Sunday, August 09, 2009

MORE SUMMER... Ups and downs (Part 46i)

We both fell asleep for a while. When I woke up Elle was standing up looking off into the sunset. Oh how I wish I had a camera. I hadn’t eaten since around 7am and I was famished. As much as I wanted to stay and watch the sun go all the way down I just had to get something in my stomach. I asked Elle if she would pee in her panties for me before we got dressed. She walked up to where I was sitting and spread her legs. I just sat there and watched her pee streaming from her panties, glistening in the sun that was shining through her legs. I remember my ankles being tickled with the splashing of her pee on the ground. She squatted down so I could rub the crotch but she pulled away when I tried to get my finger inside her panties. I asked if she felt comfortable enough at this place to change her panties and, after a few seconds shook her head “no”. I was hoping to get to see her naked in the setting sun but it wasn’t to be. I fetched a pair of the heavy cotton panties from under my seat in the car and helped her slip them on. I really hated to see her put her dress back on. I really enjoyed seeing her, out in daylight, in just her bra and panties and hoped we could reprise it before the weather got too cold.

It was too late for her to get supper at the sorority so we headed for downtown and the Sugar Bowl. As we left the car I manged to get to feel her bottom and it was just a bit damp. The nylon panties, being so sheer, didn’t hold much moisture and the heavy cotton panties soaked up what little was there. I suggested that she pull the hem of her skirt out as she sat down but there were too many people for her to feel comfortable doing it. Because money was so tight we ended up sharing one meal. I could’ve eaten it and another whole one I was so hungry. I pretty much knew she was going to want to go study when we finished so I wasn’t too disappointed when we got back to the sorority and all I got was a long kiss while still in the car. My trip back to the track was quick as my mind was occupied with what all that had transpired during the afternoon.

On Monday, AJ wanted to know where I’d been. My first thought was that Pop, who I’d asked to look after my horses, had forgotten. But that wasn’t it. He’d wanted to talk with me about his upcoming plans. When he’d gone over them with me he kind of surprised me by asking if I could bring Elle over to meet him and Mrs AJ the following Sunday. I wondered if he and Clyde had, by some unlikely chance, gotten together to convince me to introduce her to them. AJ said Mrs AJ wanted to prepare a nice Sunday dinner for us. I knew Elle wouldn’t be too happy as she hated being “put on display”, as she called it. Again, it was midweek before I got in contact with her. Even before I mentioned the invitation I could sense that something was on her mind. I knew from experience that if I asked what was bothering her she’d reply, “Nothing”.

I left the track that Sunday to go get Elle around 9:30am or so. We were supposed to be at AJ’s house at 1pm and we barely made it. Elle wore her new dress and really looked nice. I made a few half hearted tries at feeling her panties but she told me to have some patience. Just hearing those words started a bulge. AJ rented the same house each year. The lady who owned it would move upstairs for the Summer giving the AJ’s the whole downstairs. There was a nice back yard with wooden lawn furniture that reminded me of what my parents had. Elle, in spite of her reluctance, was a “hit” with both AJ and his wife. Of course AJ had told Mrs AJ about the problem with my grandparents and, as I found out later, they wanted to judge Elle on her own merits. The whole afternoon went by very quickly and, as Elle had homework, she didn’t want to leave too late. I convinced her to let me show her the horses at the stable. They’d already been fed so it was absolutely dead quiet when we arrived. The two horses that I was caring for were on the backside of the barn. There were only a couple of other trainer’s horses over there and the stalls next to my two horses were empty. Elle was complaining of the smell but I convinced her to at least step inside so she could make good on her veiled promise of “have patience”. I held her close and managed to get my hand up under her skirt and found her wearing nylon panties. I was going to ask her for a “squirt” but her crotch was already a bit wet. I didn’t say anything and tried to enjoy the moment. But it was clear that she was uncomfortable so I let her go. As we walked around the end of the barn I saw Clyde’s trailer. I knew Elle wanted to leave but I dragged her down there hoping that he was there. Not only was he and Jane there but they were cooking hamburgers on a grill. Clyde was a very loud and vocal (but harmless) person and when he saw me with a female he yelled out “So you’re Elle!“ I hadn’t really explained Clyde to her so she was a bit taken aback. He insisted that we join them, at least for a soda. It was probably an hour later before we got away. Elle was only a bit upset, admitting that they were ”fun people”.

The only thing I got Elle to tell me on the way back was that Barbara Ann, her roommate from the Spring, hadn't returned to school and that the rumor was that she was pregnant. If I’d really thought about it I could’ve probably figured out what was really on her mind. The news about Barbara Ann should've been the hint but it wasn’t until I was almost all the way back to the track that it hit me. When I’d finally gotten to feel Elle's panties she didn’t have a sanitary pad on. She’d told me the week before that her period was due any day. When I was able to see her on a weekly or regular basis I kept mental notes when she should have it but with only a few exceptions she would let me know exactly when it came. All of a sudden I was perspiring.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anxiety...I know that feeling!

-Badside