Sunday, March 13, 2011

GOOD TIMES... Spring (Part 69g)

Getting ready for work the next morning I opened the shower curtain to remove the ever present drying rack and there were Elle's "missing" panties. They were the only thing on the rack and I couldn’t imagine why they were there but I picked them up and looked right to the crotch. As I had feared the panties Elle had given Ruthie were quite stained but what was very interesting were the four or five little circles of dried pee. None were all that big with the biggest about the size of a quarter. The fact that there were that many was what interested me.

As I remember it the following week we had a spate of really nice weather. I was running the sorter which faced the window to the parking lot. At lunch time I noticed a couple of small groups walking across the lot and then across the four lane road. Right across from it was the river. A bit later I saw them all returning. It took a while for me to figure out that they were probably going over to the river bank to eat lunch. I suggested it to Jay and Jo and Jo jumped on it right away. Jay was the only one to buy his lunch and after he did we walked over to the river. We stopped at his truck to get a drop cloth to sit on. From the road to the river bank itself was probably 90 to 100 feet and all grass. It was about 15 feet down to the river with the banking at about a 30 degree angle to the water. It was all wild bushes and weeds but there were a few places where people had made sort of a path to the river edge. We put the cloth down on the grass at the top and sat down. I’d hoped to get a peek at Jo’s panties (of course) but she was very careful and I was denied. Jay was never one to stay put for very long and, true to his nature, he was up and walking about after eating. I saw him sort of disappear down the bank towards the river and decided to follow. Having relatively good clothes on we had to be careful not to get caught up in the brambles that lined the river bank. Once at the water Jay spied something of interest and went to try and retrieve it. There was nothing I could do to help him so headed back to the top. As my head popped above the ridge I saw Jo lying on her back with her knees angled up. I quietly climbed a little higher and got what I’d hoped for earlier, only better. Her feet were probably a foot apart and her skirt had slid up towards her lap. I had an absolutely perfect crotch view. (If only they had camera phones back then!) I stayed staring at this beautiful patch of white for maybe a minute before Jay came up behind me and said something. His voice woke Jo and she sat up and saw us both staring at her. She jumped up and with a half smile started chastising us for ”our dirty minds“. She was upset but not really mad. It wasn’t in her nature to get mad. Then she, semi seriously, asked just why men liked to see ladies in their underwear. Her question hit a ”hot button“ with me as Elle and I had a few discussions on the subject. I responded to her by saying I couldn’t understand why women got so upset in that situation when they, when wearing a bathing suit, still only had one layer of material covering their ”special places“. Jo’s answer was the same as Elle’s... ”It’s just different!“ Even though I hadn’t seen all that many bikini bathing suits in person I’d seen pictures. I felt the skimpy nature of those type suits was far more revealing than a ”panty peek“ and told her so. I remember her shaking her head from side to side in disagreement but with a big smile on her face. Typical Jo.

During that week Elle got a surprise visit from Judy. She had the baby with her but also brought back Elle’s maternity clothes. We hadn’t seen much of her since the baby was born and Elle felt badly that she hadn’t called. I was still helping Lance on his car deals and was amazed at how easy it was to make around $100 on the sale of an older car. It amazed me that a clean, polished junker could bring the prices that Lance was able to get. When Elle told me that Judy had been there it reminded me that Lance should have some money for me. Seeing his car parked in front of his trailer on Saturday I went down to see him. I’m sure he was eventually going to give it to me but I had use a little ”persuasion“ to get it.

I’d thought about trying to find the flowered panties that Ruthie had been wearing but with Sunday being Mother’s day I wanted to get something more for Elle. My first stop was at the store where Elle and I had bought her first Carter’s Spanky Pants. The store still looked the same... dark and old. It had been a while since I’d bought panties and I was feeling a bit awkward. I explained what I was looking for but the old lady said that the store was getting ready to go out of business and hadn’t ordered any new inventory in quite a while. I was very disappointed. But, as I said, I wanted to get something special for Elle. I’d actually parked in the hardware store parking lot down the street a ways. The store I wanted to go to was in the other direction so went back to my car. As I was walking I noticed a new store on the other side of the street was having a grand opening. I’d walked right past it and hadn't seen it but this time I stopped and read the sign... ”Fashion Plus for the mature woman". Another ladies dress store. I remember laughing to myself. One store closing and another opening to take it’s place.

As I walked across the street I saw a half mannequin in the window wearing a pair of panties. When I got to the window I saw the logo printed right above the waist elastic... Kayser. The panties were the most exquisite I’d ever seen. They were dainty and delicate and I knew I had to have them. The only question was would they have them in size 5.

To be continued...

3 comments:

oldblue said...

Still reading every post and liking everyone.

Pantymaven said...

OB... Thanks for reading! I appreciate the support.

badside said...

I can picture Jo's upskirt view in my mind!