Saturday, September 17, 2011

THE NEW YEAR... changes ahead (Part 78k)

The trip through Macy's reminded me that when I was there the last time I'd been introduced to one of the lingerie buyers for the store and had been given the address of a place in the city that might have the Plymouth nylon satin panties that I really liked. The problem for me was that I didn't know enough about the city to know just where it was. I'd had a thought that we might try to find the place but decided against it as Elle was tired from not sleeping all that well what with all the walking and then the skating. However, the thought was still high on my priority list.

It was approaching 3pm and we were very near the train station. Elle stopped me and asked if we could go home. I was somewhat taken aback because it had seemed like she was having a good time. I asked her why and she said it had been almost two whole days since she’d see the kids. I missed them too but not that much. However, for her it was different as she’d never been more than 24 hours without being with them. I knew the train back home left somewhere around 3:45pm. I also knew that even if I persuaded her to stay she’d not be in a good mood for the rest of the time there. So, I told her to stay at the station and I’d run (literally) back to Willy’s apartment and get our things. She didn’t really like the idea of being all alone but also didn’t want to go all the way back to the apartment.

During my semi sleepless night I kept thinking about Willy’s wife’s panties in the next bedroom. At one point I thought I’d get a chance when Elle took her shower. But, we ended up taking a shower together thus eliminating any chance to sneak a peek at her panty drawer. However, on my jog back to the apartment the thought was revived. It took less time than I’d expected so my first stop was the master bedroom. It was the third drawer I tried. As I peered in I saw a waist elastic that seemed somewhat familiar. I took the top pair and peered inside. The label was small but embroidered and I knew I’d seen it before. Evette. I read the size and it said 5. I held the panties up in front of me and saw a nice applique but, having a lot of size 5 panties for Elle, they seemed a bit large. I knew I didn’t have much time as I had to get all our things, including Elle’s soiled panties, together and get back to the train station. I folded the panties back up and as I put them back flipped through the pile they came from and saw the same waist elastic on all of them.

As I stuffed our things into our suitcase something my mother had done when we’d visited friends came to mind. She’d always strip the sheets off the bed and put them in the laundry area. I was like a whirling dervish as I ran from one side of the bed to the other. I’d not taken my coat off so by the time I’d pulled the bedspread back onto the bed I was sweating. Already quite warm, I decided to run the first few blocks back. By the time I found Elle the perspiration was beaded up on my face. There wasn’t time to buy a ticket in the station so we boarded without. Just as we found a seat for two Elle whispered in my ear that she was still wet from when she’d gone at the top of the Empire State Building. I hadn’t given that subject a thought. I asked if she’d at least used a toilet while waiting for me. I couldn’t believe it when she said she hadn’t.

There was nothing I could do for her at that point. The train from the city didn’t have toilets and it was at least a 45 minute trip until we changed trains. I wasn’t sure there were working toilets on that train either but it was all we could hope for. When we stood up to change trains it was all over as I could see the look of resignation on Elle’s face. By the time we got back to our town the wetness had worked its way through Elle’s wool slacks. Because it was dark and there were few passengers on the train by that time I tried to comfort her telling her that no one would know. It didn’t work and I listened to her complain about her condition all the way home. It wasn’t all that far but she, for sure, was upset.

As we made the turn towards our trailer (Oops... mobile home!) I saw something that caught my eye. There was something on the “mystery woman’s” clothes line that, even in the dark, looked a lot like panties. She’d been there for about two months and all I’d ever seen was small towels hanging there. I remember thinking that maybe there was hope there after all.

After getting cleaned up and changing we headed to Elle’s parents house to get the kids. We called ahead so they knew we were coming. The kids were all wound up. I’ll admit I was glad to see them as well even though my plans for the whole weekend didn’t work out. That night I lay awake thinking of the panties I'd peeked at in the apartment. I knew I'd seen that elastic before and it was driving me crazy trying to remember just where.

We’d been going to church on Sunday’s. My preference was for the early service but the church only provided a nursery at the later service. By the time we’d get home it was almost noon. I was still taking my grandfather to the hospital and the only thing that made it somewhat tolerable was in seeing Cammy. There had been a number of times that I’d had an opportunity to drive by her home to see if there were panties on the line but hadn’t. On this day it appeared that when she’d last used the toilet her slip had not come all the way down in back. My grandmother had been fussing when we arrived and Cammy was attempting to get her positioned more comfortably. In so doing she ended up leaning way over the bed to grab my grandmother by the shoulders and the resulting VPL was incredible. The fact that her dress was tight to begin with and with one less layer of material between her panties and me made for a wonderful view. It made me make a strong pledge to do a drive by her house as soon as possible.

To be continued...

No comments: