Sunday, July 15, 2012

ADAPTING... three is enough (Part 95c)

I didn't stay and left with Jay. While I was putting the wheel in the car I looked over to where the woman had been hanging clothes. It was one of the most beautiful sights I'd seen in a long, long time. There had to have been more than two dozen panties on the line closest to where my car was. All were white but there were three different sizes. I tried to remember the general size of the woman but because size wasn't my main interest when looking at her I wasn't sure. In any case there were more of the middle size panties and as best I could tell they were mostly nylon. I was concerned that Jo might look out the window and see me staring at them so didn't stay all that long. Driving away I hoped that I'd be back at some time in the future.

I'll admit that I was probably more nervous before the races that night than I could remember. Jim, the neighbor who'd helped me in the pits the year before had some excuse as to why he couldn't go that night. Cal, the other pit crew member from the previous year told me he'd show up at the track. I was short handed and really needed another person so, with all other choices explored, settled on my brother. It was certainly a let down from the previous year when I had Eric to guide me.

The first time I stepped on the accelerator all the way I could see the difference from the previous year. All that power created a brand new problem for me. When I got to the end of the straightaway and into the turn, the car didn't want to. I almost hit the fence and that didn't do anything for my confidence. I made a few more laps and pulled in. Luckily, I'd been able to park my car near Rick and Bags. I went over to them and asked Bags how his car was running. You would've had to have known him to understand him but he pronounced that he was going to win the feature race (for our class of cars). I wanted to laugh but didn't. He'd never driven a race car in a race and he was already proclaiming himself "the best".

One of Rick's crew had been watching when Bags and I were on the track and he made a comment that it looked like I had myself "a handful". I told him that I didn't understand how the car could feel so different than the previous year since I'd done nothing but change the motor. He offered to come take a look at the car. Well, I HAD changed something more than the motor... the tires. He saw something as we walked up to the car. I'd let Eric set the car up the previous year and should've paid more attention. When I put the new tires on along with the new wheel I'd completely screwed up the set up and had the wrong size tire on the right rear. The guy told me to switch the tires around. As I took them off I watched as he measured the circumference of each and after he did told me where to put each one. It was a lesson learned. Back on the track for the second practice the car handled much better and I felt a lot better.

I won't bore you with details but I qualified for the main event and ended up with a top ten finish. Bags finished right behind me but his radically different car garnered all the attention after the races were over. Bags just reveled in the attention. While that was going on I noticed that Alicia, his girlfriend, was showing off her "curves" to anybody who cared to look. Sitting on the tail gate of someone's pick up she had her legs tucked up under her chin and even though the light wasn't all that good I could see a few patches of white under her butt cheeks. As I mentioned earlier she was definitely a "tease".

Elle was feeling much better although still not back to normal. Her incontinence on top of her tiredness due to the trouble regulating her thyroid medications had kept her pretty much close to home and, in her terms, she was going "stir crazy". She'd offered to take our new neighbor, Marge, to her mother's house to let her see and to take advantage of the bay and beach. When I got home from taking my grandfather to the hospital she informed me that she was up to it. It caught me by surprise but it didn't take long to get in step with her plan as I remembered my thoughts about possibly getting to see Marge's panties. It was the first trip for the baby, now almost two months old, other than to the doctor's office. Getting everything together for the baby and loading it into the station wagon was a real reminder of just how much work it was to have a baby, especially with two other young children. I can vividly remember my thinking that this would definitely be our last.

Right from the time that Elle had told me about wanting to invite Marge I'd hoped that she would be dressed in clothes for our trip. That way I'd possible get a chance to get a peek at her panties after she changed into her bathing suit. My wish came true as she appeared out in front of her unit wearing a pair of dark yellow shorts. I couldn't wait to get to get there.

Even though it was only a half hour away, Elle had ”leaked“ by the time we got there. Marge was very aware the incontinence problem so that didn’t bother Elle. Actually, I think it bothered Elle’s mother more than anyone. In any case, I got all the baby ”junk“ unloaded and then looked around for where Elle and Marge were. Elle’s mother had the baby in her arms as she told me that Elle and Marge had walked down to the beach. I asked if they had changed and she wasn’t sure. Taking a quick look into the bathroom I saw the yellow shorts. Payday!

To be continued...  
   

2 comments:

badside said...

Nice of Alicia to give a peek to all the guys! Can't wait to read about Marge's panties!

Pantymaven said...

Her father would've killed her if he'd been there!