Wednesday, September 14, 2011

THE NEW YEAR... changes ahead (Part 78j)

Because we were both in a strange bed and the sounds of the city were foreign to us, neither of us slept much. I remember Elle getting out of bed and it being light out. The next thing I knew I found her climbing, from the end of the bed, up and over me. Before my eyes could focus I could feel my groin was warm and wet. I put my hands up and around her hips and, instead of the cotton panties that I knew she’d put on for her ”package“ when we went to bed, it was the sensuous feel of nylon satin. It only took a minute before were were side to side and I was ”plugged in“. But that wasn’t what she wanted. I have to say I was very surprised based on her mood when we turned out the lights. It didn’t last too long but, as always, very pleasurable. I had just rolled off of her when the phone rang. I told her to let it ring but she said that Willy’s wife had told her she was going to call. Since we were in the second bedroom there was no phone. Elle jumped out of bed and started out the door but quickly stopped and grabbed the dry cotton panties she’d taken off to put on the nylon pair for me.


I followed a minute or two later and I saw Elle standing at the end of the kitchen counter. She was in profile and I wish I had a camera... nice firm breasts, flat tummy and in panties. As soon as she hung up the phone I had a hand right between her legs. I wasn’t expecting to feel the wetness. It took a few seconds for me to realize it was my cum. I was amazed at just how much there was. IAt first I thought that she’d wet herself while standing there. I was also amazed that she allowed me to ”play“ inside the panties for a while.


It was while we were showering when I found out just what it was that changed her mood. Not being able to sleep she got to thinking about skating. But she knew she wouldn’t do it in a skirt so she decided to work on me to buy her a pair of slacks. Smart woman!


Willy’s wife had encouraged Elle to use what was in the refrigerator for our breakfast but Elle would have none of it. As we left the building we asked the doorman for a good place to eat. He steered us to a coffee shop a few blocks away. It didn’t look like much but I know I’ll never forget the place as they had cinnamon buns baked on the premesis. As we ate I was trying to place just where were in relation to Macy’s. After my last trip to the city I’d told Elle just how big it was and how I’d actually gotten lost in the building. I figured it would be fun to show her and to get a pair of slacks while we were there. Thankfully, the weather was reasonable for late February as it took some walking to find it.


I remember the look on Elle’s face as we walked through just the first floor. I still smile when thinking about it. I made her ride the escalators up to the eighth floor and back and I know she was shaking her head in disbelief most of the way. We stopped on the ladies clothing floor and she was overwhelmed. She really didn’t have any idea what she wanted and the total amount of choices didn’t help. When I saw a pair of camel colored slacks on display I suggested them. Not wanting to take a chance of not finding a bathroom on our travels she had insisted on wearing a total “package”. I knew that would create a problem as far a size was concerned. I didn’t want to pay for a pair of slacks that she might only wear a few times and suggested that she take off the package. I tried to convince her that there would be toilets in and around the skating rink. She finally agreed to take two pair in the changing room to try. The first pair were with the package on and they were a bit baggy. When she took the package off and tried them on they were really baggy. I convinced her to get the smaller pair and I was thinking that since they were wool they would be a bit stretchy and could possibly handle a “package”. Her coat came down to just about her butt cheeks so it would be hard for anyone to notice. We had a “winner”.


We grabbed a bite to eat on the way to Rockefeller center. I could see Elle was really looking forward to the skate as I would describe our walk as “brisk”. I paid for her skates and took a place along the lower terrace to watch. She took to the ice as if she skated every day. I was truly envious. I was always a klutz on skates and there was no way I was going to embarrass myself out there with all those people watching.


She had an hour but waived for me to come to the entryway with about 15 minutes or so to go. As she skated towards me a young boy went barreling into her causing her to fall. She was laughing by the time she got to me. I asked if she was OK and why she was laughing. When she fell it was on her butt and her “package” had buffered the fall. I thought it was pretty funny as well.


She didn’t finish her hour as the skates didn’t fit her that well and her ankles weren’t used to the rigors of skating. She’d slipped the slacks on under her skirt and then took it and her slip off. She decided to stay in the slacks as they were definitely warmer than wearing a skirt. We’d talked about going to the Empire State Building and even though her legs and ankles were tired she wanted to do it. When I lived in the city I’d never been to the top. She wasn’t too keen about the long elevator trip but once we were outside and could look down upon the city she was pretty excited. As she peered over I noticed that she was holding onto the railing with both hands even though there was a protective screen there as well. I remember wishing I had a camera just to memorialize the visit. It had been a sort of hazy day but it was now after 2pm and the haze was burning off. As it did I could feel a little warmth from the sun. I also remember Elle suddenly grabbing my hand and my asking if she was OK. She didn’t answer nor did she look at me. After a few seconds I felt her squeeze a bit harder. I was puzzled. Then I felt her shudder a bit and then she let go. I moved around to look at her square in the face and she had this guilty look in her eyes. It took a bit for me to comprehend but she’d just peed. Later, back on the ground, I told her she was probably one of the very few people who’d ever peed themselves at the very top of the Empire State Building. (Note: We were there at the top about two years ago and she remembered it.)


To be continued...


No comments: