Wednesday, August 13, 2008

SUMMER... and a whole new life (Part 33j)

I used the branch to pole us back to shore but we didn’t end up where we’d started. We were still about 4 or 5 feet from shore and I could see that Pat was upset, even though she wasn’t saying anything. We both had our shoes off so I got out and found myself in mud up to my ankles and water up to mid calf. I pulled the boat in as far as I could drag it and then helped Pat out. She was very drunk. As soon as she got her feet on solid ground she said she had to pee and it looked like she was going to do it right there. I pointed up the hill and to all the people who were up there. I suggested that it might be better to go over to the trees where she could be somewhat hidden. She agreed and I helped her navigate the 30 or so feet necessary. Once there she told me to “go away” and, until I started moving, she kept saying it. I went about a dozen steps up the hill so that the trees partially blocked her from my view. Then I heard her call out, “no peeking!”. When she called that out I did turn to look her way and I could see her trying to steady herself with one hand on one of the trees and it looked like she was trying to pull her panties down with the other. Again, I heard her yell out, “no peeking!” Then I heard her swearing... like a sailor. I looked to see what was wrong and saw that she’d fallen and was lying half on her side with one arm holding her from being flat on her back. I headed down to help her and when I got there she was still swearing. I asked if she was hurt and she, without looking at me spit out the word “NO!”. I put out my hand to help her up and she took a swing at it with the hand she’d been using to prop herself up with. When she did she fell backwards and I could see up her thigh almost to her panties. When I reached down to, again, help her up, she cursed at me and basically told me to go away. I didn’t like that but I also knew I couldn’t leave her there in her condition. I was almost as drunk but I knew what I had to do.

I stood there for a few minutes and she finally calmed down. When she did look up at me she said she was sorry. Again, I reached down for her hands and this time she reached back. I got her up and when I did I found out why she’d been cursing. She’d wet herself. (I figured out later on that she’d lost her grip on the tree and fallen and when she hit the ground she started peeing.) With me basically holding her upright she inspected the back of her dress. It was not only wet but the dirt that she’d fallen into was now plastered to it as well. There was no way she was going back up the hill looking like that so we walked/staggered across the field to the road. It was really nothing more than a dirt path used for the farm so there wasn’t much chance of being seen. My car was parked in the field across from the picnic and we made our way (slowly) to it and then headed for Pat’s room. She said very little right from the time we left the trees until we got to the car. The only thing I remember her saying was that she hoped that none of her neighbors (in the house) would see her. We were in luck as no one was in the yard. I had a bit of trouble getting her up the stairs and we almost fell a couple of times. I was glad to get her into her room because I was really wasted.

Almost as soon as we walked in she grabbed the towel off the back of the door and a pile of clothes that was on top of her bureau. She then staggered down the hall. It was hot up in her room even though there was no direct sunlight coming through the windows. I was tired and seeing her bed made me just want to lie down and take a nap. I got over to her bed and half sat on it, waiting for Pat to return. I closed my eyes and leaned back resting on my arms. I truly was thinking about Elle and the fact that I’d be seeing her during the next week when she returned to school. Pat was halfway between the door and the bed when I saw her. She was headed straight for me. I really didn’t have any time to take in the “view” as she ended up between my legs with her arms wrapped around me. It wasn’t something I was expecting, for sure. She was trying to push me back onto the bed but I resisted. After a few seconds I realized she was in just her bra and panties. I can’t deny that it got my attention but I still wouldn’t give in. She was in no condition to fight on and I was able to get her turned around and sort of onto the bed. At that point she pretty much gave up. I picked her legs up and put them on the bed at which time she rolled over and away from me. I stood there for a few seconds and, in spite of the incredible view of her pantied butt facing me, I walked towards the door. I stopped and took one last look and then left the room. I had to pee "like a racehorse" and as I started down the stairs I saw the bathroom off to the right. I went in and found Pat's dress and wet panties lying over the side of the tub. The rest of the clean clothes that she'd taken in there with her were in the sink. After using the toilet I picked up the panties and held them up to take a look. They were a very pale lavender and from the front they didn't look wet. But, from the back they were wet all the way to the waist elastic. What was strange was that even holding the panties I don't remember having any sort of a bulge. I do know that when I inspected the label that they were made by Kayser ,like Pat's others that I'd seen up close. I'm sure I thought about taking them but I didn't. After that I retreated back to the barn area. In spite of all that had taken place within the previous hour I had no trouble falling right to sleep. In the days that followed I won’t deny that I went over that whole afternoon many times in my mind thinking of what "might have been". But the truth be told I was proud of myself for not giving in.

To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

You are a better man than I Charlie Brown.

badside said...

Sacrifice can be made so easily for the love of the right woman.