Thursday, July 07, 2011

FALL... October (Part 75c)

Our girls usually went to bed at 8pm but we told them that they could stay up until we got home. When I walked in the door Janelle was on her back and had Anne, the younger one, up in the air, balanced on her feet and holding her hands. It was something Elle and I had done with her right from the time she was a baby and she really loved it. I certainly loved what I saw. She still had on her green plaid school skirt (Catholic school) and, in that position, it was up around her stomach. The only view that would’ve been better was if she’d spread her legs. It was a beautiful crotch shot and I could clearly see that she had on two pair of panties. That wasn’t all. There was a pale yellow stain right in the middle. It wasn’t from leg opening to leg opening but it was noticeable enough for me to see. Elle had walked in and had initially started down the hall. When she saw that I hadn’t followed she stopped and caught me staring at Janelle’s crotch. She sharply called my name and motioned for me to follow her. I was embarrassed and remember feeling flushed as I followed her down the hall. She chastised me for “leering” and set about turning the beds down for the kids. I continued on to our bedroom to take off my tie and jacket.

On my way back up the hall I saw some clothes stacked on top of the washing machine that hadn’t been there when we’d left for our dinner. I quickly stepped into the bathroom and shut the door. There were two piles of clothes which I determined were clean clothes for Janelle and her sister for the next morning. I was just about to take a peek at the pile closest to me when I heard a knock on the door. It was my oldest wanting to go potty before bed. The knock startled me a bit and I turned around to open the door. Before I got it opened I saw another pile of things on the counter next to the door. I didn’t have time to count anything but I could see there were sanitary napkins, cotton panties and plastic pants. My heart was racing when I looked out at my waiting daughter.

My hope for seeing Janelle in anything close to see through was for naught. Both she and her sister were going to be sleeping on our sofa bed and as I prepared it for them I looked and saw she was wearing flannel pajamas. After getting it opened up Elle dispatched me down the hall to kiss the kids goodnight. I was going to do it anyway and was a bit perturbed that she felt she had to remind me in front of Janelle and her sister. Later she apologized and told me it was so she could put the rubberized sheet down without embarrassing Janelle in front of me. However, after saying goodnight to the kids I headed on down the hall to get ready for bed myself. I knew I had a minute or two in the bathroom before Elle would be there and ducked inside. The two piles of clothes that I’d seen earlier were now closer to the edge of the washing machine and I could see a bit of the plaid stuffed in behind them. It wasn’t instantaneous but I quickly realized that Janelle had probably changed her panties to put on the things I seen on the counter for her version of a “package” to sleep in. I desperately wanted to see the panties she’d been wearing. Carefully, I pulled on one of the plaid skirts and found that everything had been rolled up inside. My heart was racing for two reasons... One was that I was scared that Elle would come on in and catch me. The second was that if I’d picked the right one I’d be looking at the panties (plural) that Janelle had been wearing. I quickly unrolled it and as I did I saw that I’d hit the jackpot. Right on top were the panties... a pair of nylon and a pair of cotton. I quickly peered inside and saw familiar labels... Isis for the nylon and Carol Brent for the cotton. I’d been right about the yellow stain. It was about the size of an egg and I couldn’t resist taking a quick sniff. I was hard as a rock. If I were to guess the whole process took less than a minute. If someone had taken my blood pressure it probably would’ve read 240 over 160.

In spite of it being our anniversary Elle refused even my modest “advances” once we were in bed. She always insisted that our bedroom door be open in case one of the kids woke up during the night. So, with Janelle and her sister sleeping down at the end of the hall she wasn’t “in the mood” in any way shape or form.

I woke up to the sound of the shower running Saturday morning. With the bathroom located right next to our bedroom it was quite loud. Insulation between rooms in a trailer was pretty much non existent. In any case, I was awake and when I looked at my watch I saw it was just about time for Elle’s “potty alarm” to go off. Still horny, I felt her “package” to see if she’d missed and had wet during the night. She hadn’t but my “exploration” had been enough to wake her up. She looked at the clock and immediately got out of bed but when she got to the bathroom door found it closed. I was still lying in bed when she walked back in and I could see from the look on her face that she was distressed. I told her to just knock on the door but she shook her head and headed for my side of the bed. She was wearing just the top of a pair of light cotton pajamas and I could see her plastic panties sticking out from below the bottom of it. I remember her looking at me and sort of shaking her head. I motioned for her to come closer to me and when she did I pulled the hem up. Then she sort of spread her legs a bit and made a sour look on her face. I knew she was peeing. I was hoping to see some evidence of it but I couldn’t. She only let me peek for a few seconds before reaching for her robe. As usual, I was hard as a rock.

To be continued...

1 comment:

hapi said...

Hi Pantymaven, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!