Sunday, August 02, 2009

MORE SUMMER... Ups and downs (Part 46g)

You probably won’t believe me but even with her in just her bra and panties I wasn’t totally “hard”. When she had me down to just my underpants she reached under her seat and pulled out a towel and then, on her knees facing me, reached for my hand and placed it between her legs. Within seconds she began peeing. As soon as she did I “sprang to life“. I didn’t get to rub very much as she urged me to slide over into the passenger seat. When I did she straddled me and within a few seconds was moving the leg elastic of her panties and trying to guide my penis inside. If I were to guess it took less than five minutes for her to undress both herself and me, empty her bladder, get me positioned and have me inside her. I do remember protesting that I didn’t have any ”protection“ and she replied by placing her lips on mine and kissing me as hard as I think she’d ever done. At the same time she was making all the effort... up and down and up and down and up and down...

When I felt myself starting to come I remember putting my hands on her hips and trying to lift her off me and saying ”JUMP!“ All that did was to make her press down harder onto me. I remember coming... In spite of the concern that had been on my mind it totally blanked it out. I remember sitting there, totally spent with her still straddling me and continuing to kiss me. If someone had walked past I wouldn’t have cared and I don’t think she would’ve either.

Eventually Elle slid over to my left and just snuggled into my side with my arm around her. I have no idea how long we stayed like that and I have no idea what caused us to decide that we better get to bed. My original thought had been to try and leave the next morning around 8am but as we started putting ourselves back together I was pretty sure that wasn’t going to happen. Elle didn’t want to put her new dress back on as messy as we were. She was still wearing the panties that she’d wet to start our little escapade and we’d not been overly careful after that. I remember her up on her knees leaning over into the back seat, her damp white pantied behind right there in my face, reaching for her things. When she slid back down into the seat she had a paper bag in her hand. Then I remembered that she’d brought it with her when I picked her up for the banquet. It held Penny’s shorts and panties that she’d borrowed a few nights earlier. I’d seen her put it in the back seat but I was so preoccupied with what had happened in the race that I just put it out of my mind. She’d forgotten about them as well and they were still in the car. I suggested that she put the shorts on and then my shirt. Even with the slim chance that her mother might see her it would be a lot easier to explain than if she got caught trying to sneak in wearing only her bra and panties. She agreed.

Her ”cure“ for my depression worked. I went to bed thinking about what we’d both jut experienced and I was actually looking forward to being back at school and seeing her every weekend. My father knew I’d wanted to get away fairly early so he dutifully woke me around 6am. I’d done little to prepare my things for college and other than the clean clothes my mother had ready for me I had a lot to do in a short period of time. Not surprisingly Elle had almost all her things packed and ready to go. As soon as she saw me by the trunk of my car she brought a box over. Just seeing her made me tingle all over. It had really been special the night before.

Because it was Labor Day I knew the traffic, at least into and around the city, would be especially bad. I told Elle that she needed to be prepared and it would probably be 4 or more hours until we could stop. That meant she needed to be wearing a "package”, including plastic pants. I also suggested that she have spares to change into when we did stop. It was closer to 10am than 8am when we finally pulled away. My prognostication proved to be right... four and 1/2 hours to our usual place to stop, “The Red Apple”, both going to and coming back from her college. It was also a favorite place for buses to stop as well and when Elle went in to change she was met by a long line. She came back to ask what she should do and, although I enjoyed her being wet, I knew she was uncomfortable the way she was. I told her to get out a towel but when she reached under the seat there wasn’t any there. It was then I remembered that they were all stuffed in to the trunk of my car, still wet with pee. I never had a chance to wash the ones she’d used while I was home. Elle quickly remembered that her towels for school were all in a box in the back seat. I started off while she went through her boxes to find the right one. As she leaned over the seat I flipped her skirt up to see her “package”. It was obvious that she was soaked. When she finally found the right box she folded it neatly and spread it out under her and then asked what she was supposed to do. I’d gotten the idea for her to strip off her whole package and then to put on a dry pair of panties but hadn’t expressed that to her. Just the thought of her doing that had started a pretty nice bulge in my pants. But, in spite of her “loosening up” in the way she had the night before, she still wasn’t about to get naked if there was even the slightest chance someone might see her that way, even though her skirt would hide it. I was able to persuade her to slide everything off but one pair of very wet panties. I also got her to pull the soaked sanitary pad she had on under them out as well. I promised that we’d stop at the first reasonable looking place we came to.

To be continued...

No comments: