Friday, July 22, 2011

FALL... November (Part 76b)

The next “big thing” was Thanksgiving. Even though my grandmother was in the hospital, in my grandfather’s mind it wasn’t Thanksgiving if the traditional family dinner wasn’t at the homestead. My brother was finally home so, with the exception of my grandmother, the whole family was together. We didn’t go to the hospital until after we’d eaten. I don’t remember why. We all went with the exception of Elle and the kids. It must’ve been around 4pm as we arrived. As I wheeled my grandfather into the room I expected to see Cammy, the nurse, sitting in her usual place over by the window. It only took a second or two to find her... and what a view! She was retrieving her personal things from the closet and was bent over at the waist. The VPL was incredible! The white uniform, even with a slip, was almost translucent and the crotch line seemed almost exaggerated. I got at least a ten second look and it took my breath away. My mother was the next one into the room and as she entered she addressed my grandmother. Hearing a voice Cammy stood up and, upon seeing both me and my grandfather already in the room, blushed. That caused me to blush as well. It was only a minute or two before her replacement arrived. She, compared to Cammy, was a BIG disappointment.

Andre was unmarried and a bit of a free spirit. I told him what I was planning on doing and asked if he wanted to make some money working with me. I won’t say that he jumped at the chance but he said he’d let me know. When it got to be the week of Thanksgiving I was in a bit of a panic. I pressed him on it and he said he’d do it if his girlfriend could come along. At that point I didn’t care. However, after I said “yes” I began to wonder if he expected her to get paid as well.

At work, Lucy slowly warmed up to Andre. It was pretty hard not to. As I said, he had an easy going way about him and fit right in with Jay, Jo and I. For about a week Reba had spent time working with Jay showing him the forms they used and explaining how they had done the manual tracking of the purchases. I kept my eye on her when I could but didn’t garner any more peeks (that I remember). I also didn’t notice that Andre had been talking with her. At least I hadn’t made note of it. On the Saturday that we were going to put the first awning and room up I visited the site before Andre got there and had marked out where the “rails” for the awning had to go. I was finishing up when I saw Rena walking towards me. I couldn't imagine why she was there. She had a big smile on her face and, because it was cold out, a big winter coat on. Andre was right behind her and his smile was even bigger than Rena’s. When he saw my face he laughed. As I was finding out, that was Andre.

Elle’s focus was totally on the new room. If she got a call to teach it would actually make her upset because it meant she couldn’t do anything to or with the room. The local radio station had a program called “Swap and Shop” where people could call in with items they were looking to get rid of. It didn’t cost anything to participate either as a buyer or seller. She’d found items including a rug and a small table to make the room more “homey” and, even better, they were free. I was the residual beneficiary of both the addition of the room and the hiring of Andre. I was getting home earlier, which pleased Elle, and the added space the room gave her had her in a perpetually good mood. When I’d ask for her to wear a certain combination of panties she wouldn’t initially resist like she usually would. As long as the kids were occupied she would let me enjoy “playing” on and in her panties. She knew I enjoyed it even more if she were wet and sometimes she would surprise me by peeing through a pair of her panties while sitting on the toilet and then come out and sit on my lap. For a while we’d gotten away from using wet foreplay but now she was very amenable to it. The end result was our love making increased significantly. It was certainly a very pleasant period of time.

The only other thing of note in November was that GT, the cute blond that worked in the Audit and Control Department, got married the Sunday after Thanksgiving. When the invitation arrived Elle was very suspicious. I tried to explain and told her the truth but she had doubts. Even the fact that my grandfather had received an invitation didn’t sway her. (GT’s grandfather and my grandfather were best friends) Right after the wedding GT and her new husband were moving to Michigan and I really wanted to see her before she left.
We had Janelle watch the kids which was the first time I’d seen her up close in over a month. Every time I’d see her up close I’d try to check her for a VPL and on this day she’d worn a pair of wool slacks. The material was too thick to see anything. I was a bit disappointed.

Elle actually enjoyed herself at the reception. GT's family was from the same town where we'd lived as kids and Elle got to see some people she hadn't seen in years. My mother took care of the wedding gift for us telling us that it was to count as one of our Christmas presents. I didn’t mind because I wasn’t out any cash. I’d wanted one dance with GT before she left but decided that it wasn’t a real good idea. As I watched her out on the dance floor I could visualize her dancing in just her panties and bra. I still can.

On our way home Elle decided to treat the kids to ice cream. I suggested that we get enough for Janelle as well. It’s always amazed me how a simple pleasure can bring so much joy to some people. Janelle’s response was one of complete surprise. She almost couldn’t believe that we’d do that for her. I got my “reward” about the time she was leaving to go home. The kids absolutely loved her and demanded a “goodbye kiss”. When she bent over her blouse pulled out of her slacks and I could see the now familiar waist elastic of the same cotton panties I’d bought for Elle. I couldn’t see another pair but I was sure they were there as well. As I walked her to her trailer I remember thinking that I hoped my girls would grow up to be as nice as she was.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

If only Elle really knew, she'd have been even more jealous of GT! Janelle sounds like a real sweetheart.