Wednesday, August 01, 2012

MOVING AHEAD... changes (Part 96e)

The Doctor had told us that if her diagnosis was correct the best way to handle it was to have a surgical procedure in which a sort of sling would be inserted to hold up the bladder. That prospect scared Elle. As part of the discussion we were told that Elle, because of her young age, was a perfect candidate in that she should recover rapidly. As for me the concern was the length of the recovery (up to six weeks) because Elle would not be allowed to lift anything during that time. There was no way she could tend to the baby under those conditions so we were both fairly quiet on the trip home.

I knew I could handle the evenings and night but the daytime was the problem. Janice was no longer an option and based on what Marge had told Elle her availability would be sporadic, at best. The one thing for certain was that Elle could not go on with her current wetting situation. The call came from the Doctor on Friday and she had been right. Now the decision was up to Elle.

Elle’s mother, always fearful of Doctors, was no help but also recognized that something had to be done. I don’t remember how my mother got involved but when she did she had a very simple (at least to her) solution. Dolly. Neither Elle nor I reacted well to her suggestion.

As I’ve written, I really didn’t know that much about her. I (and Elle) had more knowledge of her older sister and brother and our feelings weren’t favorable. The sister, to use her own mother’s word was ”weird“ and the brother, using his father’s description was ”a boorish twat“. I also knew that my parents couldn’t stand either of them and it had somewhat puzzled me as to why my mother felt so favorably towards Dolly. I won’t bore you with the ”selling“ job my mother proposed concerning Dolly but she did convince Elle (and me) to come and stay for the weekend so that she (we) could get to know Dolly and to see how she handled the baby and the older kids. I felt it was worth the time and persuaded Elle. Elle’s mother was a bit incensed (and jealous) but she hadn’t stepped up to offer to help.

Please believe me when I say that the possibilities to get to see a nubile young girl up close never crossed my mind, at least initially. What did though was the two young women who had just moved in next door. That thought arose as soon as I pulled into my parents driveway. Jeannette, (the blond) was in the process of blowing up an inner tube for her kids to play with in the water. I’ve used the term ”tight little package“ to describe some of the other females I’ve written about and Jeannette was the epitome of just that. I had to concentrate on keeping my eyes off her as I unloaded the car.

Dolly, as I’d noticed the week before, had grown to be very tall girl and almost as tall as me. At our arrival she was nervous and seemed ill at ease during the introductions. The first attention grabbing incident happened when she bent over at the waist to say hello to the two older kids. I saw the same effect when Elle wore a tennis dress and bent over to pick up an errant ball. Dolly’s dress was longer than a tennis dress but she was so long waisted that the back hem of her dress just rode up a ways onto her back... and there was a bit of light green panties staring me in the face. Luckily for me Elle was talking with my mother so didn’t see me and my reaction. THAT was when the thought of what being in the same house as Dolly might mean.

We’d arrived just before lunch time and my mother was all prepared for us. My kids were still being shy so Dolly suggested that it would be fun to have a picnic outside rather than to eat with the ”grown ups“. That got their attention. When Dolly bent over to spread the beach towel on the grass a puff of wind got under the hem of her dress and blew it high enough for me to see that she was wearing bikini panties. It didn’t end there as when she sat down to eat with the kids she sat yoga style and to get that way it was truly a ”free show“. I was liking Dolly... a lot!

It was while they were having their picnic that Jeanette and her two boys came over to say hello. It was obvious that they were ready to go swimming. Jeanette was wearing a bikini and by so doing gave me the opportunity to see that she really didn’t have much ”on top“. But it was the lower half that was the attention getter. She’d looked good in her short shorts but in the bikini her ”bottom“ was something to behold. Elle, I and my mother were inside eating at the table and when Jeannette bent over to say hello to my girls I almost choked. Her butt cheeks were round and firm and it was all I could do to keep from embarrassing myself. Then she came inside to meet Elle and I was close enough to confirm the fact that she was, at best, a bra size A. 

After the picnic Dolly suggested that they go swimming as well. I won’t deny that I was anxious to see what Dolly looked like in a bathing suit. She came downstairs also waring a bikini. It was a bit more modest than the one Jeanette wore but it, too, showed that she was a bit lacking ”topside“. It still was a pretty good vision, especially since I’d not been exposed to all that many bikini clad women. There were a few at the sailing club but most of the women who sailed wore one piece suits. In any case in a matter of just a few minutes I’d been treated to a nice ”show“.

As she went outside with the kids I briefly entertained the idea of making a quick trip upstairs to do an "inspection". If I did Elle would've wanted to know why and I didn't have any reason since I'd already declared I wasn't going swimming. I remember thinking that if we did decide to have Dolly help out with the kids there would be ample opportunities. I just needed some patience.



To be continued...

2 comments:

badside said...

Hello Dolly! Sounds like you had quite an enjoyable afternoon that day! The images I got in my mind from reading about it were wonderful!

Pantymaven said...

Many years later they're still vivid in mine...