Thursday, August 28, 2008

MORE SUMMER... and my new life (Part 34d)

I spoke to “Wingo” who said he would be glad to help her out. I gave him some background and put emphasis on the fact that she was basically broke and was facing having to sell one of her two horses. When I passed his "OK" on to Alida I got another kiss and another smile. One of her horses was scheduled to race the early part of the week and AJ had a horse in the same race. That was perfect because I’d be there and able to see how Alida’s horse made out. I did very little betting on the races. Trying to save as much money as I could for school and having to pay for food and gas didn’t leave a lot of discretionary money. But, more because I’d gone “out on a limb” by suggesting “Wingo“, I sent up $2 to bet on Alida’s horse to win. Because her horse had such a poor record there wasn’t much interest by the betting public and he went off at 18 to 1 odds. As they went past the paddock and the 1/4 mile pole, the horse was in the middle of the pack (of eight). Alida was screaming that the horse liked to be out front as they raced down the backstretch. We couldn’t see that much until the horses were almost to the finish line. I saw ”Wingo’s“ racing colors (red, while and blue) on the outside and I was pretty sure that he was the first to cross through the finish wire lights. By the time her horse was posted as the winner Alida was a mess! Being short, she hadn’t really seen the finish. She was hoarse from screaming and beside herself from worry. She needn’t have been. ”Wingo” told me, as we walked back into the paddock, that the horse had a lot more “go power” and was smiling as he told me. I remember looking back to see how much the horse paid to win and it was over $38. It was big for me but knowing Alida was happy for having her horse win the race, that was the added bonus.

It got better. Her other horse raced later on that week and also won. This horse was a better horse and was racing for more money. For the week Alida’s horses had won $700. They hadn’t won that much in the last 5 weeks that they’d raced. The smile on her face came a lot easier.

AJ’s best horse always raced on Saturday night which meant that I had to be there as well. The owner of the horse would usually show up and I’d end up having to squire him around after the races were over. It’s funny, but I didn’t mind busting my tail working on the horses but this duty was a royal pain in the ass for me. After staying with him for an hour I excused myself by saying I had to go check on the other horses. I saw the light on in Alida’s room so stuck my head inside. I was expecting to see her in her underwear but I sure was surprised at what I saw. She had her hair down and was wearing a blouse that actually showed she had a feminine body. When I walked in she stood up and, almost girlishly, asked if I approved. She had a on a pair of crisp khaki pants and a pair of loafers. Not beautiful, but a major improvement! Of course I told her she looked really nice. It was obvious that she’d been waiting for me and I felt bad that I had to get back to the owner. By the time he had left and I got back to her room she was asleep. As I lay in bed I remember thinking that she had actually listened to what I’d suggested and I felt good about it.

I honestly don’t remember if I did her wash on that Sunday or not but I don't think so. The first time I saw Alida on Monday we were both on the racetrack. I didn’t recognize her at first as her hair was still down and she wasn’t wearing her baseball cap. Actually, she was pretty much dressed the same way as she was on Saturday night. It took a little getting used to. When I caught up to her I was tempted to ask her about it but didn’t. She was actually smiling as we jogged our hoses side by side. It was nice to see it. Now that things were going better for her. The only “downer” for her was that both her horses got “bumped up” a class and she was concerned that they wouldn’t be competitive. As it turned out she needn’t have worried. “Wingo” won again with both of them. It was almost surreal. Both set new time records and, of course, more money... $900 to be exact.

The night that her better horse won his second race I was at the barn when she brought him back to cool him out. She was as excited as a kid who found the present he wanted under the Christmas tree. When she saw me she waved me over. I surely didn’t want another kiss and if it hadn’t been for her holding onto the horse she would’ve. She did make me promise to stop by her room before going to bed. When I did I got an eyefull. She was bending over her cot and the view was magnificent, even in the poor light. The first thing I noticed was that the panties weren’t the band leg type. The second was that they were sheer enough for me to see her butt crack just above the crotch. They had to be made of synthetic material. When she heard me knock she turned around and I got a full frontal view. Just as I’d seen through the panties to see her butt crack, I could now see her “bush". It was easy as she had dark hair. I know she noticed the almost instantaneous bulge because she made a comment about the fact that I must’ve liked what I saw. I’m still not sure why it was different that night. I’d sat in there many times and actually watched her get up and walk by in just her bra and panties and it hardly raised a ”stir“. Maybe it was the fact that she looked like a woman now. I’d never considered ”older“ women in a sexual way. I always looked at panties, no matter what the age of the wearer was, but on this night, Alida finally got to me.

Truthfully, I was still not attracted to her at all. But watching her in those sheer panties was a real thrill... and she picked up on it. She had a bottle of Cherry Heering, an after dinner liquor and insisted that I join her in a celebratory toast. It only took a little while for me to realize that she’d been ”nipping" at it for a while before I showed up. It only took a couple of shots for me to feel it. I liked the sweet taste and don’t know how many I had. I watched her attempt to get up to go to relieve herself and fall down, much like someone who had been spun around many times in a row and then let go of. She was in the doorway and I got up to help her. I had no idea how drunk I was until I’d made about three or four steps. When I tried to stop, my feet did but my upper body didn’t. I ended up falling on top of her. That was when she started laughing. I did too.

To be continued...

No comments: