Monday, December 15, 2008

AUTUMN... anything but dull (Part 38c)

I stopped the car by the office when I saw the lady who’d been so nice behind the desk. I went in and thanked her again and also asked if there was a nearby diner. She said to get out on the main drag and drive for about 4 or 5 minutes and I’d see one that was open for truckers all night long. My father had told me that if truckers ate at a place you could be pretty sure the food was good so we had a plan. Not only was the food good but it was fairly inexpensive as compared what I paid when Elle and I would go out to eat in her college town. The waitress guessed that we were newly married and we didn’t tell her we weren’t. But just hearing that made us both feel more relaxed about what we were doing.

The euphoria was broken when, on the trip back to the room, Elle reminded me that it was to be a ”study weekend“ and that she wanted to get in at least two hours before ”anything else“. There wasn’t much I could say. At least we were alone together and there was still a lot of time to go, including two whole nights. When we got back into the room we took the time to take a close look at it. There was a vinyl couch and recliner along with a table with chairs and a full sized desk. There was also a black and white TV on a metal stand with wheels. The bed was a double (which was as big as they came in the 50’s) with plenty of room on both sides. You could’ve had a party in there without crowding. As we walked around I flipped the thermostat up. Elle took off her coat and retrieved her books while I put her suitcase on the bed. I was trying to find the right words to suggest that we study wearing just our underwear. I can’t remember the exact words but I know I used ”be comfortable“ when I mentioned it. Her first reaction was a frown but, surprisingly, she didn’t say anything negatively. I remember going up to her and asking for a kiss before we started to study. I guess we'd been so nervous about what we were doing that right from the time I saw her walking up to the sorority until now we hadn’t kissed or hugged. Not even when I was rubbing her wet panties when she was peeing in the toilet. That question was the right one and at the right time. The kiss was an extended one and led to some extra ”fooling around“ before she put a stop to it by saying ”STUDY!“. But it was obvious that she was ”hungry“ and that’s when I asked if she’d take her clothes off and just study in her bra and panties. She hesitated for a few seconds and then, with a smile, said OK, as long as she didn’t get cold and that I wouldn’t touch her for the whole two hours. That was easy to agree to as I had a very good idea what was to follow... and it was only a two hour wait. I immediately kicked the thermostat up some more as I watched her step out of her skirt and slip, smiling.

She chose to sit at the desk and I took up a good viewing position in the recliner. I know I wasn’t getting anything out of what I was reading as I kept one eye on her. I honestly don’t know how long she’d been at the desk when she got up and headed for the bathroom. When I got up to follow her she reminded me, with a smile, that I couldn’t touch her. But it didn’t stop me from talking to her and summoning up the courage to ask her to pee through her panties. She stopped, gave me a ”look“, and then tried to separate the two pair she had on. But the sight of the toilet and her need for it was too great. That few seconds that she hesitated trying to pull down just the cotton panties was enough for her to start peeing. As she did she gave me a ”you win“ look and just sat on the toilet. I could hear the pee splashing in the bowl and I was as hard as a rock again. Boxer shorts do not offer any resistance. I stood at the doorway watching. She wouldn’t look at me while she was peeing but after a minute or so she looked at me and asked if I was happy. I gave her a BIG smile back.

She wanted to change and get washed up but I persuaded her to stay in the wet panties as it wasn’t long before we’d be going to bed. She took one of the hand towels when she got up and put it on the desk chair. I went back to watching her.

One thing about Elle and her studies... it had to be perfectly quiet. No casual chat, radio or TV. So I just sat watching her. I hate to admit it but I actually fell asleep. What woke me up was Elle attempting to sit on my lap. It only took a few seconds for me to feel the warmth of her damp panties. I quickly ”sprang to life“ and she couldn’t help but notice as she playfully guided it between her legs. This time there was no doubt as to interest as she undid her bra (something I always struggled with). I grabbed a handful and started gently stroking the nipple with a finger. She squealed and wiggled a bit. Then she spread her legs which I took for an invitation to visit ”the promised land“. I was only inside the legs elastics a minute when she jumped up and ran to the bed. Her suitcase was still on it. She opened it and quickly pulled what looked like a folded table cloth. She lay it on the bed and motioned for me to move the suitcase. As I did she peeled back the covers and the sheet on her side. At first I was puzzled. But as she unfolded the material I figured out that it was a protective sheet. She spread it out on her side and then put the regular sheet back. When she finished she lay down on the bed and asked what I was waiting for. I didn’t have an answer so climbed in beside her. No sooner had I snuggled up beside her and she popped up sitting/straddling me and began to tickle me. I’m not ticklish but she is so I returned the favor. It only lasted for a few seconds before I felt something really warm on my groin. She was laughing so hard that she didn’t realize what was happening at first. When she did she spun off me and onto her side. She ended up sitting on the side of the bed, not moving. I asked if she was OK and she said that if she moved she was going to ”pee everything“. As wet as I was I thought she already had. She asked me to go get the towel off the desk chair and when I did she stuffed it between her legs and waddled towards the bathroom. Talk about an effort in futility! I’m smiling, and getting hard, as I write this, remembering this pretty blond haired girl waddling, half stooped over, with a towel between her legs and wearing nothing but wet panties and heading for the bathroom.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

LOL, I can picture poor Elle trying to waddle over to the bathroom! An adorable sight I'm sure.