Monday, September 20, 2010

SETTLING IN... still more changes (Part 61g)

Elle and I elected to not attend the usual Saturday night party with our sailing club friends. We wanted to spend some time with our girls plus we were still recovering from the battering our bodies had taken during Friday’s race. On Sunday, the race wasn’t scheduled to start until noon so as to give church goers some time for their activities so we also got some time with the girls in the morning. Elle had decided she was going to wear a ”package“ so as to eliminate the possibility of more embarrassment, such as she’d had to endure on Saturday. I told her that she’d end up being very uncomfortable as it was supposed to be very warm. With the plastic panties not being able to breath I could just see her suffering. But she had the last word.

Buddy and Carol picked us up and, as Buddy was planning on bringing his boat back after the race, he took the car on the ferry over to the island. We were surprised to see Jimbo and Ruthie and not their car. Jimbo explained that he had to catch a flight for a business trip that evening and was afraid that if he took the car over he might not make it in time. We all knew that getting off the island after the races was an ordeal and he felt that by leaving his car on the mainland that he’d have little or no trouble. Ruthie did ask if either Buddy or I would drive her home after the races and for some unknown reason I said I would. I wanted to kick myself for saying "yes" I would as it was quite a distance out of our way... but I had committed to it.

Elle and I set about getting our boat ready for the race. While we were doing it Ruthie walked up and asked if she could leave her change of clothes in my car. I watched her drop the bag through the window and then walk off. I know I was looking for a VPL but if I saw one I don’t remember it. When we headed out to the race course we found very light winds. I knew I had to beat John if I was going to win the series and decided to take an aggressive approach. I knew I was taking a chance by relying on the knowledge I had of the tidal currents but felt it was my best chance. Right after the start I split from the majority of the competitors and went to the left side of the race course. The race officials had set a small course and directed us to go three times around it with the caveat that if the wind didn’t pick up they would eliminate one of them.

John had gotten a great start and was clearly in front. But, he also knew that he had to beat me if he was to win the series. A common strategy in that situation is for the lead boat to ”cover“ (mimic every move) his biggest competition. As the rest of the fleet changed direction John followed me. As I said, I knew my strategy was risky and it proved to be so as the wind shifted putting me, and John to some degree, somewhat at a disadvantage from the others. When we finished the first time around we were eighth and John was fifth... not where either of us wanted to be. At that point all I could do was hope that we did get to go around three times knowing that my boat was fairly fast ”off the wind“, which made up two legs of the course. As we headed for the start finish line the second time around I heard the signal for shortening the course. We’d made up three of the boats we needed but John was right in front of us... and I needed to be in front of him. John finished fourth and we finished fifth giving John the winners trophy. I was pissed... at the race officials for disqualifying me on Friday and Elle knew enough not to say anything to me as we sailed to the clubhouse. Once there she climbed up the ladder and walked off. In spite of wearing the ”package“ there was wetness showing around her butt cheeks where the leg elastics went. Her leaving made my job of getting the boat hoisted out of the water more difficult. Once I did I started unrigging the boat so I could ready it for trailing back home. As I did I saw the twins approaching and as they did one called out ”Congratulation!“ That wasn’t what i wanted to hear... congratulations for finishing second. They probably saw the look on my face and then announced that I’d won. Now, at that point I was confused. I don’t remember what I said but it had to have contained something about John finishing ahead of me. When they told me that he’d been disqualified it started to make sense. They told me he’d crossed the starting line early and hadn’t returned to recross it. That explained why he’d jumped out to the lead so fast.

I’d paid little attention to who had finished first or second , concentrating on my race with John. As it turned out the twins had won and Jimbo was second. Actually, I tied with the girls but because I’d beaten then in two out of the three races I got the win. As strange as it sounds I felt bad for the girls as this was, by far, the best they’d ever done. They’d tied for first but would be going home with the second place trophy. Jimbo ended up in third place which was exciting for Ruthie as it was the first trophy that they’d won since starting to sail together.

I went looking for Elle and found her with Ruthie at Jimbo’s boat. They hadn’t heard the news so it was exciting to watch their reactions. When I walked over to Elle she had a small bundle in her hand. It was her wet panties and plastic pants. I noticed that she was wearing shorts that I didn’t recognize. I apologized for the way I’d acted after the finish of the race and gave her a kiss. I started leading her back to the boat and asked why she wasn’t wearing the change of clothes that she’d brought with her. She told me that they were locked in Buddy’s car and he hadn’t made it back to the clubhouse. Ruthie offered up her clothes as she was dry and didn’t need them. My mind, always wired to panties, realized that Elle was wearing Ruthie’s panties as well. I could feel a bulge starting.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that great when you get unexpected good news like that (winning 1st place)?! What a turn on, your girl wearing another girl's panties!!

-Badside