Thursday, July 26, 2012

MOVING AHEAD... changes (Part 96b)

I knew from what Bobbi had told me that Norma was married and had a young son. I know the puzzled look on my face made her smile because without me asking she explained that her husband was away at some kind of Summer school and that she was going to spend the first two months of the Summer with her mother. I have to say that at that very moment I was conflicted. Here I was standing in front of a very pretty young woman who had just offered to be my crew and yet I knew very little about her. But as crazy as it sounds I wanted to know if she knew how to sail.

At that point she suggested that she get us some lemonade and that we go out on the gazebo that was out over the beach. I really didn’t know what to say or what to do so I did nothing. As she turned to go inside I know I had to have done a ”double take“ when I saw her backside. However, it had been a mistake when I thought I could see her panties through the material of her shorts as it was really the bottom part of her bathing suit. I wish I could remember the name of the type of material (it was some sort of synthetic knit that will reappear in future posts) but it was just unbelievable. When she reappeared she had the lemonade and a plate of cookies. It was like old times when her grandmother would feed me cookies and brownies when I delivered newspapers. I don’t know how I controlled myself walking out to the gazebo because not only could I see through the material but it actually clung to her butt cheeks. OH MY HEART!

We chatted a bit before she told me that she’d been taught how to sail by the same lady that had started me. The difference was that I joined the sailing club program where she didn’t. I asked why but she obviously didn’t want to answer and she looked down. In any case she’d done a lot of sailing after she met her husband. His family was heavily into the sport and had gotten her back into it. It was obvious she understood the basic concepts of sailing so my questions now focused on the fact that sailing/racing the type boat I had could be very physically demanding. I don’t remember her response and I’m sure my decision to say ”yes“ to her was based more on her looks (and see through shorts) than on her conditioning.

I’d spent way longer than expected and when I started to get up I happened to look at her crotch. At that time in my sexual development the term ”camel toe“ hadn’t come up but what I remember seeing was definitely a camel toe. As I drove away I remember thinking that I’d gotten a better VPL (even if it was just her bathing suit) from her wearing dry clothes than many when the clothes were wet. I also remember wondering what Elle was going to think when she saw Norma in person.

The changes that John and I’d made to the administration of the Clerk Typist exam had it running on an even keel. ”Manic Monday“ had pretty much disappeared. With warmer weather (and more acceptance of mini skirts) we were getting some good panty peeks. We’d had a few ”kooks“ to make things interesting but nothing to prepare us for Sally.

A little background... As I’ve explained there were lists of people who had passed both the written and practical portions of the test that were created for each municipality (ie: Village; town; school district) weekly. If there weren’t at least three people on a list a ”temporary“ could be hired with the caveat that that person take and pass the test within six months. They actually had three chances to pass it. There was no way for either John or I to know how many times a person had previously taken the exam. It was up to the clerical staff back at the office to determine eligibility and when we did the registration all we had to do was confirm that a persons name was on our list. One of the things that John and I had changed was to post the names of those who had passed and were eligible for the practical portion of the exam. No grades were posted so a name on the list didn’t signify any level of competence.

We were at the larger of the two venues where the test was administered and right after the list was posted this woman started screaming that she’d been cheated and that there was no way she could’ve failed the exam. I’d gone to lunch and John, as was his custom, had stayed to eat the lunch he’d brought with him. In any case, the woman became hysterical... screaming, crying and stomping around. John was usually very good with applicants who were upset with one thing or another but in her case he wasn’t getting through. She demanded to see her test and the answers and that was where I came in. I could see John was at about his limit and felt that I had to be firm with her and to just say ”NO!“. That did it. She started taking off her clothes. The other women who were there at that time (about two dozen) just backed away because it was clear that she was out of control. John went to call the police while I tried to get her to stop by yelling at her. All that did was to make her madder. After she got her blouse off she threw it at me and then started to take off her bra. Some of the women were yelling at her to not do that but it seemed to embolden her even more. In a period of just a few minutes she was topless and trying to rip away the waistband of her skirt, all the while just running to and fro. When Jack ran back inside she was stepping out of her skirt and slip showing off a pair of pale blue panties. The women who were watching were continuing to yell something like ”don’t do it“. By the time the police arrived she was buck naked.

To be continued...

2 comments:

badside said...

Norma sounds like she'll be a source of "interest" in the coming posts! As for the girl who stripped down at the test, if she was trying to punish you, she sure did a bad job! So how did she look when she was down to nothing? I suppose it would have been both hard to enjoy in that situation and yet hard not to also!

Pantymaven said...

BS: It just wasn't something anyone wanted to see. Actually, it was scary. I just didn't want her to hurt herself. In retrospect, the saddest part to the whole episode is that I never followed up on her to see if she was OK.