Saturday, December 20, 2008


AUTUMN... anything but dull (Part 38e)

When I woke up I could see sunlight peeking around the curtains. I looked at my watch and was shocked to see it was after 9am. I don’t know why but I slid my hand down to Elle’s crotch. Even through the plastic I could feel it was very warm... and squishy. It was obvious to me that she’d slept through her next alarm... and more. I figured that she'd gotten up around 3am and it was now 6 hours later. She should’ve gotten up at least 3 times and she was lying there, still asleep. Then I became worried that the plastic panties might’ve leaked so I felt all around her butt. Fortunately, everything was dry.

As angelic as she looked while asleep I knew I had to wake her up. When I got her to open her eyes we snuggled for a bit and, even though I was definitely ”excited”, made a concerted effort to get her up and out of bed. I got out on my side and walked around to the other side to pull her up. When I accomplished this I put my arms around her and we stood there hugging and kissing for a few minutes. I remember her asking what time it was and if she’d leaked onto the bed. She was surprised at how late it was and I remember her taking one hand and feeling her plastic panties. I also remember her having a sheepish smile on her face.

We walked to the bathroom and she immediately stepped in to the tub. That was a surprise. I asked why and she said I’d soon see. She pulled the plastic pants down and stepped out of them. Then after a few seconds I saw a stream of pee flowing from the crotch of the panties she still had on. I won’t say I was shocked but I was surprised. I honestly don’t remember who spoke first or what exactly was said but the gist of the action was that she was going to pee anyway and she thought I’d appreciate it. I did! Immensely! In retrospect, it was a reinforcement of her commitment to me.

I peeled the wet mass off of her and then pulled the soggy pads from the panties as she took a quick shower. While I was doing this there was a knock on our door. I was naked but I quickly grabbed my pants from the recliner and ran to the door. It was housekeeping, wanting to make the bed. I told them we weren’t ready and to come back later. Elle, hearing the conversation had quickly finished her shower and, with a towel wrapped around her, was picking out clothes to wear. I had hoped to pick out what she would wear but, because we were both hungry and because I was fully expecting to spend most of the day studying, figured it didn’t matter since she’d probably acquiesce to my desire to be in just underwear when we got back. It only took a few minutes for us be ready and on our way.

Breakfast was filling and we didn’t waste too much time. Elle had set a goal of eight hours study time for the day. Getting a late start meant we’d probably be studying into the evening, not something I was looking forward to. We walked back into the room and immediately smelled pee. Walking in from the fresh outside air it was a bit of a shock. The bed had been made and all the towels we’d used to soak up pee and to bathe with had been removed and replaced with clean ones. My next thought was that they hadn’t found the sheet in the tub. Wrong! But, what I found in the bathroom were the three pair of peed in cotton panties that I never washed out. My face immediately flushed. It was bad enough that the sheet was wet but leaving Elle’s panties on the floor wasn’t good. And then there was her protective sheet/pad. We’d left that draped over the back of the recliner. I went over and took a sniff and the pee smell was certainly there. I remember wondering if the housekeeper had gone into the office to report what she’d found. I certainly wasn’t going to go ask.

Elle said we’d have to open the door to air the room out before she could start to study. I volunteered to wash the protective pad and the panties out and as I did Elle took one of her books out to study in the car. I was sort of upset. I’d fantasized that upon our return we would, again, strip down to our underwear to study. With the door open and all the warm air escaping I knew it’d be a while before that would happen.

When I finally shut the door it was pretty chilly in there. Elle, sitting in the car, was completely involved in her studies. There wasn’t much I could do but wait. When Elle came in to use the toilet she did bring her book but I knew it wasn’t a good idea to ask her to strip right then. I wasn’t very happy but I kept it to myself.

It was early afternoon when Elle said she was hungry. The room had warmed up nicely, almost to the point that it was really too warm to have clothes on. But I had the patience to wait. When Elle went to use the toilet I followed her in. At that point I was hoping to just get a feel of her panties after she peed but she told me to wait until we got back. I was really in no position to argue.

Lunch was a rather quiet affair. I’ll admit I was sulking a bit. Right from the time that the housekeeper knocked on the door not much had gone the way I wanted it to. Upon our return to the room I made the comment that the room was really too warm to be in clothes. I saw Elle with an impish smile and knew that everything was pretty much back to the way I’d hoped it would be. She said she’d give me 15 minutes and then it was back to the books. I walked up to her, gave her a kiss and started to undress her. It was fun. But, what was more fun was when she started to undress me! Then, a big surprise. she got up, took me by the hand and led me into the bathroom. I wasn’t really sure what was going to happen but I knew that the 15 minutes was almost up. As soon as we got inside the room she turned to me, wrapped her arms around me and started kissing me. What could I do but hug her back and start kissing her. Then she took one of my hands and placed it between her legs. This, for sure, was different. Very rarely did Elle take the initiative. Almost as soon as my hand touched her panties I felt a nice wet warmness. It wasn’t a lot and, because she’d chosen to wear the Carter’s heavy cotton panties, it wasn’t as sensuous as I liked. But, she’d done it on her own and that meant a lot. We stayed like that for a minute or two and then she spun away, sitting on the toilet but still in her panties while she peed. I got a minute or so rubbing her like that and then she jumped up and kind of slapped me on the head telling me to get to studying.

She took a hand towel with her and headed for the bed. That was different. I watched her set up the pillows behind her and start to read. I took the desk chair and placed it at the foot of the bed. That gave me a good view of her crotch. Studying was NOT on my mind!(4)

1 comment:

badside said...

Wonderful memories! Love the picture too!