Thursday, March 31, 2011


GOOD TIMES... Summer (Part 70e)

I heard Elle get up with the kids the next morning. I was thinking about getting up when Elle appeared in the door and told me that she’d just seen Mac and Elise drive away. I don’t know what made me think of it then but I realized that I still had the envelope that Mac had given me and it was still in my shirt pocket. In the bathroom I went "fishing” in the washing machine trying to find the shirt I’d worn the day before. When I found it I immediately opened the envelope and almost couldn’t believe what I was looking at. It was a black and white picture of Lil , topless and wearing only panties. I recognized that it had been taken in the newest section of the trailer park back when it was being cleared the previous Summer or Fall. As I looked at it I had a lot of questions... and nobody to ask to get answers. However, my immediate problem was what to do with the picture itself. Elle knew where the pictures I'd taken of her were hidden so that was not an option. As I got dressed I decided that I'd pull out the bottom drawer of the night stand on my side of the bed. As I slipped it in I took one last look and still couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing.

I hate to admit it but a lot of my thoughts the rest of the morning were concentrated on that picture. Why was Lil topless? Who took the picture? Did anybody witness it being taken? Did Andy know about it? There were a lot more as well. Another question was how was I going to get it back to Mac. But the thoughts of Mac reminded me that I'd promised to clean the last of his junk and trash up before the new owner of his trailer arrived. I knew I could move it to my yard for the weekend pick up but eventually some of it had to go to the landfill. The trash collectors for the park were limited to household trash and garbage and wouldn't touch it. Even though I didn't really want to I knew it would probably be best to go get it at lunch and to take it all to the landfill. However, to do that I needed the station wagon. It was starting to get complicated.

When I walked in the trailer there was a shock for both Elle and I. She wasn’t expecting to see me and I wasn’t expecting to see her wearing what she was wearing. The skirt I saw her in was almost as short as the one that Jay, Jo and I had seen in the city on the woman who was hailing a cab. When Elle saw the shock on my face she started to smile and quickly lifted the hem. I expected to see her panties but what I saw was a pair of shorts that matched the material of the skirt. I was truly puzzled.

Today, it would be called a skort... shorts and skirt combined. I have no idea what it was called at that time but Elle explained that she’d gotten it at the church thrift shop when she’d taken the clothes that Elise had decided not to take with her. She said that, in spite of not being white, it appeared that it was more appropriate for tennis than her bermuda shorts. As I looked at it I had to agree. It was a green and blue tartan plaid and looked good on her. She said she was wearing it because she and Alice were going to hit some balls and were leaving in just a few minutes. I then explained why I was home and my need for the wagon. We exchanged car keys and then I was off to load up for the landfill.

There was a lot more stuff than Mac had shown me the day before but there was nothing I could do about it then but to pick it all up. I had to do it then as the landfill closed at 5pm and I couldn’t get there after work before it closed. The weekend was out as I was working with Jay. So, dressed in “good clothes” I proceeded to load it all into the back of the wagon. The regular trash bin was also filled and there were any number of paper bags surrounding it. I was cussing myself for having agreed to do this.

At the landfill it was relatively easy because all I had to do was to shove the junk out the back. It left a mess on the floor of the wagon but that was something I could take care of after work. I’d put the trash bin in the front seat along with the paper bags. I grouped a couple of the bags together in one hand along with the bin. As I pulled the bags out of the car one got caught and tore. I remember swearing but kept on going. I threw the empty bin in the back and went for the last of the bags. As I approached the open door I saw something that literally made my day. On the ground were a bunch of panties. Even though there was a car right next to me, without hesitation, I quickly scooped them up and threw then onto the front seat. My next thought was to go back and find the ripped bag in the pile of trash. It didn’t take long and once found I snatched it right up.

I was already about a half hour late coming back from lunch but I knew I had to go through my “find” before returning. In all there were about eight or nine pair of well worn panties along with some slips, both full and half and what was probably a peignoir. Sitting there I quickly found myself with a rather substantial bulge. I wanted to check out the labels but my conscience was reminded me that I was late so drove off, heading back to work.

It was later in the afternoon that it came to me that I had to put these things in something other than the torn bag or find a hiding place for them. The only place I could think of was my grandfather’s carriage house (garage) and I’d have to do it before going home. And... if I went there I’d have to visit with him. And... if I did that I’d have to explain to Elle why I was so late. As I stated earlier, the day was getting complicated and it continued to do so.

Let’s leave it with the thought that I survived the "grilling". When it came to explanations I wasn’t completely truthful nor was I a total liar. It was more that the truth got twisted a bit and certain details were omitted. As I lay in bed that night I was trying to figure out when I could get back to the carriage house to do a real inspection of my “find”.

To be continued...

3 comments:

badside said...

Oh wow, that pic must have been a nice surprise, then to find the panties later...what a day! Thanks for sharing the pic.

oldblue said...

A one time in a lifetime day. What a score!

Anonymous said...

Me and my sister,a year younger than me grew in the 70s and 80s and our mom raised us as girly girls.we wore lots of cute dresses and of course fancy panties.when we were babies and toddlers,she used cloth diapers and rhumba plastic panties on us,then as we got older we wore cute fancy panties under our dresses.mom kept some of our rhumba plastic panties and put them on us for easter,christmas,thanksgiving,weddings,etc.we wore them under our communion dresses when we were 7 and 8 and when we were flower girls in weddings.we wore lacey panties to school most of the time.when we were preteens and teens we had many pairs of cute panties,but mom always liked us wearing the rhumba plastic panties,and she got us larger size ones when we were teens.