Tuesday, April 10, 2012

SUMMER... August, at home (Part89b)

I called the doctor who told me to bring my grandfather over to his office after he woke up. I called Elle and had her call in to work for me. The doctor didn’t have much to say with “keep an eye on him” being the most succinct. That night it was Elle who suggested that it might be a good idea to call Jan to see if she would like to have me sleep over again, “just to be sure”. She was very appreciative of the offer. So as not to upset my grandfather by showing up twice in one day we decided that she would call after she’d gotten him to bed and he was asleep. On my way over I visualized seeing Jan in the same pajamas as the previous night. That’s all it was... a visualization. She was fully dressed (shorts and blouse) and when it came time for her to go to bed she shut her door and that was it. BTW: My grandfather never even got up to go to the bathroom. Just another “hiccup” in everyday living

Elle’s pregnancy hadn’t affected her at all in a negative way. She still wasn’t showing and I was happy to do without the week long monthly “interruption”. The new job had me home by 5:30pm on all but Monday’s which really pleased Elle. For her it meant that I could entertain the kids while she fixed supper plus she’d be done shortly after 6pm leaving plenty of time to do other things... (read that as to play tennis) If you remember back a short while ago, in a weak moment I promised that I’d play tennis with her at least once a week. It wasn’t that she wasn’t playing enough tennis because her tennis playing teacher friend, Suzette, had introduced her to a number of other tennis players that she had taught and she arranged for them to use a privately owned court. On the days that she played with them she would usually leave her tennis dress or skirt on just for me which I really appreciated. There were a few of the women that were equal to her in skill that she especially enjoyed playing with. The only problem was in scheduling.

On this one night she apologized for having scheduled playing time after supper. She tried to spend that time with the kids (and now, me), however she really wanted to play with this one woman. With my professed disdain for tennis she just naturally thought I’d stay home with the kids. I’d briefly met some of them and as they were around our age and not bad looking I decided that I’d take the kids and go with her. One thing I was always “up” for was a panty peek of an attractive female. Elle was somewhat surprised but didn’t discourage me.

As I’ve mentioned in posts concerning sailing, the wind would usually come up in the early afternoon. Then, as sunset approached, it would slowly diminish... but not always. I’d learned from watching Elle that the best “peeks” were when a woman would wear a dress. Whenever Elle would allow me to make a suggestion as to what to wear I’d pick a dress. That night three of them were wearing dresses. On this evening I distinctly remember one of them wearing a really cute dress trimmed in pink gingham. As she was getting her things out of her bag I had a fantastic view. Bent over, the sun was shining right on her backside. I especially appreciated seeing the double crotch line. She wasn’t wearing the frilly panties that many of the women wore over their regular ones. That pretty much “made” my night. But, there was more. I mentioned the wind and on this evening it hadn’t dropped much which provided me with all kinds of peeks... front, side and back of all of them. Of course the wind didn’t help their game but it sure made my viewing more enjoyable.

Back in the previous parts devoted to “sailing” I’d briefly mentioned my car racing. With the heavy sailing schedule I’d limited the car racing to the Saturday’s I wasn’t racing the boat. Because I was new I had to start in the back of the qualifying race for three weeks. In the two Saturday’s that I’d attempted it I hadn’t made it which put me into the last chance race. Eric had suggested that he drive the car in those races and if he was able to make it into the featured race then I’d drive. But Eric’s real interest was in the more powerful cars like the one that Jim’s cousin drove. When not working on my car he would spend time looking them over. He still had one of those type cars back where he was from but couldn’t afford to race it. The pay of an enlisted man and married as well just didn't compute so it stayed there. Eric was the type person who made friends easily and in just the few times we’d showed up he’d made a number of them.

Just a few pit stalls away from where we were there were a group of guys all around our age racing one of the more powerful cars. Over the weeks we got to know them a bit. The driver, Rick, was a farm boy, still working on his father’s farm. His crew was made up of high school classmates who’d all played football together. After graduation, to stay together, they got the idea to go stock car racing. This was their third year and they were doing fairly well considering they had no real experience and were racing against teams that had been racing for years and at tracks all up and down the East coast. One of the things that I noticed was that it seemed like most had good looking girl friends. I’ll admit that it was Eric and Cal that pointed that out to me. Young, good looking females wearing short shorts were hard to dismiss.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Too bad about nurse Jan, I really enjoyed reading your description of her see through nightie. Sounds like maybe there'll be some peeks at the races?!