Thursday, September 23, 2010

SETTLING IN... still more changes (Part 61h)

The trophy presentation was bittersweet. I would rather have accepted the first place trophy without getting it because of a disqualification. However, there was still resentment that the officials had cheated me out of a hard earned win on a technicality that they wouldn't or couldn’t show me in the rule book. As I accepted the trophy with Elle by my side I called the twins up to stand beside us. I told the audience that they had actually tied with me and, aside form not having the first place trophy, they would always know in their minds that they had also won.

Getting off the island was it’s usual mess. From the time I got the car and boat in line it was over two hours until we got on the ferry. I had Elle and Ruthie wait at the clubhouse (giving Elle ready access to a bathroom) for about two hours before coming down to join me in the car. It was almost dark when we got to Elle’s parents house to pick up the kids. Thankfully, they had something for us to eat before we headed for the trailer. The kids were asleep when we arrived at the trailer so we put them right to bed. We both needed a shower and I convinced Elle that we should shower together. We were in our bedroom and had started to undress. I couldn’t wait to see Ruthie's panties. As soon as Elle's shorts dropped to the floor I had my hand in her crotch and my other arm around her. I could feel that the panties were a little wet so started kissing her. She tried to pull away. I asked what was wrong and she said she was ”leaking“ and didn’t want to pee on the floor. She rushed past me but I was right with her. She was trying to pull the panties down as she waddled up to the toilet. I grabbed her by her shoulders and turned her and sort of pushed her down on the toilet and then squatted in front of her. My hand went right between her legs and the wet warmth of her pee flowed over my fingers as I rubbed lightly. As soon as I tried to slip a finger inside the elastic she jumped up, almost knocking me over. As she headed for the bedroom I could see the panties had little blue flowers on them but at that moment I was more interested in what was to happen next. I think we both enjoyed it!

The first thing I did the next morning was to inspect Ruthie’s panties. Elle had thrown them into the tub when she’d gotten washed up. She was getting the kids up so I had a little time to take a look at them. As soon as I saw the waist elastic I knew they were made by Carter’s, the same company that made the majority of Elle’s heavy cotton panties. But these were different. They weren’t the heavy ribbed cotton but the softer combed cotton like my T shirts. They still had the band legs rather than elastic and, in looking at the label, the sizing read ”medium“ rather than the age number (like 14 or 16) in the heavy cotton panties or a single number (5 6 or 7) like the nylon panties. The little flowers were cute and I actually liked them. Even though they were still damp from Elle having wet them I also did a close inspection of the crotch. Maybe it was my imagination but I thought there was a little discoloration under the yellow tint of Elle’s pee. When I put them back in the tub I had a full blown hard on and just hoped Elle didn’t walk in.

The skirting that I wanted to put under the trailer had come in over the weekend and I asked Dick if I could start installing it without making a payment. When he said I could I took it right to the trailer. Even thought it wasn’t yet installed just seeing it piled in the yard made Elle happy. She told me to come inside as she had a surprise for me. I was still ”on the clock“ but I could smell that Elle was baking so went inside eagerly. As soon as I walked in I could see a sheet of cookies cooling on top of the stove and went right over to them. Chocolate chip... my absolute favorite! As I chomped down on a couple I wondered where Elle had gone. No sooner had the thought entered my mind when she appeared with a silly grin on her face. She walked right up to me and took my right hand and put it in her crotch area. It was wet and warm. WOW! Two surprises!

She let me ”play” and even let me inside but it was only for a minute or so. I remember her backing away from me kind of waving “good bye” and leaving me there with a big bulge. I followed her but she had coyly shut the bathroom door. As much as I wanted to pursue the lead she’d given me I knew I had to get back to work. As I drove back to the office I remember having happy thoughts about what might be up after we put the girls to bed.

After supper I started putting the attaching rail for the skirting up under the trailer. It was not an easy or fun job. When I finally got the hang of it I was on the side of the trailer facing Tom and Lola’s trailer. Lying on the ground I had a great view of Lola playing in their yard with one of their boys. I stopped what I was doing when she was on her back with her legs propped up and her son on top of her knees. She was wearing a pair of dark blue shorts and the white of her panties was a stimulating sight. It reminded me that I should be watching her clothes line a little more carefully.

To be continued...

No comments: