroom) and headed back to the fraternity. I wanted to get them to her as soon as I could and to also check on her because I knew that when I called Elle she’d want to know. I don’t know how far I walked that day but I know I lost a few pounds. After getting a bite at Mo’s I headed for my room and bed. I never even heard my roommate arrive back. What a weekend!

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Great when you can do a panty inspection and get credit for doing a good deed at the same time! I bet you were happy as a clam!