Thursday, February 10, 2011

A BRIGHT FUTURE... busy but happy (Part 68e)

By the time we left for the night Jay had tested the program and Jo and I had pulled all the boxes of punch cards that were needed. All that was left was to extrapolate the actual cards that were needed on the sorter and to run them through the computer. We had two choices; do it after work on Friday or come in over the weekend. Jo said it made no difference to her. Jay and I hadn’t been able to do any of his pending carpentry jobs for a couple of weeks due to bad weather. The forecast was for halfway decent weather for the weekend so we decided to stay Friday night. Elle wasn’t happy because she wanted me to baby sit the kid so she could do the food shopping without them. The younger of our kids was now 16 months and was now a handful making shopping a nightmare. I thought she was going to scream when I told her. The ”salve“ was that I’d be bringing some cash home by working with Jay on the weekend.

We’d had a computer problem and because of it the daily work was running behind. We didn’t get to start on the special report project until it was after 7pm. Jay went out to get something for us to eat and while he was gone, in keeping with what Jay had told Jo, I let her do the sorting of the cards while I watched. She was still in her good clothes and Jay called her out on it when he returned. He’d gotten us sandwiches and sodas. Jo decided to change before eating. I didn't really think much about it but was surprised to see Jo grab her clothes and head behind the computer. The food was on Jay’s desk/table and I was standing there reaching for it when I remembered the previous night. I looked up and saw the reflection of her stripping out of her blouse, skirt and slip in the window. As she did the bulge in my pants started growing. She was stepping into her pants when Jay finally noticed. When he did he let out a ”wolf whistle“. When he did that she looked into the windows and realized that we’d been watching her. When dressed she came running out with the same half smile that I’d seen the night when we caught her working in her slip. This time, however, she came running at Jay calling him names, swinging her arms and fists at him in kind of a whirlwind motion but still with that smile on her face. Jay was laughing at her which only made her more animated. Even if she hit him she wasn’t going to hurt him so Jay just let her flail away for a minute or so. I just stood back and watched. Finally Jay made his move, ducking under her swinging arms and grabbing her by the ribs. He quickly turned her around so her back was up against his stomach. She continued to swing and finally Jay squeezed her ribs. That did it. It was obvious that she was very ticklish. She immediately screamed and pleaded for Jay to stop. He told her it was now ”his turn“. She was laughing hysterically and squirming back and forth. She managed to get turned back around to face Jay. When she did he just picked her up and planted her on the table thus ending the whole thing.

It took a few minutes for her to catch her breath. With a very big smile she proceeded to chastise us both for being ”peeping Toms“. She asked if we’d seen her the night before and Jay was telling the truth when he said ”no“. I admitted that I’d seen the last bit when she was getting dressed. However, at no time did the half smile leave her face. We ended up eating right then and there. It only took a few minutes and then it was back to work. Jay helped Jo off the table and as I was picking up the remnants of our meal I saw something that gave me an instant hard on. On the table, right where Jo had been sitting, there was a small elongated wet triangle. She’d wet herself a bit while Jay was tickling her and, from the way she just walked away, didn’t even know it.

Since my job that night was to supervise her running of the sorter and collator I hoped I’d get a chance to check it out. All the empty trays were stacked on the floor and when she bent over to pick one up I stepped back and there it was, plain as day, for me to see. It wasn’t bad enough to be seen while just standing there but every time she bent over I made a point of looking. It certainly made what was a boring night for me, exciting!

We finished up everything but the printing of the report itself that night deciding that since nothing was scheduled for the printer Monday morning it could be done then. When we left, Jay and I confirmed the time we’d meet up the next morning for the repair job out on the barrier island. As much as I like working in DP I was ready for a break. The sun was up and I anticipated a good work day. Once at the site we had a change of mind. The wind was blowing at least 20 miles an hour and right in off the ocean. It was strong enough to constantly blow the sand at us. Jay feared that once we built the stairs the two of us weren’t strong enough to raise them up to the deck in that wind. We sat in the truck, disappointed, but at least inside the cab we weren’t being sand blasted. After a few minutes we headed back. On the way I remembered the play house that I’d asked him to help me with. I asked if we could go do that instead. My problem was that I didn’t have the money to buy the wood. Jay had an account with a lumber yard near where he lived and told me we could just charge what we needed and I could pay him when the bill came in. It sounded good to me.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Jo sure is turning out to be a gold mine! Love your description of the wet spot she left behind, I can just picture it in my head.