Friday, July 25, 2008

SUMMER... and a whole new life (Part 33d)

It was easily a month until I saw Joanne and her family again. They had contacted me and invited me to attend the County Fair where Joanne was exhibiting not only her baking but also some cooked dishes. The only time I could go was on a Sunday which was also the last day of the Fair. Joanne’s sisters were also going. When I pulled into the yard I got an eyeful... of panties on the clothesline. I can only guess as to how many were up there but it had to be a dozen or more. There was nothing on the line but panties and bras. OH MY HEART!. Of course, the problem was that there was no way to get over to inspect them with everybody around. I wondered, to myself, why there were no other clothes hanging with them.

When the fair closed we all returned to the farm. The older girls wanted to change and ”get comfortable“ as soon as they arrived home. Joanne was directed to take in the wash. Now, if I were dating her I might have had at least a small reason to accompany her but I didn’t. It tore me up. The closest I got was opening the screen door to let her in. The pair on top was white nylon and a pale pink pair was right beneath it. So close and yet so far!

When the girls came downstairs Mrs. T. suggested that we go play horseshoes while she made something up for dinner. The older girls were wearing shorts and Joanne remained in her dress. The ”pit“ was along side the west or sunny side of the house.
It had been pleasantly warm all day and even though the sun was well on it’s way down, it remained that way. It was obvious that the older two, who were very good athletes, had plenty of experience in tossing horseshoes. It was Joanne and I against the two of them and it was no contest. I suggested that the older two go head to head and that Joanne and I would watch. Joanne sat down, leaning against a big tractor tire that had been painted white and had flowers in the middle. I chose to stand and, my decision paid off for me. Joanne had pulled her knees up to her chin and was resting it on them. A cat appeared and went right to Joanne. When she reached over to grab it she let one leg down, almost to the ground. With the setting sun shining on her I got what could’ve been considered a posed panty crotch picture. I was ”taken“ by the fullness of the crotch and immediately wondered who made the panties. I’d say I had a full 15 or so seconds of a straight on look. When she closed her legs she never looked my way so I was sure she didn’t catch me peeking. Her sisters were too involved in their competition to pay any attention. A very good memory, to say the least.

I had hoped to see more of Joanne during the Summer but circumstances were such that it didn’t happen. That didn’t mean that I didn’t think about her because, from time to time I did.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Sounds like panty heaven!