Tuesday, August 04, 2009

MORE SUMMER... Ups and downs (Part 46h)

We didn’t drive too far before we saw a small restaurant and I pulled in. She had her “spares” in hand as she got out of the car but I asked her to just put on only one pair, “just for me”. She smiled as she walked away and I sat there hoping she’d respond favorably. I’d planned to “check her out” when she got back in the car but she rebuffed me. I wasn’t expecting that and responded like a child, pretty much ignoring her. I did stop about two hours later. I didn’t say anything to her at all. When she got back in the car she crawled across the seat and lifted her skirt. When I didn’t put my hand on her crotch she took it off the steering wheel and pressed it up between her thighs. Much to my surprise it was more than a bit wet. “Are you happy now?“ was what she said with a little edge to it. (It was something that I’d heard before and would, many times again.) I think what surprised me the most was that we were well within an hour of her school. She could’ve very easily stayed dry and not have to worry about it when we arrived. But I did appreciate it, a lot!

I was pretty much forgotten once I’d unloaded her things. She was all caught up with her sorority sisters and what they’d done over the Summer. I couldn't believe that she was still wearing the peed in panties with all these people around her. I told her I’d call sometime around mid week and headed off to my college. There was no point in going to the race track as it would’ve been almost 10pm when I got there. I wasn’t going to work the next morning anyway as I had to meet with the Dean of Students and confirm my course schedule for the semester. As I drove I couldn’t help but think about Elle and how she’d wet her panties, just for me. Hmmmmm.

Everything went well with my meeting. My Summer school credits had been accepted and the head of the Economics department had signed off on me rejoining the program. I actually didn’t have to register. It had been taken care of by the administration so, other than a quick stop at the fraternity to leave off the check for room and board for the semester, I was off to work.

The first words out of AJ’s mouth were to ask me if I’d spoken with my grandfather. He was not pleased that I hadn’t but accepted it when I told him my father told me not to because it would upset him too much. In fact, my father didn’t even tell him I was home. The big news, even though I was only gone 4 days, was that AJ had landed a new, rich, owner who was going to buy three or four horses at the auctions later in the Fall. It was good news as AJ was down to just 14 horses (18 if you counted the four that were racing at the track in the city). My schedule called for me to work until 10am and then leave for classes. I’d return by 4pm and work as late as I had to depending on what races the horses were in. My best friend at the stables, Ed, was still with the horses that were at the track in the city. I’d become friendly with a young trainer/driver by the name of Clyde (really) who was introduced to me by the guy, Harry, the trainer/driver who I’d met the season prior. He was the guy who commuted two hours each way from his home and businesses. Clyde lived with his wife, Jane, in a trailer that was parked just at the edge of the barn area. It wasn’t very far from the barn where AJ’s horses were stabled. During the month of August I’d gone down to their trailer on Sunday afternoons to just talk. Clyde was a character and you either liked him or you didn’t. AJ didn’t and tried to discourage me from spending too much time with him. He thought Clyde wasn’t serious enough about the business but I found that not to be true. Once I was back we got together again but because Sunday’s were the only time I could see Elle, I had to tell him our Sunday afternoon visits were ended. He responded by telling me to bring Elle on up to the track.

I don’t remember what day it was that I finally was able to get hold of Elle. She complained about having to sit in class saying she was ”spoiled” by having been so free to move around when she was practice teaching. The roommate situation had been resolved and Dee was the one. She would’ve preferred Nancy with whom she’d roomed her first three years but she and Dee had one major thing in common, they were both engaged. I told her I’d be there around noontime but that she should eat before I arrived as money was tight. She sounded excited.

It was a beautiful late Summer day. Elle was excited to tell me that she had been given Dee and her fiance’s “secret” parking place. Dee’s fiance had graduated in May and was now in the Army so it wasn’t going to be used anyway. I was “game” for it. I liked the place I’d found the previous Fall but Elle never fell all that comfortable there. In a way it was sort of funny to find out how close to the town it was located. It took a little hunting to find the road (path) into it but it was an idyllic place. After going though this thicket of scrub trees we ended up on a small clearing that looked out onto a the valley that ran down the West side of the town. It promised some pretty sunsets if we were to stay late enough. As anxious to get up close and personal with Elle as I was (small bulge almost all the way there) I couldn’t help but take a good look around. The chances of being found were slim to none which made Elle really comfortable.

Being warm out and also being secluded allowed me to ask Elle if she’d undress down to just her bra and panties. She didn’t resist at all and I rather enjoyed watching her do the “strip”. She was wearing a pair of the nylon panties that I’d bought her at Christmas that had the distinctive diamond like crotch. They were more sheer than all the other nylon panties Elle had and she was reluctant to wear them except with me. After she’d finished I let her undress me. We’d spread the beach towel I kept in my car and after a while we ended up in an embrace with her lying on top of me. I managed to free my penis from my underpants and it was now between her inner thighs and in her crotch. I enjoyed that but I really wanted her panties to be wet so I could ride up and down more easily. I asked if she could sit up and give me a “squirt” and she willingly did. She sat on me with her legs straddling my hips. I watched as her pee escaped her panties and as soon as it did she started to rock back and forth. It was only a short time before she was back lying on top of me with my penis now planted in her wet panties crotch. Time meant nothing and the next thing I knew I was on top of her. I asked if I should use a rubber and she said that her period was due any day so there was no need. That was good to hear because there was certainly a noticeable difference without it.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Sounds like the new parking place worked out pretty good for you!