Tuesday, June 10, 2008

WINTER DOLDRUMS... Surviving, but barely (Part 31f)

On the way I remembered that one of my freshman dorm mates supposedly had some sort of actress/starlet as his date. The ”talk“ had been that she was something special. Since his fraternity was on my way I stopped in. Their party was fairly dead, like ours was when Elle and I had left. But the ”action“ was down in their basement where their bar was located. My fraternity boasted that we had the longest bar on fraternity row but this fraternity actually had the nicest. They had the ambiance of a pub, complete with a juke box. In any case, it didn’t take much searching to find the center of attraction. She was up on the bar and doing some of those pin-up poses that were in vogue in the 40’s and 50’s. I know the guys who were up close were getting an eyeful but I was about five or six rows deep. About the best I got in the way of a peek was when she swiveled from one side to the other and I got the briefest look at a small white triangle. The rumors were right... she was gorgeous! I often wondered how Teddy (her date) managed to get the good looking girls because he, himself, certainly didn’t appear to offer much in the way of looks. He was about 6’4” tall and maybe weighed all of 150 pounds. With a “beak” for a nose and “hollow” cheeks he was more of a candidate for the “Elm Street” horror movies character, Freddy.

When it was obvious that I wasn’t going to get any closer I decided to see what “action” was going on upstairs. It was pretty innocuous at first but when I stepped out onto their porch (enclosed) I saw a rather interesting sight. I’ve told you how I would sometimes get Elle to come up on my lap and straddle me. Well, this guy and gal were in that very position and she was really “working it“, sound effects included. If he was ”inside“ he had to have pulled her panty crotch aside because I saw her whole backside fully encased by her panties. I wondered how they had the nerve to be doing it when out in public. There was no way that either Elle or I would’ve done it right there with people (although not many) walking around.

There wasn’t much action happening when I finally got back to my fraternity so I headed upstairs to try for some sleep. I’d told Elle I meet her around 8;30 am and as I lay there in bed I kept trying to come up with a place where the two of us could be alone together so I could take advantage of Elle’s obvious change of heart concerning abstinence. The only place I could come up with was the ”dungeon“ area at the library. It wasn’t appealing but it was the best I could do.

I arrived back at the house where Elle and Christy were staying right on time. But, when I walked in the door I was met by Mrs. K. She seemed to be upset and quickly told me that Christy and gotten sick and that Professor K, had taken her to the infirmary. She said that Elle went along to comfort Christy. The fraternity was approximately a mile away and the infirmary was over a mile more from there. I walked back to the fraternity and tried to find someone to drive me the rest of the way but no one jumped up so I continued walking. When I got there Elle was in the waiting room and looked incredibly tired. She said they were still running tests on Christy and that she’d have to stay over. As soon as I heard that I knew it was a problem. The way her school had it set up, the house mother was like a guardian for all the girls. They were all expected to be in the house by certain times each and every day. When a girl wanted to leave campus for a weekend she had to get her parents written permission. Both Elle and Christy were expected to be back by the normal Sunday curfew which was 11pm.

I was fairly sure that the doctor or someone at the infirmary would be in touch with Christy’s parents and that they would take care of her absence but I still had to see that Elle got back in time. I left her and tried to track down Christy’s date. It took a while and after I told him what had happened I asked if he would drive Elle back anyway. He looked at me like I was crazy. (nice guy... NOT!) That left me scrambling to find someone else who was headed back to Elle’s school. I finally found a guy who said he’d do it for $5. That made me mad because he had to get his own date and another girl back anyway but I didn’t have any choice. He told me to have Elle at his fraternity by 1:30pm. By then it was almost noon. Since I wasn’t that far from my room I decided to go get Elle’s things and to bring them back to this guys fraternity before I went back to get Elle. I updated Mrs. K and she had no problem with me going upstairs. I was familiar with most of Elle’s things and I just gathered them up and threw them in her suitcase. I left her bag at her driver’s fraternity and then walked to mine. This time I had better luck and got one of the brothers to drive me to the infirmary to get Elle.

By that time Christy’s tests had been completed and she was in a room. Elle told me that the doctor thought she had food poisoning although no one else had come into the infirmary with the same symptoms. She told me that Mrs M , their sorority housemother had been called and Christy was cleared to stay as long as the doctor required. Elle got permission to say ”good bye“ to her and then we were off, back to my fraternity. Almost as soon as we arrived there she asked if I had her suitcase. I told her that it was at the fraternity of the guy who would be driving her back to school. The ”look“ I got wasn’t pleasant. Even though we were still in the foyer and there were people all around she said something I couldn’t believe she was capable of. It was something along the lines of ”I need to change! I’ve been in these wet things since 5 or 6am.“ It caught me totally by surprise. She had always been super conscious of keeping her ”secret“. It was obvious she was upset with what I told her and had "reacted". I said that I could go get it but she said that we’d go together.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Plans foiled again! I know that feeling.