Sunday, October 18, 2009

MARRIED... winter woes (Part 49a)

Registration for the second semester was the day after my trip to the city. I had a hard time getting up as I’d gotten spoiled by having my first class at 10:30am. Staying up late and leaving early wasn’t a good combination. I’d moved my things from the fraternity to the T’s farm during the semester final exams so as to have a head start. In truth I felt there wasn’t really much for me to do at registration as my three Economics courses (my major) had been selected for me because of the arrangement between the Administration, the head of the Economics department and me way back at the end of my junior year. I had but two elective choices and since my “minor” (concentration) was English/Education all I had to do was find courses available in the open time slots. I was pretty confident when I arrived but quickly went into a panic. There was only one course in either of those subjects available in one of the two time slots. The professor had a terrible reputation as a hard marker. It was course in Contemporary Literature and the “word” was that the reading load was brutal. I really didn’t have a choice.

I wasted a good bit of time catching up with my friends and didn’t get to the T’s farm until after milking had started. Mrs T came out and told me to go on in the house and get my room “settled” and she’d be in soon to fix supper. She also asked if I could take the laundry basket that was in kitchen upstairs to the bathroom for her. As I walked into the kitchen I saw the basket but what caught my eyes were the two piles of panties right there on top. I didn’t know if Joanne was home or not so as I carried the basket up the stairs I called out but got no response. The basket and I headed right for my room.

As I took the first pair from the basket I made sure I noted how it was folded and just how it was placed on the pile. As soon as I had it spread open I knew they belonged to Mrs T. She was a bit broader in the hips than Joanne and as I peeked at the label saw they were size 6. I remembered from when I’d stayed over and taken a pair of Joanne’s panties that she wore size 5, the same as Elle. They were a light pink and were a plain nylon. They had a Mojud label in them and I’d seen that name a few times before. I checked a few more and they were basically all the same. I got them folded back up and, hopefully, placed in the basket they way they had been before. My heart was really pounding as I knew the other pile had to belong to Joanne.

The very top pair were truly “fancy panties”. I spread them out on the bed and was rewarded by seeing a whole lot of lace. It was all around the leg openings as if it was part of the leg elastic. There were two panels of 2“ wide lace that ran from the waist elastic down to the leg elastic that followed the side seams. Holding them up I could see right through the panels. There were also two strips of satin ribbon that were attached to the lace strips where it was attached to the center panel. They took my breath away. I took a quick peek at the label and it read ”Gotham Gold Stripe“. Even the label was special as the writing was embroidered in gold thread. The rest of the pile were a mix of cotton and nylon panties and nothing anywhere near a special as the first pair. I didn’t spend much time on the others as I was afraid that Mrs T or Joanne would be arriving. As I carried the basket into the bathroom I did note that Joannes pile was bigger than her mother’s and I made note of that. I also wonder if Joanne had any more of the same panties.

After supper Mr T took me out to the milking barn to show me my ”chores“. I’d agreed to doing some work to help ”pay“ for my room. However, I had some second thoughts as Mr T showed me what I had to do. Basically, it was to clean the milking machines and the empty 20 gallon milk cans. The problem wasn’t the work itself but the smell of the mixture of cow manuer and urine. I thought it would be easy to adapt to after having worked with the horses but this was totally different. It took about an hour with the two of us doing the work. Because we were using water I ended up being quite wet. Mr T had given me a pair of coveralls and rubber boots but somehow I ended up being wet through to my own clothes.

As I had written before, Mrs T had a rule that you didn’t come into the house with work clothes (or boots) on. You would strip out of them in a small wind break that Mr T had built out on the porch by the kitchen door. Once inside I could still smell the odor of the barn. So could Mrs T and she suggested that I go shower and change my clothes. I remembered how Joanne would take off her jeans in the house and now knew why.

The ”deal” was that I would do my chores on the nights I was staying at the farm. It would revert back to Joanne when I wasn’t there. Even though she wasn’t totally relieved from that chore she was thankful for the respite. Her new classes with the “educable” program were to start the following week and she kept after me to tell her what it was going to be like. I had no idea since I hadn’t been a party to the arrangements. She thought I was lying so we had a bit of fun with the banter. It was good because it showed me that she did have a sense of humor.

To be continued...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those Gotham Gold Stripes sound amazing. You wouldn't happen to have a picture of them, would you?

-Badside

Pantymaven said...

Yes... I actually have a pair that I will take a picture of. They are a part of an upcoming post and I will inset it then.