Sunday, March 06, 2011

GOOD TIMES... Spring (Part 69d)

After getting Elle righted I suggested that she take a break. I flipped the seat back to upright more to hide my discovery than anything else. I did notice that Elle had made some positive progress on the seat and that the original color was now coming back. From a practical side that was good but I wanted her to take a break so I could check under the seat for what I hoped was a pair of panties.

I made sure Elle was occupied before I stuck my hand up into the springs. It took a good tug to get them to release. The soft nylon felt good in my hand as I pulled it out. I went behind the seat and opened them up. The most obvious thing I saw was that there were four short tabs hanging from the leg elastics with two on the front and two on the back. That was a “first“ for me. I immediately opened them up to find the label and in clear blue letters was ”Suspants“ by Blue Swan. I’d heard of Blue Swan and had actually bought Elle some of their panties before we were married. But the tabs puzzled me as did the name ”Suspants“. The next part of my investigation took me to the crotch. It was obvious that the panties had pee stains but were quite small. What was very interesting was that when looking at the inside of the crotch it looked like dried cum. Just the thought of my cousin having sex in her car was cause for an immediate bulge as well as a big smile on my face. Little ”Miss Perfect” wasn't so perfect after all. (The mystery of the tabs was solved on a visit to my parents where I looked at a magazine my mother had and I saw an ad for them. The idea was that if a woman wanted to wear stockings and wore Suspants, she wouldn’t need a garter belt as the garters were attached to the panty.)

I was anxious for the first of May in that it meant I’d been working at the County Center for six months and was now eligible for health insurance. Elle and I had been incredibly lucky in that neither of us had experienced any serious health problems (not counting Elle’s incontinence) nor had the kids. In spite of the cost just having it took a lot of worry off my mind. It would also mean the start of some decent Spring weather. The playhouse business had dried up but the positive to that was I'd have some time to start to fix up our yard. The first item on the list was to build the fence around it.

I was bound and determined to get the black Chevy finished up first. I ended up spending more than I'd planned as I bought a much better grade of tires as well as adding another exhaust making for a dual exhaust car. But if you had "duals" you also had to have glass pack mufflers, which also added to the cost. Elle's work on the seats and a coat of wax on the body made for a really "hot" looking car.

Lucy was doing really well at work. As I'd expected, she was having a little trouble assimilating the "casual" way Jay ran the department. She was used to the corporate way, having come right from the main office of Remington Rand where everything was on a strict schedule. We tended to take breaks when they fit in with what we were doing, and that included lunch. She declined to join us on most days which made it a little difficult to get to know her. I know I enjoyed her tight fitting skirts. I especially remember one which fit so tight that I got a VPL of her crotch line without her bending over. Almost every time she got up from her machine my eyes would follow her (butt) and I was embarrassed when Jo called me out on it one time.

When I started working on the fence I deliberately left the side for a time when the neighbors had wash on their clothes line. Everybody in the park used a collapsible one because the yards weren’t all that big. Elle hated ours because the clothes ended up being hung too close together for them to dry properly. On the day I was working on the side fence, Molly, the mother, came out to take some of the clothes down. I couldn’t see her face but I could hear her muttering and called over to her asking if there was anything wrong. She ducked out from behind the clothes and, with a look of disgust on her face, proceeded to tell me all that was wrong with that type of clothes line. Then she pointed to the back of her yard as well as mine and said there was no reason why we shouldn’t be allowed to put up a straight clothes line across the back since there was plenty of space. As I listened I had to agree. I don’t know what I said to her but I remember leaving and driving up to the office. My luck was still holding in that it was Dick who was there. I asked if there was any rule that would prevent me from putting up a T-pole clothes line across the back of my lot. He hesitated at first but then, remembering that my pad was a perimeter one and had no one living behind me, said that I could. I went back and told Molly about my discovery. Even though I’d started working on the fence I immediately wanted to go get the wood to make the new washline. Molly’s husband was in Texas on company business so I asked if she wanted me to get the wood to make one for them. I remember the pleased look on her face when I did.

I was gone for less than an hour and also bought a couple of hanks of clothes line. I’m not really sure why I decided to build the one for the neighbor first. When she said she wanted much of it behind her trailer because she didn't want anyone to see her "unmentionables" I had to hide a smile. I decided to put the pole right on the line between our two lots so that I could meet her wish to hide the washline as much as possible but also so the two of us could share the one pole. The dimensions for these new lots were not only deeper but were five feet wider than the original lots. I had her come out to tell me where she wanted the other pole placed. As it only took a short time to erect the whole thing she immediately started taking clothes off her old one and transferring them to the new one. She was very appreciative and I stayed and chatted for a few minutes. I was rewarded as she got into the clothes had been in the center of the fold up one. Panties! I was surprised especially after her telling me her reason for wanting it behind the trailer as much as possible. Granted, most belonged to her and her heavy set daughter. But the real “plum” was seeing her transfer the smaller panties that obviously belonged to Janelle, her older daughter. I don’t remember the actual number but I was positive that, on a percentage basis, there were more for her than for her mother and sister. It was an intriguing thought for me to ponder.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Nothing can motivate a panty fetishist more than the thought of getting to see those nylon goodies! If only the neighbor lady really knew why you were so happy to put up the washline!