Sunday, September 26, 2010

ALMOST SETTLED... and happy too (Part 62a)

With the exception of not making enough money to cover our needs I was very happy with life about then. Things had never been better between Elle and I. She was really content knowing I was almost always nearby. In just the short time we’d been living at the trailer park I’d spent more quality time with her (and the kids) than at any time since we’d been married. Because of that she was more than willing to “reward” me in many ways especially when it came to letting me “play” with her in wet panties. I knew from a late night discussion we had when we were still dating that she really couldn’t believe that I wasn’t turned off by her incontinence. By now she knew that it was the opposite and had allowed it to be fully incorporated into our sex life. But the past few weeks had been especially good. Where in the past I would sometimes have to ask (or maybe plead a bit) it now seemed that she was waiting for me with a bit of a “surprise”. Knowing that I always liked to see her in her panties she would indulge me in the mornings before work and after the girls were put to bed. I never got tired of it. I was always cognizant of her not wanting to embarrass herself out in public so never “pushed” her in those situations. Sometimes, though, she’d give me a treat like not wiping when she was especially happy and knew the chances were slim that anyone would know. I wouldn’t be able to do much, if anything, with it but knowing that she’d done it for me was enough. Life was good!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
At this point in time it’s almost impossible for me to remember the time line for things in and around the trailer park. I’ll list a few of my memories that I’m pretty sure took place that August and then go back to a time line for other activities to finish out the month.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The brothers who owned the park, Ben and Dick, were often at odds with each other. The big money to be made was in selling new trailers but the newer ones were longer than could be accommodated as the park was presently laid out. It was during that Summer that they finally committed to enlarging the park by adding 15 new “pads” (what the lots were called in the business) around the perimeter. Ben was as “tight” with a dollar as they come so his input was to do it as cheaply as possible. To this end he hired a newly retired Navy Seabee who owned a bulldozer to clear the land. He offered me a raise (25 cents an hour) and promised to pay me for a full 40 hours plus time and a half for any hours worked over 40. One of the conditions was that I would make the forms for the new cement patios. Of course I said “yes” because it guaranteed me at least an extra $10 a week. But what I didn't know was that he had figured it would have to pay me half of what a professional would have cost to build the forms. A hidden benefit was that I got to know the guy on the bulldozer. His name was Andy and a really good guy. On about the third day he was there I got to meet his wife, Lillian, when she brought him his lunch. She was cute, for sure! I knew from talking with Andy that she was younger than he was. She had short, dark reddish hair, trim figure and VERY short shorts. I just happened to be walking home for lunch when she was climbing up on the dozer to hand him his lunch. I saw a really nice butt with pale green panties hanging out from under the cuffs of her shorts. That was enough to get my attention but Andy called me over to introduce me. That gave me a chance to get up closer and my eyes never left those little wisps of nylon as I approached. I know she knew what I was looking at and she made no effort to hide it from my stare. I’ll never forget it.

One thing that came from Andy working at the park was that he bought a used trailer and moved right in. I was pleased about that. He’d been renting an apartment and wasn’t happy with the location especially with having to find a place to keep the dozer. Ben, always eager to cut a “deal“, not only sold Andy a trailer but offered to give him free rent for a year in lieu of paying him for the work he was doing. They moved right in and soon afterward I brought Elle and my two girls down to welcome them to the park. Elle and Lil hit it off right away. Of course I had my eyes peeled for another panty peek and I wasn’t disappointed. I couldn’t wait to see what was to go up on their clothes line.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful! Can't wait to read more about the new neighbors.

-Badside