Saturday, April 14, 2012

THE END OF SUMMER... September (Part 90a)

Elle and I had decided that we’d wait to go to our father’s combined birthday party on Labor day until later in the day as it wasn’t scheduled until around 6pm. That is until Buddy and I showed up at my parents house to store my sailboat for the Winter. My mother got to see my kids just about every time they stayed with Elle’s mother but seldom, if ever, got to see them without her. On that morning my mother took me aside and asked we couldn’t bring the girls back that afternoon. She said she wanted to have them help her bake cookies and then she’d go play with them on the beach. I knew where she was coming from so I couldn’t say “no”. The hard part was in getting Elle to agree.

She had things that she wanted to get done like changing the bed linens and doing the wash as we hadn’t been home all weekend. Not wanting to upset my mother she told me we could do it but not until she was finished. It was mid afternoon and we were all dressed for the party. The girls were in dresses and Elle had on a nice skirt and blouse. I remember wearing (reluctantly) a pair of madras print bermuda shorts that my mother had given me for my birthday. While my mother had the girls making cookies Elle and I got out the beach toys, set up the beach umbrellas and spread the towels. Being on the beach again had us both remembering some of our walks along shoreline from the past. We looked at each other and quickly decided to do it again while we had the chance.

As I’ve written a number of time in prior posts, our area was a Summer destination. The cottages were fully occupied from July 1st though Labor day. With the majority of the Summer residents having children and school reopening right after Labor day we found few others on our walk. We could only go as far as the East end of beach in front of “the mansion”. That terminus brought back any number of past memories. Even though it had been many years one thing that still remained the same was we were pretty secluded even though we were on the beach. As we reminisced I took Elle in my arms and, of course, put my hand up under her skirt and into her crotch. Because she'd expected to be fairly near a bathroom on the visit she had, at my urging, worn two pair of the nylon satin Plymouth panties and not a “package”. With my hand firmly planted in her crotch I asked if she’d give me a “squirt“ for old times sake. She pulled away immediately saying something along the lines of ”Are you crazy?“. Only deterred for a few seconds I reminded her that I had spare clean panties in my car.

The Fall/Winter Sears catalog had arrived the previous week. As she flipped through it she had seen a stylish A line Winter coat that she thought would be perfect for her during her pregnancy. The problem was the cost. She'd been disappointed when I reminded her that we were saving up for the new baby. Right after I told her about the clean panties I brought up the subject of the coat she wanted. Her birthday was upcoming as well as Christmas and as soon as I mentioned the coat there was a definite ”warming“ to Elle’s attitude. She moved up close to me and kissed me. I wasted no time in returning my hand to the ”promised land“ and she wasted no time in fulfilling my desire. I’d only asked for a squirt but she gave me everything. I’d put my other hand on her butt and in so doing had lifted her skirt up and away from her ”waterfall“. It only took a few seconds for my finger to find its way under the leg elastics and her ”button“. That part only lasted a short time but for a brief few seconds I envisioned her straddling me and reprising something that we'd done a time or two in the past. That had been a different time in our lives and was little too much to expect from her right then. However, what she had given me was still a thrill.

Walking back, we were headed right into the setting sun and it was hard to see so we walked with our heads down. We were about half way back when I heard my name from somewhere above. I looked up and saw that we were in front of the house where Margaret and Bobbie lived during the Summer but I didn’t see anybody. There was a gazebo built part way out over the beach there but I saw no one in it. Then I saw Ali, Margaret's sister coming down the stairs. Because her mother and Elle’s mother were friends (both were from Germany) she had known Elle from back when she was just a baby and as a young girl. The first thing she said was to ask where the kids were. When Elle said they were just down the beach at my mother’s she grabbed Elle’s hand and stated she wanted to go see them.

I just knew Elle was upset even though her facial expression didn’t show it. Standing there in wet panties with someone she hardly knew holding her hand was not a comfortable experience. But, there was nothing she could do about it. Walking back to my parents beach Ali was ”selling“ again telling Elle about her store. As soon as we got back to where my mother was making sand castles with my daughters they saw a stranger and ran to Elle. Jean wasn’t usually that way but Anne, the younger one, was extremely shy. My mother had known Ali when she was younger. To make conversation while Elle disentangled herself from the kids asked Ali what was going on in her life. That opened her up for a sales pitch. I remember smiling as she did.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Must have been awkward for Elle, but a thrill for you! Ali sounds like she could be a bit of a pest or a real go getter, depending on how far she pushed it.