Saturday, February 12, 2011


A BRIGHT FUTURE... busy but happy (Part 68f)

Elle was not only surprised to see me (us) but was very excited about the project. Jay had previously created some rough plans. Elle wanted a ”crooked“ house where each side wall was a different height and the roof was at an angle. He had an idea of what she wanted and had sketched it out. After Elle fed us lunch we started in. Other than for helping Jay on a few weekends I had no carpentry experience and was worried that I’d be more of a hindrance than help. Following Jay’s directions I managed to hold my own and by the time darkness fell we had everything done but putting shingles on the roof and addling the "gingerbread" (trim). I was pleased but Elle was ecstatic. Elle offered to feed Jay supper but he declined. Elle was in the best mood I’d seen her in for quite a while and I hoped that it would lead to some much needed "amour" after the kids were in bed.

I hate to admit it especially after writing the last sentence but, while watching TV I fell asleep. I was awakened by Elle’s soft voice calling me. I must have been dreaming because when I opened my eyes I wasn’t sure where I was. I heard Elle’s voice again and followed the sound to see her standing in the hallway. She was like a vision... standing there wearing the filmy gown that my mother had given her for Christmas and her panties. It only took a few seconds for me to be totally awake. It was such a pretty sight I asked if I could take a picture. The camera was on the table and had the first color film that had just come out. Because she was in such a good mood she said "yes". I took one and wasted no time before going to her and gave her a hug and then followed her down the hall. The bed had already been turned down and I quickly undressed. I climbed in first with Elle climbing on top straddling my hips. As she lowered herself onto me I could feel the wetness of her panties. I was liking this... A LOT! She would usually give in to my desire for her to be in wet panties but recently only after I pretty much had to plead with her. It didn’t take long for the lights to go out and for us to get down to ”serious business“.

I puttered around with the playhouse on Sunday letting Jean, my oldest, have some initial fun with it. While out there an older resident of the park stopped by and asked about the house. He liked it and when I told him that a friend and I had built it he wanted to know if we could build one for his granddaughter. I didn’t know what to say but told him I’d get back to him. It got to me thinking though.

I hadn’t been in the office on Monday but for a few minutes when there was a call for me. It was Dick, from the trailer park, asking where the playhouse had come from. When I told him that Jay and I’d built it he said he wanted one for his kids. Jay still hadn’t arrived so, like with the man on the previous day, I told him I’d get back to him. At this point the ”wheels“ in my mind started turning.

Jay arrived about fifteen minutes late and by then I had done some quick calculations. I knew I owed him about $40 for the wood and supplies we’d used. It had taken us around five hours to build the basic house and to finish it would take approximately three hours. Based upon the hourly rate Jay was charging for the weekend work ($5.00 an hour) I calculated that we should charge $120 for a play house with all the ”gingerbread“ and, if anyone wanted less, we could adjust the price to accommodate them. My thoughts were running wild and I calculated that we could each make $40 per house and if we could do two in a weekend I’d have $80 cash in my pocket. That was about 80% of what I was grossing per week working for the County. To say that I was excited is putting it mildly!

Jay wasn’t as excited as I was but was certainly interested. By lunchtime we had two confirmed orders. I was already spending the money. We did manage to get the special report done and on time. Jo had done a good job and we decided that we would continue to steer her towards the new position that was in the DP budget. For reasons known only to Jay at the time he decided not to mention the new position to Jo. I thought it was a little unfair but he was the ”boss“.

I’ve spent a good bit of time writing about things at work. There were other ”happenings“ that affected Elle and I that had been evolving since the start of the year. The 55 foot trailer that was right next door had not been occupied since we moved in. One day Elle heard a knock on the door and it was the mother of the teen girls that we’d occasionally used as babysitters. When Elle opened the door she was greeted by a ”Hi neighbor!“ from the lady. She told Elle that they had purchased the unit and would be moving in right away. When I heard about it that night all I could do was smile (to myself) as the older daughter was a ”looker“ and I’d already seen her panties. I couldn’t wait to get a look at their wash line.

Elle had become somewhat of a ”favorite“ to be called in to teach on short notice and was averaging about one day a week. In early February she was offered a temporary position for two weeks. She wasn’t sure she should take it but, together, we felt that if she turned it down she’d drop down on the ”call list“. The money wasn’t that great but it all added up. Alice, the neighbor who had been taking care of our kids without pay said that now that her husband had finally arrived from Texas (he was an engineer on the lunar module program) that it was too much for her to do on a daily basis. The lady next door was more than willing. We offered to pay her but she said she didn’t want anything. However, she did mention that one afternoon a week she volunteered at the hospital and that the older daughter would be home to care for the kids. She didn’t ask that we pay her but it certainly was a hint. It didn’t bother me... at all. I liked the idea of becoming more acquainted with her and her family.

To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Great pic of Elle. Sounds like you are about to be in panty heaven.

Anonymous said...

Love the pic, thanks for sharing it. Can't wait to hear what happens with the new neighbors.

-Badside