Wednesday, July 30, 2008

SUMMER... and a whole new life (Part 33f)

After that Pat made a point of looking for me in the paddock every night before she assumed her duties. She was very easy to talk to. I have no idea how long it was after that night in her office before I went back. I do remember that I was in the Clubhouse for the last race and didn’t have to go back to the barn that night. I saw her take the winner’s circle picture and decided I go down and try to catch up with her. She was just about to go up the stairs to her office when I did. It was basically the same sort of night as the last time. I was perspiring just sitting watching the last race and by the time I’d run after her my shirt was almost completely wet. As we climbed the stairs I could just barely make out a VPL but what I noticed was that the back of her blouse was wet as was the waistband of her khaki’s. The air inside the office was dead and combined with the chemicals from the darkroom it was hard to breathe. I remember coughing. Pat told me to wait there for a minute as she went into the dark room. When she returned she said she’d opened the windows and turned on the fan. I wish I could remember the small talk as we stood there but I do remember her saying that it probably wasn’t a good night to have a visitor. I asked her why and she said because it was so uncomfortable up there. We’d talked enough when we were in the paddock all those nights to be able to make small jokes with each other. She liked to tease with “asides”. That was a trait she probably picked up from her father only her father’s comments “bit” and sometimes hurt. In any case I made an aside back to her along the lines of ”I know... you just want to get rid of me so you can take off your clothes.“ I’m sure she laughed... she usually did whenever I tried to get back at her. After trading some barbs (non biting) she challenged me. I heard her but I honestly didn’t believe her. ”I will... if you will.“ I do remember standing there, looking at her. I think she said ”I’m waiting...“ and I do remember her standing there with her arms crossed over her chest. A challenge, if I ever heard one!

However, I wasn’t looking for a challenge. I was being a ”smart ass“, trying to be as quick and clever as she was. But she wouldn’t let up. She called me some names that I can’t really remember insinuating that I was ”chicken“ to do it. I finally started unbuttoning my shirt and as soon as I did she started on hers. I was about halfway done when I looked over at her and she was pulling her blouse off her arms. In spite of seeing her bra encased breasts I didn’t even have the start of a bulge. The whole situation, happening so quickly and unexpectedly, really had me reeling. Yes, I’d seen Elle and M J (many years before) undress but those situations were conducive to a bulge. For sure, I was uncomfortable. I had no sexual interest in Pat and I was, in my mind, totally committed to Elle. I really didn’t know what to do.

When I got my shirt off I hesitated. She stood there saying something like ”Don’t stop now!“. Once I had my belt undone she challenged me to a race in getting our pants off. There’s one thing I’ve never shied away from and that’s a race, of any kind. She won but only because I got my heel caught when pulling my foot out of a pants leg. Now we were standing there in only our underwear about three feet apart. I’m going to say I was somewhat embarrassed. I just didn’t know her that well to be at ease. I’ll also admit that I was unexperienced in dealing with females, especially ones who had ”lived a bit“, if you know what I mean.

I shouldn’t have worried. She opened the dark room door and ushered me inside and started in on her work. There were two windows and a fan in one. Just having the air moving past me made me cooler. She explained all the steps that she was taking in the developing process and at the end I was actually helping her. My job was to take the developed pictures out of the solution and hanging them up to dry. We finished in less than an hour and when we went back to the the office, the light, as dim as it was, made me wince. The other thing was that it was noticeably warmer in there. As my eyes adjusted to the light I finally focused on Pat and her underwear. She was, as I’ve previously mentioned, a solidly built girl. Her breasts were small for a girl of her size but still ample and the bra she was wearing was nothing special. She had a waist but it wasn’t nearly as pronounced as Elle’s. Of course I was interested in her panties and as I focused on them I felt the start of a bulge. The light wasn’t good enough and I wasn’t close enough to be sure if they were nylon or cotton. She started putting her blouse on right away which gave me a few extra seconds to focus on her panties. I noted that she filled them out well as there were no puckers anywhere. Once she started to step into her pants I started getting dressed myself. I definitely felt more at ease at this point that I had since she offered up the ”challenge“.

She made sure everything was OK in both rooms and then we left. I was all set to walk back to the barn but she insisted on driving me. It was still quite warm and riding with the top down felt good. I don’t remember any conversation until we got to the barn. I expected to just say ”good night“ and to get out of the car but as I turned to get out she put her hand on my shoulder. The exact words she spoke are long gone but she basically told me that she didn’t give ”free lessons“ and that I owed her. I had no idea what she meant by that... I kid you not. It cleared me at about 20,000 feet. The hand on the shoulder went to my neck and she pulled me back to her and when my face was leaning back towards her she bent down and kissed me on the lips. I’d been warm from the ambient temperature but after that I was hot... perspiring profusely. I forced myself back to a sitting position and bolted out of the car. I don’t remember if I looked back at the car or not as I disappeared into the tack room. It was a long time before I fell asleep. I’d never had a female come on to me like that before and I just didn’t know what to think or what to do.

To be continued...

3 comments:

badside said...

Guess ya didn't see that one coming! Gotta love a lady who knows what she wants. Wish more women would be more direct like that, would make things a lot easier for dummies like me!

Anonymous said...

I've not finished reading your long, great blog, but am up to aug 06 only. But....

Wanted to say your desires, experiences and your descriptions of the girls you've known are amazing similar to mine, except I'm somewhat younger than you. But I loved (love) panties, had a collection (now long gone), examined panties in girls' rooms and hampers, loved girls wetting themselves and came in my pants looking at girls' panties up their skirts or girls in their panties and bras. I'd love to be in touch...anyway to contact you?

aquavite

Pantymaven said...

To Aquavite;
Try me at mniwroc@yahoo.com