Thursday, July 10, 2008

SIGNS OF SPRING... and better times (Part 32h)

The picture taking pretty much ended the day. We both had things that we HAD to do at home. As much as I would liked to have stayed forever, reality said we had to get going. I had suggested that Elle not put her bathing suit back on but she was concerned that her mother would notice and how would she be able to explain that. I, somewhat selfishly, suggested that she might want to pee before we left and she did, allowing me to watch but not touch. As bold as she’d been in stripping down to her panties she still wouldn’t get fully naked in front of me. So she, as expected (and I wanted), peed through her panties. She didn’t really want the pee in her bathing suit so we stuffed a few paper napkins between her wet panties and her suit when she put it back on. Since she had worn jeans over her suit the fact that the napkins showed didn’t matter.

Driving home I couldn’t believe what had just happened. I can tell you I was seriously doubting my decision to go work with the horses. But it’s amazing how fast things can turn around from good to bad. When we pulled into the driveway I saw my mother sitting on the steps to the back porch. That was NOT a good sign. She called us up to the house and once inside started in on me about our engagement. Of course I’d told Elle about the less than enthusiastic reception I’d gotten when I told my parents. Rather than go through all the stupid details, suffice it to say the problem had to do with the ”caste system“. My grandmother was unbelievably old school and the fact that Elle’s father had once worked for my grandfather made her ”inferior“ and not worthy to marry into the family. When we started dating my mother had been able to keep the situation under control by saying it was just infatuation and that I’d soon tire of Elle. An engagement announcement would show that it was more than infatuation. So, what she was proposing was for us to postpone the public announcement until she had time to ”massage’ the situation. Elle was definitely not happy but deferred to me. As far as the public was concerned I could care less. We agreed to talk with Elle’s mother and, since she was the one actually making the announcement, leave it up to her. WHEW!!!

It took a little persuasion but she agreed to it. Elle, on the other hand said she was going to wear the ring openly. By doing that she wasn’t going against what my mother had asked so she was OK with it. But, all these machinations had totally screwed things up as far as my plans for the evening were concerned. My grandparents were supposed to have come for supper but, because of the engagement thing ,my mother had canceled it. I knew I had to see them before I left and that meant a trip to their house. More time away from Elle!

Monetarily, it was worth it as my grandfather gave me some "insurance" money. Time wise it was costly. I didn’t get back to Elle’s house until probably around 10pm. The lights were out which meant her parents were in bed. That was good. But my “new” car had very loud mufflers and there was no way to quiet them down. I know that if we decided to go off in the car her parents would know and it was what might happen to Elle that made me suggest we just go for a walk. There was a community beach just down the road from Elle’s house. We seldom went there because it was usually occupied and also bordered by two houses. We were afraid that if we got “involved” and anyone saw us word would travel fast. But we headed there on this night.

There were two old logs that had washed up in one storm or another. People using the beach used them to sit on or, if they sat on the sand, as a backrest. We sat down, side by side until the few kids that were still there left. When we felt comfortable that there was no “life” at either of the houses Elle got up and sat on my knees, straddling them. She slid up as close as she could get to me and we just held each other. I don’t remember much if any conversation taking place. Even though we were facing each other, Elle had her head on my shoulder. In spite of the excitement of the afternoon, I was content to just sit there like that. I have no idea how long we sat there without moving. The first thing I noticed was a warm feeling on my inner thighs. It only took a second to know what was happening. But I didn’t say anything and Elle didn’t move. That sort of told me she didn’t even know she’d leaked and that was when I started to get hard. It was probably less then a minute before it got a whole lot warmer. I remember pulling her closer to me and when I did I woke her up. She realized immediately what was happening and tried to get up. I wouldn’t let her. She relaxed after a couple of half hearted tries and then I felt the rest of her pee flooding my groin area. I only had to move slightly before I came.

We sat there for a while longer before we made an effort to get up. I, of course, was a mess and the front of Elle’s skirt had gotten wet when I'd pulled her up close to me. If we’d been in front of my house I think we might’ve gone swimming, or at least gotten wet. But we headed for her house. When we said our “good nights”, it was pretty tame and I never even touched her wet panties. I’m not sure why. Once in bed I sure relived those two wonderful parts of our day together.

Elle helped me pack the car the next morning and with everybody around to wish me good luck we never really got any private time. I was probably halfway to the track before the melancholy of leaving her was replaced by the excitement of what I was about to do.

To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

I marvel at how the two of you connected up. Makes one wonder if there really is some form of devine guidence that would allow for your fetish and her loving acceptance.

Anonymous said...

It just keeps getting better. Love, love, love the picture. Thanks for letting me see it.

Ross Rosser