Tuesday, October 06, 2009

MARRIED... trying to adapt (Part 48b)

Martha had indicated for Elle to come over and sit on their sofa over by her. Just as Elle started in that direction I put my hand on her shoulder and then asked if it would be OK to use their bathroom. Elle turned to look at me and as she did I nodded my head towards their bathroom. Elle hesitated for a few seconds and then headed that way as I explained that it had been quite a while since our last stop. All I could do was to hope Elle took the time to check her “package” out.

The fact that it took Elle over five minutes to return told me that she’d made the discovery. They had a small table to eat at with vinyl covered seats. When Elle returned I pulled one out for her thus saving Martha’s sofa. There was some conversation before Elle asked me if I was going to “go”. I took the hint and found a “present” waiting on the edge of the sink for me. It was three sanitary napkins that had been squeezed into a ball about the size of a large orange. It told me that Elle was still wearing her wet panties with the plastic panties over them. With the saturated pads out of the equation at least she wouldn’t be leaking any more. I wrapped the “ball” up with toilet paper and stuffed it into my coat pocket and returned to the living room. Martha offered to feed us and as tempting as that was Elle said it would be best if we headed home. Knowing Elle as well as I did I knew it was best. When we got in the car she leaned over and kissed me and said “thank you!”

We had nothing to eat but canned soup in the trailer but Elle was so excited about getting all our wedding gifts put away it didn’t really matter. I ended up having to plead for her to come to bed. I wanted to be at Dr F’s office as early as possible. I woke up to find it snowing. The trip took almost a half hour longer than usual. Dr F was quite cordial and gave me the news that he’d received a partial grant with which to start the program for kids like Joanne. That news made my day and after getting the boxes with the tests to be scored from Dr F I headed for the T’s farm.

Dr F had told me that he’d already notified them so I wouldn’t be bringing the “news” to them. But I wanted to share my happiness about it. Mrs T was in the milking barn and dressed for it. As soon as she saw me she rushed over to give me a big hug and kiss. I appreciated the spontaneity of it, at that moment, but when I went into their kitchen to wait for her to finish up her chores I could smell the “result”... not nice!

When she arrived she was just “bubbling” with enthusiasm. I asked about Joanne and was told she was off with her grandmother but was told that she was “excited”. We ended up talking mostly about me and how the marriage was going. I don’t remember exactly how we got around to it but the conversation ended up on what I was going to do for the last semester. As I stated previously, I knew what I needed to do (inform the college that I was married, apply for a tuition loan, figure out how to pay for my room and board at the fraternity) but had done nothing about any of them. The most troubling of the three was the part about the fraternity. I needed a place to stay, at least during the heart of the Winter (February and March and maybe early April) and a place to eat for four days a week. To pay the fraternity for something I wasn’t going to fully use just didn’t sit well with me (aside from the fact that I didn’t have the money to pay for it). It was like out of nowhere that Mrs T said that I could stay with them. In talking about my situation I’d given no thought of that possibility so was almost shocked to silence with the offer. I really don’t remember what I initially said but one of the first things I do remember was in asking how much would it cost. I also don’t remember her answer but I do remember thinking that the whole thing was some sort of dream. The long and short of it was that when Mr T came in for lunch he was all for it and we settled on a deal where I would pay $10 a week for food and that I would do some “chores” to offset my room.

I’d told Elle that I’d be back by lunchtime and it was after 1pm when we came up with the agreement. I asked if I could call and when I reached Elle I couldn’t really exhibit the excitement that I felt in having probably the biggest worry that I/we had, resolved. I couldn’t wait to get back to the trailer to see her and to explain, fully, the ramifications of the T’s offer. I will admit that, while driving home, I did think of some of the opportunities I might have in living in the same house as Joanne. Believe me when I say they were not physically sexual thoughts but were strictly in the area of seeing her in panties. Having lived there for a short time a couple of years earlier and remembering the opportunities I had back them fueled my thoughts.

For me to get all Dr F’s tests scored by the first day of classes meant that Elle would have to be a full participant in the scoring process. We started right in and by the time we went to bed it was close to 11pm. Elle was getting more comfortable with the process and we, together, were scoring close to 200 an hour by the time we finished up for the night. I set up a schedule setting a goal of at least 1200 a day. Elle didn’t like it but I reemphasized the importance of her participation as we climbed into bed. I didn't even get a kiss.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things were working out well at that point. I guess sometimes things can just fall into place.

-Badside