Sunday, August 03, 2008

SUMMER... and a whole new life (PART 33g)

I went out of my way to avoid Pat in the paddock the next few nights. It was almost like a game of hide and seek. I made it to Sunday without having to meet up with her and had calmed down quite a bit. I knew I still didn’t want to meet up with her face to face so was a bit upset when I saw her red convertible come to the barn by my tack room. I had no way to escape. I was sitting on one of the canvas chairs we kept around for the owners to sit in when they visited when she pulled up. When she got out I was probably holding my breath. The first thing I noticed was that she was wearing a flowered Summer dress and had her hair down. She, for the first time since I’d first met her, looked feminine... and somewhat attractive. In spite of that I was really apprehensive as she walked up. She had a smile on her face and proceeded to ask if I wanted to do some ”exploring“. I really didn’t want to be alone with her and, at the same time, was ready to do something different. I asked her what she meant and she said she knew there was a fairly large lake nearby and that she was going to go check it out. She said she thought I might like to go along since I’d mentioned to her that I missed seeing ”the water“ this Summer. She wasn’t ”pushy“ and that helped me decide to join her.

By the time we found the public access it had taken a half hour. We found a fairly large beach area along with a series of carts that sold hot dogs, sodas and the like. There were also two ramps for the public to launch their boats. I’d guess that there were maybe 200 to 250 or so people spread over the beach area. As we walked past the hot dog stand Pat ended up buying two and giving me one. When she gave it to me she also apologized for the kiss from a few days prior. I think I just blushed. A little further on I bought popsicles.

We walked to the north end of the beach where there were relatively few people. Pat kicked off her shoes and started walking along the water’s edge. I stayed on shore and walked along with her. When we got to the end she came back out and we walked up the beach to a shaded area and sat down. It had been all small talk up to then. We were sitting somewhat side by side and she ooched around so that she was facing me. At this point I didn’t know what to expect.

She started talking and I just sat there and listened. I basically got her life history and it was pretty difficult. Her mother had died from complications of another pregnancy and she’d been raised by her father. He’d become very angry following her mother’s death and had made her life very difficult. That somewhat explained why I found her father so unfriendly. In any case, even though she was old enough to go out on her own she felt that, in memory of her mother, she just couldn’t go off and leave her father alone.

I’m guessing, but it probably took her almost an hour to go through her whole story. I didn’t know what to say so i said nothing and just let her talk. What was interesting was that, as she talked, she changed position many times, all the while sitting. That gave me a couple a really good upskirt views. They were quick peeks, for sure but I found out they were a pale pink. I was sure she caught me looking a couple of times but she never stopped talking. When she did she said she wanted to go back and walk in the water. She implored me to join her and, reluctantly, I did. I hated having sand in my boots and I knew that I’d never get all the sand off my bare feet.

As you’ve probably gathered, I have a tendency to get ”involved“ in other peoples (especially if they’re female) problems. After listening to her tale I did feel somewhat sorry for her... always doing what her father wanted her to do. This Summer was the first time she’d been off on her own without her father looking over her shoulder... but he wasn’t all that far away and she still felt his presence. As we headed back to her car she reached out for my hand. The first time she touched me I just thought it was an accident. But she made it clear that next time that she wanted me to hold it. I remember trying to pull away and having her look at me with a pleading in her eyes. I relented and we walked the rest of the way hand in hand.

When we got to the car we had to try to get the sand off our feet. Pat sat on the passenger side seat and pulled one leg up onto it so she could get the sand from between her toes. I was sitting on the ground right by the door doing mine and when I looked up I had a fantastic upskirt. As close as I was and as light as it was there was no doubt that they were nylon and a very pale pink. When she changed legs so as to do the other foot I got another whole perspective. That made the whole trip worth it.

I had another hard time getting to sleep that night. Even though nothing had happened that afternoon I still felt guilty. All I could think of was Elle and by morning I’d decided that I had to get home to see her. I fabricated some story about having to go home to sign some legal papers and told my boss, AJ, that I’d only be gone Saturday and Sunday. (It was true but there was no deadline to get them signed) As far as work went, it was a good weekend to go. AJ had turned a couple of horses out to pasture and was going to let one of the grooms go. Since I wasn’t going to get paid while I was away he could use that money to pay him to take care of my horses. I’ll go over my trip home when I get to the part about Elle.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

It's funny how you can know someone a while and not have any sexual thoughts about them, then one day BAM, a new outfit or some contact lenses and suddenly you see her in a whole new light.