Tuesday, July 17, 2012

ADAPTING... three is enough (Part 95d)  

The downstairs bathroom was an ”add-on“ that Elle’s father created right after WWII when building supplies became available again. The house had been built in the 30’s with only one (upstairs) bathroom. As Elle and her brother grew older the need for another became evident. There was an open but covered back porch which he closed in as well. But, the size of the bathroom got short shrift. I’m guessing but if it was six feet deep by three feet wide I wouldn’t be far off. You walked in and there was a very small sink hanging from the wall that you had to get around and then there was the toilet. I’ve written in the past about joining Elle in there as we ”played“ with her peeing and, believe me, we barely fit. The window was very small and over the toilet and the only other light was a ceiling fixture with possibly a 40 watt bulb. To say the light in there was terrible is putting it mildly.

As I carefully picked Marge's panties off the hook they and her shorts were hanging on I felt something a little different. I immediately looked for the label and I could barely make it out... Adosi. I’d never heard or seen that brand before. I could also see a different treatment for the waist elastic but the light was so poor that I knew I had to get into better light for a much closer examination.

Elle’s mother had the baby but I had no idea where they were. I was afraid that she’d come looking for me so stuffed the panties into my pocket and went looking for her. The baby was fussing a bit so she was walking around the living room trying to soothe her. When I appeared she told me that Elle, Marge and the kids had headed for the right of way (ROW) beach. That annoyed me because Elle was more than welcome across the street at my parents beach but Elle’s mother was a bit jealous and had insisted they go to the ROW.  I figured the best thing to do was to go find them even though I still had the panties in my pocket.

Marge was in the water with the girls and Elle was sitting on one of the logs that had washed ashore in a storm. I asked why she didn’t have her suit on and she said she’d left it and a change of clothes on the sofa back home. In the rush to get going she’d overlooked them. When the girls saw me they rushed up wanting me to join them in the water but I didn’t have my suit either. However, my reason was that it was my choice. In the back of my mind I had the idea of possibly going down to Bobbi’s house to see if she’d sail with me during the season. As I fended them off Marge came out of the water and joined us. This was a bit of a revelation.

As I’ve mentioned, Marge was in her late 30’s but her face looked much younger. She usually wore what could best be described as ”dowdy“ clothes seldom showing much ”form“. Even though her bathing suit was a skirted cotton one, the fact that she was wet made the material cling to her body. There really WAS something there! As I was recognizing this I remembered that I had her panties in my pocket. That, in itself, was a ”rush“ but also reminded me that I wanted to get a really good look at them and had to get them back before she returned. Standing there with all of them I looked at the log where Elle was sitting. Even though she had her legs together it was obvious by the discoloration of the log she was sitting on that she’d just peed. There were probably three other family groups there on the beach and I was concerned about them seeing what I was seeing. However, seeing the glistening flow of her pee running down the side of the log did start a bulge. Elle appeared to be resigned to the fact and made no effort to hide it or to want to leave. I chose that time to head off to do my ”inspection”.

When I got back to Elle’s house I found her mother still holding the baby but both of them asleep. I, anxiously, headed for the back yard with my hand firmly wrapped around the panties. There was a small white enameled table there and I spread them out on it. I knew I was pretty much protected from detection by the hedge to the neighbor’s house and that the loose stones on the driveway that would signal anyone approaching. In spite of my preliminary discoveries (label and unique waist elastic) I was really excited by what the fully exposed panties showed. There was a very distinct staining in the crotch area that was very much the same as Elle’s nylon panties. I’d have to say that it excited me... a lot! I’m talking about an area about an inch or more above the front crotch line and at least two inches above the rear line. I’m not talking about fresh stains because there were some of those that I would classify as “dribbles”. Those made me pick them up and look closely at the crotch. In doing that I discovered something else unique. The inside layer of material wasn’t nylon but had a “fuzzy” look and feel to it. I knew that among all of Elle’s panties there were a few that were like that but at that moment I couldn’t remember which ones they were. As I handled them I was impressed by the feel of the material. I looked closely at the label to see if they were made of something different. The label itself was impressive in that it was embroidered. On the back it read “100 o/o Nylon”. They definitely weren’t the Nylon satin tricot like the Plymouth and Rogers panties and they seemed a little heavier. I held them up to the light of the sun and found they appeared to be more opaque than most of the other panties that I’d held in my hands and pretty much determined that was what made them feel so different. That led me to the waist elastic. Up to then I’d only seen two waist elastic treatments for nylon panties. The most popular was where the elastic was laid out on top of the material and then sewn on. The other was what I eventually learned was called “tube” elastic. In that case the same material as the panties was sewn in a way as to make a tube and the elastic was then inserted into it with the ends sewn together. I’d purchased some Kayser panties for Elle that were like that and I’d also seen Van Raalte panties that were made that way. For these panties the elastic was encased in the material but then was sewn in. I’d seen this done on some of the heavy cotton panties that I’d come across including the ones that the sailing twins had worn when I first met them. All in all I was very impressed with the panties.

As I picked them up and returned them to the bathroom there were two goals I had in mind. The first was to get a pair of Marge’s panties and the second was to find out where she bought them. At that moment they both seemed impossible.

To be continued...   

2 comments:

Pantymaven said...

Even though I'm ahead of the story line by posting these pictures I wanted to show them right after the description. I know they're not "Fancy Panties" but they hold a special place in my memory bank.

badside said...

Nice to have the pics to go along with the description. You must have been pretty worked up from all that you'd seen that day!