Sunday, July 10, 2011

FALL... October (Part 75d)

She headed down the hall to check on the kids. I stayed in bed waiting to hear the bathroom door open. When it did I started to get up but before I could pull my pants on Elle was there telling me to wait until Janelle was through. I was sort of put off because I’d hoped to get to see her when she got out of bed hoping to catch a “peek”. I was on my feet and heard the door close so I headed on down the hall. Elle was stripping the blankets and sheets off the sofa bed as Janelle’s sister went out the door with Elle saying she was going over to their trailer to feed their cat. By then I could hear Jean, our oldest, calling asking if she could get up. I told her “yes” and when she came out into the living room was disappointed that the girls weren’t there. By then Elle was in the kitchen starting to prepare breakfast. She had me set the table and as I was doing that the phone rang. It was Millie, the mother, asking for Janelle. Elle went down to see if she was done showering and when she returned there was Janelle, wrapped in a bright yellow bath towel following her. Being rather tiny the towel encased her body and I was unable to see anything but her shoulders and legs from the knees down.

With her on the phone I headed on down to the bathroom. I really needed to go. As I walked in the steam from her shower still permeated the air. When I turned towards the toilet to pee I noticed that she’d laid out her clean clothes on top of the washing machine with her bra on top of her blouse. I saw the label and bent over to peer at it... 32B. It was nice to know because she always wore her blouses loose and I’d often thought there was something there. Right next to them were her panties right on top of the pants she was going to wear. I’d snuck a peek at them to check the labels the night before but the way they were laid out I could now see the crotch area. There was a slight discoloration on the nylon ones. Interesting!

I finished up, flushed the toilet and went to wash my hands but there in the sink was her “package”. The plastic pants were holding the whole mess in place. I could see the cotton panties inside and actually felt them... wet right to the waist elastic. It had only taken a few seconds but I was at “full attention”. My first thought was that when I opened the door Janelle would be standing there and there was no way to hide my predicament. The second thought was that if she was there she’d know I saw her “package”. I decided to leave and take my chances heading for my bedroom. Doing it that way my back would be to her hoping that she wouldn’t see anything. I’d have to deal with her embarrassment about the “package” later.

I held my breath as I opened the door. Only it wasn’t Janelle who was waiting... it was my oldest daughter... holding herself. I apologized and quickly ducked into the bedroom to “deflate”. As I sat on the bed Elle walked in asking why I’d disappeared. I know I flushed red and mumbled something. She just shook her head and went back down the hall. By then I was “normal” and headed for breakfast. I was surprised and relieved to see Janelle still on the phone.

By the time Janelle was dressed her sister had returned and we all had breakfast together. Millie had called to say they would be home later than expected and had given Janelle specific instructions as to what she and her sister had to do as far as cleaning the trailer and doing the wash. Hearing wash mentioned I made it a point to find something to do in our back yard later that day so I could possibly check how many of Janelle’s panties were in it. I smiled to myself as I did.

When Dick, one of the trailer park owners, stopped by the meeting hall when I was cleaning it up after the birthday party he asked if I would stop by the office Saturday. I was curious as to why but not overly so. I figured I’d start there before getting to my weekend chores. As soon as I walked in he pulled a folder out from his desk and asked me to take a look at it. They were brochures for aluminum awnings for trailers and also patio rooms. I hadn’t ever mentioned either to him so was puzzled. He then asked if I might be interested in having a room built. I’m sure I laughed. I probably had less than $150 in the bank and owed for the first fuel delivery of the season. But, he was serious.

All the new pads that I’d helped to build the previous Summer were now filled and trailer sales had slowed dramatically. Dick and his brother went looking for new ways to make money and had decided that awnings and patio rooms were the way to go. The problem was that they needed to have a display. Once built they were semi permanent so they didn’t want to put one on a trailer in the sales lot. That’s where I came into the picture. They offered to build an 8’ X 16’ foot room for me. I'd only have to pay what they paid for it and they would erect it without cost to me... provided that they could use it to show to prospective buyers. As soon as I heard the offer I knew Elle would never go for it and told him so. He said to “sleep on it” and, if I was interested, he’d hire me to put them up on weekends. That part I liked but told him I’d have to get back to him.

As I walked into the yard I could see wash on both ours and the neighbors wash lines. I immediately remembered that I wanted to get a look next door to see just how many of Janelle’s panties were there. The problem was in coming up with a reason to be back there. Elle had started a small vegetable garden and it was located behind the wash line. Gardens were not my “thing” and I don’t think I’d ever gone back there... but I did. I was hoping that Elle didn’t appear. If she had I don’t think I would’ve had an answer as to why I was there. From that area I got a real good look at the neighbor's line. I already knew that Millie liked to hang the “unmentionables” on the very back line and Janelle or her sister had done the same. Because of the angle I couldn’t get an accurate count but it was easily over a dozen pair. It was easy to differentiate Janelle’s panties from those of her mother and sister from their size. I was pleased that I’d remembered to go take a look.

To be continued...

3 comments:

badside said...

Sounds like you had quite a morning that day!

oldblue said...

You want us to think you are going to forget to check out a line of panties. That's hard for me to believe. I know I have never lost a chance.

Pantymaven said...

OB... you have to remember my mind was focused on the possibility of that new room right at that time.