Tuesday, July 24, 2012

MOVING AHEAD... changes (Part 96a)

The change in Elle’s condition markedly improved soon after she stopped breast feeding altogether. More energy and a better attitude certainly made my life easier. I didn’t want to “push“ too hard as far as sex was concerned but was pleased when she allowed me to ”play“ with her in her wet panties. The advent of June was the forebearer of some changes for us as far as Janice and Marge were concerned. Whereas Marge had been relatively available to help Elle throughout the Spring, her son was due home from college and she’d indicated that she wanted to spend time with him. On top of that she was expecting to host visits from relatives and their kids. Janice, although perfectly happy doing shift work where she had her days free had impressed her supervisors enough to warrant a promotion. Normally workers strive to gain just that but, as I’d indicated in previous posts, she was a bit different. The promotion (and a nice raise in pay) required that she commute to another facility about 35 miles to the West. Although she wasn’t sure she really wanted to make the change, she did.

The first major thing Elle and I tackled was getting an appointment with the urologist. The earliest we could get was the middle of the month. Elle and I’d discussed her continuing to substitute teach now that we had the third child and she wanted to and it wasn’t for monetary reasons. She’d really enjoyed her time in the classroom with the kids. However, she had steadfastly said she wouldn’t go to full time teaching until all the kids were in school full time and this was a way to accomplish this. With that in mind it was imperative that Elle be recovered from whatever procedure that would be undertaken so that she wouldn’t lose that much time when the schools reopened. With Janice’s unavailability and the prospect that Marge’s would be sporadic was an added, but not insurmountable, obstacle.

Because I’d made an extra effort to meet Elle’s needs during the previous three months she let me do my car racing without much ”grief“. I won’t bore you with blow by blow details of it and will just say that after the first few weeks I’d exceeded my expectations. I still didn’t have a full time pit crew and never knew who would show up on race night. The guys on Rick’s (and sometimes Bags’) crew helped out when I really needed it. As an aside: I’d mentioned that ”Buddah“, one of the guys on Bags crew, had started to date Jan. He’d not brought her to the races because of her commitment to my grandfather each night. I suggested that he bring her early, actually before the races themselves started, just to give her a ”taste“ of what it was like. On the night he finally did bring her my ”take“ on it was that she thought we were all crazy. In any case, things were going well for them.

I’d made a couple of feeble attempts to get in touch with Bobbi about sailing with me for the first part of the season. By mid month I knew I had make a serious attempt which meant actually going to her house. Most Summer residents used Memorial Day weekend to open their cottages or houses up for the season. Worst case scenario was that I’d be ”attacked“ by her aunt Ali and subject to another ”sell“ job about bringing Elle and the kids to her store. I knew that if Bobbi wasn’t there and Ali was that at least my message would be conveyed. Even though I knew it was probably wishful thinking as I drove down the driveway I was hoping to see some panties on the wash line. I was halfway down the drive when I saw some white things blowing in the wind. Closer, I could see they were kids clothes. That was a real puzzle for me to contemplate as Bobbi was the youngest of Maggie’s three kids and Ali didn’t have any. I was even more perplexed when I didn’t see Ali’s car but only a cream colored Chevy station wagon that was similar to ours. I debated as to weather to knock on the door but decided that since I was there, why not.

In past writings I mentioned that Maggie had an older daughter that I only had some vague memories of. Because of conversations with Bobbi the previous Summer I knew her name was Norma. I certainly wasn’t prepared for what I saw walk up to the screen door. She was ”the girl next door“ pretty with blonde hair almost down to her waist. I’m going to say she was probably 5’ 4” or maybe a little taller. Through the screen door it looked like she was wearing a bra on top and it was certainly full.  After identifying myself she stepped outside and gave me her name. I could see that the “bra” was actually the top for a bathing suit. I couldn’t help myself but I had to look down as well. She was wearing a pair of white short shorts and I swear I could see right through the material to her panties. I don’t remember if I started a “bulge” or not but I do know my heart rate was certainly up quite a few notches.

I told her why I was there and how Bobbi had indicated at the end of the previous season that she’d love to sail with me. She apologized saying that neither Bobbi or her mother was there. Then she added that she didn’t think that Bobbi was going to be spending the Summer there because she was “in love“. As far as she knew Bobbi was going to stay at their Winter house and work at her father’s hardware store so she could be with her boyfriend. I couldn’t hide my disappointment and she picked up on it. It was an ”out of the blue“ comment when she asked if she could sail with me.

 To be continued...

3 comments:

badside said...

One door closes and another opens!

oldblue said...

What is Elle going to think about a hottie like that?

Pantymaven said...

Good to hear from you again OB but you'll have to wait to find out... :-)