Friday, June 03, 2011

MORE SUMMER FUN... August (Part 73h)

No one likes to hear about a death and my father was no different. He agreed it would be better if he told his father in person so he got in his car and took off while I stayed and talked with my mother for a few minutes. When I got back in my car I saw a bag in the back seat. It wasn’t mine but I really hadn’t paid any attention to what the girls had with them when we left work. Their house was only five minutes away and not out of my way at all so decided to just drop it off even though there wouldn’t be anyone there. It was sort of nostalgic driving down the road to their house as I remembered making grocery deliveries there a couple of times a week. There were three identical houses in a row and theirs was the one in the middle. I remembered that the back door was where everybody went in and out so planned to leave the bag on the back porch. As I drove up the driveway the view couldn’t have been scripted better. There was a clothes line strung from a pillar on the back porch over to the garage. It was one of those on a pulley so you could stand on the porch to hang clothes on the line and then move the line to add more. But another advantage was that people could walk under the line with minimal head ducking. On this day everything on the line was underwear... bras, panties and the father’s boxer briefs. But, as you already know, my focus was on the panties. I sat there and started to count the panties when I noticed someone in the yard next door. I quickly grabbed the bag and got out of the car and headed for the back porch. Even though I knew no one was home I knocked anyway. Actually, I knocked a few times and while I waited I was able to get a close look at what was on the line.

It was a pretty sight as they were all grouped by size. I don’t remember the total number of panties but I knew which belonged to the mother because they were bigger. The next group were nylon and since I’d seen GT’s panties when I’d cleaned the grease off her dress I pretty much assumed that they were hers. The next group were about the same size but I was pretty sure they were cotton. The last group were smaller than the rest so it made sense that they belonged to the younger sister. After putting the bag inside the screen door I hesitated at the top step as there were a pair of the mother’s panties blowing in my face. For a quick second I thought about taking them off the line but I dismissed the thought knowing that the girls would figure out how the bag ended up there. I also rationalized not taking them by saying to myself that they were too big anyway. Still, it was a nice memory of a bad news day.

HOME: Hanging over my head was the promise that I’d made to Elle that I’d let her friend Alice give me some tennis lessons. It wasn’t that I didn’t like tennis. It was that I didn’t have time for it. There were a number of things that I personally wanted to do but there weren’t enough hours in the day for them let alone time to play a silly game. However, I made the promise and had to live up to it. Thursday nights were the best for me. However, I wasn’t going to wear the ”tennis whites“ that Elle had made me wear a few times. Alice had no problem with that and focused on just two things... keeping my eyes on the ball all the way to the racket and then stepping in and turning my hips as I hit it. As I’d mentioned before I really wasn’t all that bad and Alice told me that my biggest problem was concentration. Hmmmm... As Alice was working with me three young women showed up and started hitting balls in the next court. Two were wearing tennis dresses (white) and the other was wearing a pair of very short shorts. I was looking that way every chance I got. The best ”look“ I got was of the girl in the shorts trying to reach over the net to fetch a ball on the other side. As she did her panties were sticking out of both legs. Oh my heart! She was very good looking and had a nice figure. It was no wonder that Alice was complaining about my lack of concentration.

Alice had a strange personality and one that seemed to always have me on edge. I’d mentioned it to Elle a few times and she said she didn’t see it at all. She was an attractive woman, maybe 10 pounds overweight and maybe five to seven years older that Elle and I. Back when she’d moved into the park I’d had an opportunity to see a pair of her panties up close. One of my favorite things was in knowing what brand of panties any female might be wearing and as Alice would hit balls to me I’d wonder if she was wearing the panties I’d seen. As I mentioned, I’d chosen not to wear ”tennis whites“ and so she’d chosen to wear a pair of dark plaid shorts which didn’t give off a good VPL so I was plumb out of luck in that category. When we finished up I told her I’d try to practice the things she’d been working on with Elle and that maybe we could have another lesson the following Thursday. She didn’t say yes and she didn’t say no. Seeing the players next to us wearing white and after having seen a couple of panty peeks I also told her that I’d dress ”properly“ if we did, hoping that maybe she would too.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never see clothes lines anymore since almost everyone uses dryers now. Maybe with all the global warming and green thinking, people will start using clothes lines again, I'll keep my fingers crossed!

-Badside