Sunday, January 31, 2010

FATHERHOOD... Learning to cope (Part51 f)

The one thing I do remember was that the first couple of panties I got my hands on had me with a bulge, big time. I think what excited me was that the crotches had a fair amount of staining in them and yet they were clean. The panties were all white nylon and didn’t have anything to make them special like lace or appliques. It was just the color of the crotch that intrigued me. Usually the first thing I’d do when looking at panties was to see who the maker was. I think I was so excited about the staining that I went looking for more before looking at the labels. That was when I heard the tires on the gravel. I stuffed the panties into the middle of the basket and put the whole thing up on the sorting table. I grabbed a seat and then pretended I was asleep. Sneaking a peek I saw a woman who appeared to be in her 30’s at the table. I didn’t recognize her but she had auburn hair down to her shoulder blades. As she walked out the back door I wanted to know more about those panties. I waited until I heard the gravel under the tires before I went to the back door to look at the car. I couldn’t tell the color but I knew it was a new 59 Chevy Impala from the tail lights.

The track provided a lot of amenities for the horsemen that lived on the track. We didn’t have to pay rent or for water and electricity. Behind the trailers they had put up 4 line T-pole clothes lines; one for every four trailers. The one that we used was directly behind our trailer. I could look out our bedroom window and see it. When the lady next door hung out her wash she very carefully hid her bras and panties so that I never saw them. Jackson, on the other side of us, never had any wash on the line and the next trailer down was a single man so there really wasn’t any ”action“ for me that way. Because of the lights from the race track I was able to hang our wash out before going to bed. There was an advantage because there was seldom any other wash on the lines at that time. On that night I was upset with myself for not getting the information on the panties that I’d actually had in my hands. As I was hanging up the last of the wash the track lights went out. Being somewhat horny because of thinking about the panties that I’d seen earlier I got the idea to take a quick walk down behind the trailers to see if there was anything "interesting".

The field behind the trailers was owned by the track and had common rye grass planted. They mowed about a 20 foot wide area closest to them and around the wash lines about every 10 days. It made a nice area for the residents to spend time and many had rigged small awnings off the back of their trailers. Some had even set up picnic tables. All of that was done in the space between the trailers and the wash lines. So as not to walk into anything unexpected in the dark, I took a path on the field side of the wash lines. My memory is very clear about what I found.

As I mentioned, there wasn’t much to see on our own line nor on the next one down. But on the third one I could clearly see panties and bras on the line facing the field. I remember standing there, my heart beating so hard and fast that I could feel it. What I remember the most was that in the ambient light the white color of the items made them look somewhat blue. As I got up close to them I remember trying to decide what to do... take a pair or to just look. As I said I was quite horny and also upset with myself for not looking closely at the panties back at the laundromat. There were six pair and they all looked about the same size. As I reached up to touch one of them I heard a sound. I stood there frozen in place. I listened for I don’t remember how long and when I didn’t hear anything else I quickly grabbed the pair closest to me and turned and headed back. At the steps into the trailer I was finally able to take a deep breath. The damp panties were balled up in my hand and the clothes pins were in my pocket. I didn’t have the keys to the trunk of the car (where I continued to hide my ”stash“) and didn’t know what to do with them. Finally I decided to go hang them on the wash line along with our clothes thinking that I’d be up and outside long before Elle was up. With that done I headed inside. I was still awake when Elle woke up to feed the baby. I remember being still somewhat horny and tried to persuade Elle to come over and to straddle me but she deferred.

I went right to the wash line as soon as I walked out of the trailer in the morning. The panties were still damp as we usually had heavy dew overnight. I had them balled up in my hand as I walked over to the barn. I really didn’t have anywhere to go to inspect them and ended up stuffing them, still damp, into my pants pocket. Even though I went through my early morning duties I couldn’t stop thinking about them. Finally I ducked into the stall of a horse that was out on the track. As I flipped them open the first thing I saw was discoloration in the crotch. I immediately thought of the panties that I’d seen the night before at the laundromat but dismissed it. The label was next and I saw a name that I didn’t recognize... Grenco Maid. They were size 6, a size larger than Elle wore. I then stuffed them back into my pocket wondering just how to get them dry and into the ”stash“.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Ah yes, the 59 Impala, very distinct tail lights! Always reminded me of an evil insect. I'm wondering if the Impala lady comes back in the story again later and about where you dried the panties.