Tuesday, July 05, 2011


FALL... October (Part 75b)

The next day at work was rather uncomfortable for me. I couldn’t look at Jo without seeing her in just a bra and panties. She caught me staring at her a couple of times and wanted to know what I was looking at. I didn’t have an answer for her which made the situation a little more uncomfortable for me.

The birthday party was on Thursday and, as Elle had predicted, she was called in to teach. Millie had volunteered to get it set up and, with the weather ”iffy“ at best, decided to hold it at the meeting hall. Elle got off from work after 3pm and found all the ”guests“ there and being occupied by Millie’s daughters. I timed my arrival for about the same time. All of the kids that were there were older than the birthday girl and most were boys. Janelle was making an effort to keep them quiet by playing a game of ball toss only in place of real balls they were using balled up paper. The problem was that the ”target”, a clown face painted onto poster board with a hole for the mouth, wouldn’t stand up. Janelle, still in her school clothes, had decided she’d squat down behind it, on her haunches, to hold it up. As I walked past I could see something white though the hole... her panties. I had the camera in my hands and seriously thought about trying to get a shot of it but Millie was calling me to take a picture of my daughter with the birthday cake.. It’s still a nice memory.

The last time I’d seen my mother she’d asked what Elle and I were planning on doing to celebrate our anniversary and I’d told her “nothing”. We’d been putting all the money from Elle’s teaching aside to pay for kerosene what with Winter coming, and to have some money for Christmas presents. As our anniversary was the next day, at the party she came up to me and gave me a $20 bill and told me that it was to be used to take Elle out for a “nice“ dinner... and that was an order! Ironically, Millie had asked if Elle and I would let her girls stay over on Friday night (our anniversary) as she and her husband, Alvin, had to go to the city for some sort of ceremony or award for his work. Elle had told her it was OK and, initially, I was upset. First of all it was somewhat asinine that he wouldn’t allow a 17 and a 16 year old to stay at home alone but it was typical of Alvin. As it was our anniversary I was looking to celebrate in an “amorous” way and with two teen agers in the house there was no way Elle would allow that. However, with my mother’s gift and her “orders” I didn't have choice. On the bright side I'd actually fantasized about Janelle having to stay over when baby sitting our kids a time or two so I was now looking somewhat forward to it

After the party I had to stay at the meeting hall to put it back in order and as I was in the process Dick, one of the park owners, stopped by. He was a “local”, through and through so I asked him what was a good place to go for a “nice” meal. I don’t think he hesitated for more that a few seconds before he said “The Hotel.” Everybody knew “The Hotel” as it was a landmark. It was built right before the big depression and had an imposing location for a small town. However, as they say, “timing is everything”. It was NOT the right time to open a hotel and it struggled right up to WWII. During the War it was used as auxiliary housing for a nearby Army training center. At the end of the War, when travel limitations were lifted, the place actually started to prosper but it was sadly in need of renovations. The owners chose not to do them and it started on a downward spiral. I actually remember going there for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary but I was only 10. I certainly wasn’t into food at that age. Since I’d moved to town all I’d heard was what a shame it was that this beautiful building, at the gateway to the Community, was being allowed to deteriorate. It was hard for me to accept that the restaurant was a place I wanted to go. When got home and told Elle she looked at me as if I’d lost my mind. I really respected Dick and told her that was where we were going.

I’d picked up the sweater I’d ordered for Elle from Sears for our anniversary. I had it wrapped and hidden under my side of the bed. I was hoping to give it to her before the girls woke up and, if I had any luck at all to get a quick “reward”. Like my father often said, plans are made to be broken. I was awake before Elle’s 7am “potty alarm” went off and placed the package on her chest. Still asleep she didn’t realize it was a present for her. When she tore the paper off and saw the sweater she rolled over and smothered me with kisses. It was almost like that was a signal for the phone to ring. It was call for her to come in teach and with that my chance for a “reward” disappeared.

Of course she wanted to wear the sweater and I was able to persuade her to let me take a picture of her in it with her in her panties. It wasn’t quite the "reward" I was hoping for but it did suffice.

When I got home that night I found the neighbor girls were already there and playing with our kids. Elle was almost ready to go so I just stood there and watched them play as I waited for her. I was somewhat rewarded for my patience as Janelle was still wearing her skirt from school. I got a few “peeks” as she chased the girls around the floor on her hands and knees. I distinctly remember hoping that at least Janelle had chosen somewhat see through pajamas to wear that night as we went out the door.

The ambiance certainly wasn’t there and the hotel dining room was dingy, at best. But Dick had been right about the food. It’d been a long time since I’d had roast beef and I enjoyed every bite of it. Elle had some seafood dish. She loved eating fish but hated cooking it because of the smell. All in all we had a good time.

To be continued...

5 comments:

badside said...

Great pic PM, thanks for sharing that with us! Elle's figure is spectacular!

Pantymaven said...

49 years later and she still has quite a figure. In fact, she weighs less today than in that picture.

Anonymous said...

good start

oldblue said...

Nice sweater. All the rest even better. You have a hot looking lady there.

Pantymaven said...

OB... thanks. I think so too.