Friday, February 05, 2010

FATHERHOOD ... Learning to cope (Part 51 g)

One thing that I needed to address as far as my becoming a knowledgeble trainer concerned the importance of having the right shoes (horseshoes) for each and every horse. AJ encouraged me to take horses to the blacksmith and to ”pick his brains“ as part of my education process. Even though I’d done this right from the time I’d started working for him he still felt it was important for me to continue. It was often the practice for a horse to be shod the day before he (or she) raced. There were two ways to get to the blacksmith’s shop and one was to walk the horse down the road in front of the trailers. I remember leading this horse and noticing a new 1959 Chevy Impala parked beside one of the trailers. I couldn’t see the color of the car the other night at the laundromat but just seeing that Impala and remembering the stains in the panties made me excited. That, and the fact that the car was in the general vicinity of the trailer where I’d grabbed the panties the previous night. What were the chances of the two actually being the same? I know I didn’t learn much from the blacksmith that day as all I wanted to know was who owned the car.

That group of trailers was about 7 or 8 to the North of ours. I knew one of the people who lived in that group and made a point of looking him up that night up at the track. I had to be careful of how I asked about the other residents because the panties could’ve possibly belonged to his wife. I decided the best way to go about it was to ask what he thought of the new Chevy. After a bit I asked just who owned it. It turned out that it belonged to the daughter of a trainer/driver who I didn’t know except to recognize him. The next step was to get to know him.

It was somewhere around that time that something happened that I never, ever thought I’d be happy about... Elle started her period. We both hated it but for different reasons. She, because they were long, messy and painful. Me, because I had to put up with a very moody female and, usually, it meant putting off anything sexual for 7 to 8 days. But, in this case, it meant that once it was over I would finally be able to make love to her after almost a 4 month wait.

The trainer’s name was Andy and he was a transplanted Canadian. He was about AJ’s age and I asked him what he knew about Andy. I didn’t get very much information but one important thing was that his wife had died. I didn’t want to ”push“ him because I didn’t want him to ask why I wanted know. I felt like a detective but, as it turned out, if I’d waited I could’ve gotten all I wanted from Elle. On one of Elle’s walks with the baby in the carriage she had run into his daughter.

Her name was Carol and she was divorced. Elle guessed she was somewhere around 30 years old. Her father (Andy) had a tough time when her mother had died and she decided to spend the Summer with her father with the thinking that they could help each other get through it. Elle said that she really liked her and felt comfortable with her. At that time I didn’t know if that was good or bad news.

As I remember it the first time we actually made love it wasn’t planned. Elle’s period was much shorter than usual. I’d been asking her, each day, how she was doing and she’d usually answer by pointing to a pad in her panties. She’d been doing well as far as her wetting was going and wasn’t wearing her ”package“ any more. So, when I walked into the trailer she had just put the baby down for a nap. I walked up to her, kissed her and, as usual, put one hand between her legs. There was no pad. It was probably the fastest hard on I’d ever achieved. I started rubbing her panties and was trying to get my finger inside. She was sort of responding but my lips were locked on hers. She was trying, but not very hard, to get away. She managed to get her lips free and told me she should go to the bathroom. I wouldn’t let her go and after a few seconds she stopped struggling... and I felt my hand get wet and warm. We were ”at it“ within a few more seconds. It was great!

My sex life after that afternoon was unlike anything I’d ever experienced or even dreamed about. Maybe it was the spontaneity of it but it seemed that so many inhibitions that Elle had exhibited throughout the time we’d dated and been married went away. About the only time she wasn’t interested was when she was feeding (breast) the baby. If she got up during the night to feed the baby there was a very good chance that she’d be ”willing“. A ”quickie“ at lunch was sometimes possible. One afternoon, just before I was leaving to drive in a race, she suggested ”one for luck“. It was wonderful! If there was one bad part over those few weeks it was that I lost about 5 pounds.

One thing that I remember (and loved) was that inside our trailer Elle basically walked around in a blouse and her panties. She’d gotten somewhat used to it after the doctor (and I) had encouraged her to work on holding her pee. I’d let her know how much I appreciated the ”view“ so after she had convinced herself that she had some semblance of control she continued to appease me. She’d had a few small ”leaks“ so still wore a pair of cotton panties with a pair of nylon ones over them but that was fine with me. On the other hand, she also knew how her being wet turned me on so she would humor me (when I was around) by not wiping when she used the toilet and sometimes when I would walk in and grab and kiss her and put my hand between her legs, give me a ”squirt“. If I’d ever had a fantasy I don’t think I could’ve come up with a situation that matched what I had for real.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful, a willing girl can always make life so much more pleasurable! All problems suddenly vanish. ;^) Can't wait to read more about Chevy Girl too.

-Badside