Saturday, April 17, 2010

GETTING A BREAK... finally (Part 54g)

Even though I’d seen Lisa a few times during that week I’d been so frazzled that I don’t think I peeked in her room even once. I spent Sunday afternoon packing my things and immediately found the new trailer to be a big help. Lisa stopped by during her break and seeing her in her uniform made me think about the first time I’d seen her and how I’d followed her up the stairs. She asked if she could help and, thinking about that episode, said yes. It was the third time up the stairs that I got what I was looking for... a real time, moving, panty peek. As I’ve mentioned, the only panties I’d seen of hers were “common” cotton and I’d pretty much determined had been worn when she had her period. But these were band leg and because of the breeze blowing up the stairwell I got a good look at both cheeks and she filled them out very well. When the last of what I’d packed was loaded Lisa said she was going to go sit out back. Having been “stimulated” by the sight of her panties I decided that I would actually take a chance and go into her room and take a look in her dresser drawers. I hit “paydirt” on the second drawer. It was obvious that she was very precise as there were separate piles for each type of undergarment... slips, bras, and panties. Panties were my focus and I found three piles. The most obvious one had the band leg panties like what I'd seen her wearing. It wasn’t just that they were band leg that made them stand out. It was that they were obviously new. I carefully picked up the top pair and held it up and saw something I’d never seen before. The label was on the outside. It read “Argo Knit” with the size (S-5) listed below. What impressed me was the size of the crotch from front to back. I was sure that they would show a very noticeable VPL whenever she wore shorts. I flipped though the rest of the pile and found 4 more, all appearing to be new. After folding the pair I’d inspected back up and placing it back in the drawer I checked the next pile. They were similar to the ones I’d checked out hanging on the clothes rack except they seemed to be newer. There was a small label on the inside but it was totally blank and they had leg elastic. Again, I’d describe them as “common’. It was the ”Argo Knit“ panties that intrigued me. They were very similar to the ”Lollipop“ band leg panties that I’d seen any number of times before. I probably spent no more than two or three minutes in her room but I didn’t want to take a chance on being caught so I went back to my room.

I ended up at the restaurant around 7pm, wondering why the owner wanted to meet with me. I wasn’t about to turn down a free meal, especially at a nice restaurant. His wife was with him which made it doubly uncomfortable for me. As we were being led to our table I saw Lisa heading towards us. After a few words with the maitre d’ he changed direction and we followed. Lisa had asked him to seat us in her area. I kind of liked that. After some small talk the owner showed his hand and started asking questions about AJ. I had mentioned that I felt the reason I got to drive some of the horses that I did was that AJ was somewhat afraid of them. I got the impression that the owner felt that AJ wasn’t driving his horses aggressively enough. Truthfully, I felt the same but loyalty to AJ prevented me from verbally agreeing. It was a very uncomfortable situation and I was certainly glad to see Lisa arrive with our food.

Lisa had mentioned that Sunday evenings were fairly slow as the main attraction was the brunch. By the time we finished there were very few people left in the restaurant and it was only around 9pm. I said my goodnight to the owner and his wife and walked across the street headed for the apartment. It was still very warm and at the last minute decided to go out back to the stream. I’d only occasionally had the opportunity to spend time out there by myself and this would be my last time. Elle had often sat at the edge of the stream with her feet in the water to help her cool off. I decided to try it. I dragged one of the chairs over and actually into the stream and with my shoes off, relaxed. I actually fell asleep.

It was Lisa who woke me up by calling out asking who was out there. When I responded she joined me. She asked what I was doing there and I answered by asking what she was doing there. She said that she would often come out there after work, especially on the hot, humid nights. Then, she sort of chastised me saying that if I wasn’t there she’d be getting out of her uniform to go for a ”dip“. Just hearing her say that started a bulge in my pants. I told her that she was welcome to go ahead and that it wouldn’t bother me at all. She laughed. I’d had a number of conversations with Elle asking about why girls were so concerned about guys seeing them in their underwear. It was my thought that it was basically the same thing when they wore a bathing suit, especially the new bikini style that was just becoming popular. Elle’s response wasn’t really an answer saying that it was ”just different.“ I asked Lisa basically the same thing and, because all we had was ambient light, I couldn’t really see the expression on her face. As I remember it she sort of hemmed and hawed but then suddenly started unbuttoning the front of her uniform. The slight bulge quickly became a large bulge. She was actually doing a strip standing right next to me. I watched her pull the uniform up and over her head but all I got to see was her slip. As soon as she had the uniform off she started out into the stream. As I’d mentioned earlier, Mrs M’s son in law had dug out the middle of the stream to make a small pool like area. It only took a few steps for her to be in up to her thighs and, at that point, she pulled the slip over her head an squatted down into the water. I only got to see a bit of the top of her panties before they (and she) slipped under the water. I have no idea what we talked about but it wasn’t long before she started moving back towards the edge of the stream. Even though it was fairly dark, I remember that her bra seemed to be illuminated as she rose out of the water. My attention quickly focused on what was below that and I saw more and more of her panties with each step she took. Once on firm footing she grabbed her uniform and held it up in front of her. I had visions of following her as we went up the stairs but she quickly put an end to those thoughts. She asked me to stay and wait for her to get upstairs. There wasn’t much I could say. The bulge soon disappeared as I waited to head upstairs. Once there I did check down the hall and saw that the bathroom door was closed. I waited at my door for her to leave and when I saw her dash across the hall to her room I headed in. I used the toilet and was washing my hands when I saw two little balls of material behind the knobs for the faucets. I picked up one and saw it was her panties. I quickly balled it back up and put it back where I’d found them. From there I headed for bed.

To be continued...

1 comment:

oldblue said...

A present or test. Tou take to big of chanahes for me.
Good to see you getting ahead in racing.