Wednesday, April 29, 2009

STILL SPRING... & trying to enjoy it (Part 43e)

Word got back to the house on Monday afternoon that two of the guys had been kicked out of the college. Since both of them were close friends it hurt even more. I was so depressed that I chose to cut my afternoon class. I decided to drive out to the lake. On the way I had to pass by the T’s farm. I hadn’t been in touch with any of them in months and I felt very guilty about it. That only added to my depression. When I got to the lake the sailing team was out practicing which made me even sadder. I loved sailing and had really missed it. But I noticed that one of the boats wasn’t being used. The boathouse attendant recognized me and asked if I wanted to take it out even though it had been over a year since I'd been out to the lake. Just being on the water cheered me up. I felt a lot better even though the coach yelled at me when he saw who was in the boat.

On my way back I decided to stop at the T’s. I was worried about what to say when I saw Mrs T. She was lugging her laundry basket up the back porch steps when I pulled into the yard. Because she’d not seen my new car she didn’t recognize it and kept on going. I felt funny knocking on the door. When she opened it I got this great big hug. It only made me feel even more guilty for not having come out to see her. She was such a nice lady. She insisted that I stay for dinner. It was difficult making excuses for why I hadn’t been out to see her and Joanne but it seemed like she accepted them and my apology as well. Joanne had broken up with her boyfriend and had pretty much given up her pie business. After the Christmas holidays it had fallen off quite sharply and when she started to get depressed about it Mrs T had steered her into another area. They had a small shed just off of the milking barn that was semi heated. Mrs T got Joanne into growing starter plants and, when Spring finally arrived in all it’s glory, she sold them to the local AGWAY (a farmers co-op).

As usual, Joanne was super shy when I first saw her. By the time supper was over she, willingly, took me out to show me what she was growing. The one thing that it did was to remind me that something should be made available in the local schools to help students, like Joanne, who couldn’t keep up with academic subjects but who, with help, could be productive members of the community. That was enough to turn my mood.

Again, I know I made my mid week visits to see Elle that following week. I’m at a loss to think of anything really exciting happening. Because I’d worked at the student co-op during the Spring party, my name was added to the list of part-time employees. I got a call on Friday to work on Saturday. I pretty much knew that if I declined that my name would be taken off the list so, reluctantly, I said I would. Elle was disappointed but since the girls had their housekeeping chores to do on Saturday mornings she said she’d find something to keep her busy. It turned out to be the nicest day we’d had all Spring and that made me mad. As it turned out I was only needed until 2pm. I tried to call Elle but no one answered. I jumped in the car and headed for Miss Bea’s as fast as I could.

Barbara Ann usually got picked up by her boyfriend around lunch time. I fully expected to find Elle alone and was looking forward to having more than a just few minuets ”alone time“ with her. Rather than park in the driveway and then having to move the car when Miss Bea got home, I parked out front. I almost choked when I made the turn at the back of the house. There were the two girls, lying on towels and on their backs... in only bras and panties. Why I didn’t let out some sort of animal sound when I saw them I don’t know. I know the sight of the two of them took my breath away. They were really up close to the house so there was little chance of anyone passing by seeing them. I stood there comparing their body shapes and, as I’ve said before, they could’ve swapped bodies. (Elle was much better looking!) I have no idea how long I stood there, staring. Maybe two minutes or so. I finally backed up and walked around to the other side of the house and called out asking if anyone was home. I gave them about 30 seconds before walking around the back of the house. They had the towels wrapped around themselves by then and both were wide eyed. Seeing it was me, Elle ran up with a big kiss. Barbara Ann stood there smiling. After I explained what had happened to allow me to come down Barbara Ann asked if I wanted to join them in getting some sun. Of course I said I would, hoping that they would put the towels back down and stay in their underwear. But that wasn’t to happen. Elle went up the steps and into the house first, making sure she was covered. Barbara Ann followed but as she stepped inside the towel ”slipped“ from her hand exposing her backside. With the bright sun it was a glorious sight.

They returned a few minutes later dressed in short sleeve blouses and shorts. I took off my shirt and lay down next to Elle. The sun did feel good and I was sure that the roof outside my window back at the fraternity was filled with bodies catching the sun. In a way I wished I was alone with Elle but the memory of seeing Barbara Ann in her bra and panties took some of the disappointment of our not being alone. In another way I was a bit envious of her boyfriend Brad. Not that Elle really ever created a problem for me but I usually had to ”sell“ her on doing some things. Barbara Ann seemed to be ahead of the curve, willing to be a little risque all on her own. As Elle had initially described her, she sure was ”different"

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

That must have been quite a sight seeing those two in their panties!