Thursday, October 29, 2009

MARRIED... Winter woes (Part 49d)

On a Friday night on one of the weekends we ended up baby sitting at Dr John’s Elle realized that she hadn’t brought her meds. After we’d eaten I drove back to the trailer to get them. It was just over a mile but when I went to make the turn down the road to the park the Police had blocked it off. I had to take a long circuitous route to get there and when I did I couldn’t immediately find what she wanted me to get. I was just about to call Elle when the phone rang. It was our neighbor, Martha. I could tell she was upset and had a hard time understanding just what she was trying to tell me. When she was finally able to make me understand it had been to tell me that she and Mac (her husband) had been in an accident. Mac had broken ribs and a broken left arm. They were both at the hospital and Mac was going to have to stay overnight. She needed a ride back to the park and had tried Vince and Trish and also Josh and Beth. Only Beth was home and since Josh had their car she then tried me.

I got to the hospital and was shocked to see her. Her face was all swollen and there was blood all down the front of her blouse and pants. Both her hands were bandaged up to her wrists. She told me that they’d been hit head on and as soon as she told me I remembered the Police and the road block just down from the park. She said that she saw the other car coming and had put both her hands on the dash. The impact had thrown her forward and when she did her face hit her arm and she ended up with a bloody nose. Both her wrists were sprained and she had a deep cut in the palm of one of her hands. All she wanted to do was to get back to the trailer and to get out of her bloody clothes.

I really don’t remember what we said on the trip back to her trailer. Once I got her inside I just wanted to get back over to Dr John’s house and Elle. I helped her get her coat, which was also covered with blood, off and was about to go out the door when she asked if I could do another BIG favor. I turned around and she was standing up with her legs sort of crossed. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to see that she needed a toilet. With both her hands bandaged she couldn’t figure out out to unbutton her pants and to get them down. I know I’d been in a few awkward situations before in my life but this one was the highlight.

She didn’t want to ask me but she also didn’t want to wet herself. I didn’t really want to do it but I also didn’t know how to say “no”. She shuffled into their bathroom and stood before the toilet. The only light came from the living room so it was semi dark. I undid her belt and the button and then just stood there. She started to bounce a little on the balls of her feet and that was a silent signal for me to continue. I found the zipper pull and took it down as far as it would go. Then I took the sides of her pants, up at the waist line, and gently pulled them down. Up to this point there was absolutely nothing sexual in my thoughts. But when I saw her panties I could feel the start of a bulge. But my job wasn’t done. I had to pull her panties down to her knees so she could sit on the seat. Believe me... it was hard.

As I’ve mentioned before, Martha was truly a “plain Jane”. There was nothing about her that appealed to me... Nothing. But with my hands on the waist elastic of her panties and looking down at her crotch line I was “hard”. As I pulled the panties down I looked up, right at her eyes, and then walked back to the living room while she went. When she called me back I walked in with my eyes locked on hers. I fumbled around a bit trying to get my fingers hooked into the waist elastic of her panties to pull them up, but I didn’t touch anything but her hips as I pulled them up. I realized that she had no way to wipe so it meant that her panties were now somewhat wet which helped to sustain my bulge. I bent over to pull up her pants but she told me she wanted to take them off. I helped her step out of them and then she asked if I could unbutton her blouse. I hesitated for a few seconds and then quickly got it done. There wasn't really much to see. I stood there as she walked into the bedroom in just her panties and bra. I thought I was finished but then she called me to come on the bedroom. She pointed to the closet and asked for me to get her bathrobe out. I did and helped her into it and then turned her bed down. I looked at her and all of a sudden felt very guilty for have raised up a “bulge”, especially under the circumstances.

After she climbed into bed I became concerned that she really shouldn’t be alone for the night. I said my “good night” and as I left the trailer I didn’t lock the door but went over to Beth’s trailer and brought her up to date on what had happened. I also told her I thought it would be best if someone could stay with her. She got her coat and I walked her back over to Martha’s. Then I headed back to Dr John’s and Elle. I couldn’t believe that it was almost 11pm. Elle was frantic thinking something drastic had happened to me. After I told her about the accident and my trip to the hospital (but not about my “good samaritan” deed) we went to bed but we didn’t go right to sleep. We were both too wound up.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

I guess you couldn't help yourself getting excited like that. Can't say I'd have done any better. Reading about it is probably a lot sexier than the actual moment though, I'd think.