Monday, August 06, 2012

MOVING AHEAD... changes (Part 96g)


By the time I made it back to my parent’s beach everyone had eaten. The wind was perfect for neophyte sailors to make their first voyage. The wind, at about 3 to 5 mph was from the North which meant the water was calm and I wouldn’t have to worry about my passengers fear of the boat tipping over. It was decided that Dolly was to get the first ride. In spite of spending each and every one of her seventeen Summers at the beach she had never been sailing. I would like to have had someone with experience go with us but they all were totally new to the experience. She was wearing the same bikini she’d worn the previous day. Now, putting the situation in the proper time frame, the bikinis of that day weren’t like what we’ve come to know today. They definitely had more material although to some they were ”shocking“. I warned her that the back of her thighs might get very warm from the sun beating on the deck without wearing shorts but she said she’d be OK. It didn’t take long for her to issue a pretty loud yelp. Actually, my most vivid memory of Dolly that day was in thinking that if she’d been more amply endowed ”on top“ it would’ve been quite an experience. I couldn’t help thinking that at 17 there was still the possibility of ”filling out“ and, if and when that happened... Wow!

Jeannette was next and she wanted her son to go with her. He was four and on the smallish side. Anne, my soon to be four year old was bigger all the way around. I was pleased for a couple of reasons to see that she was still wearing the shorts she’d been wearing in the morning. It would give me the opportunity to possibly get a close up of the DP I’d noticed earlier. The second was that she wouldn’t get ”burned“ on the hot deck. I hadn’t even gotten in the boat when I pretty much had my answer as to what make of panties she was wearing. The waist elastic told the story... Lollipop, for sure. Jeanette didn’t enjoy her trip as much as Dolly and I think it was because she was focusing on her son’s enjoyment and not her own.

Her sister, Karen, begged off completely but her husband, Karl was very eager to go. A professional photographer, he was fascinated with the whole dynamic of sailing and asked if he could do it again only he wanted to have his camera with him the next time. In the course of conversation I told him about Frank at the sailing club also being a professional photographer. I’d seen Frank earlier so suggested that Carl sail back to the club with me when I was finished with the rides so I could introduce them. He was all for it.

Danny, Jeanette’s husband also declined to go which surprised me. He’d gone to the stock car races with me the night before and, at least in my opinion, was pretty much up for any challenge. Elle and Jean, our oldest, were next. Elle had put on her bathing suit in the morning realizing that by wearing it she didn’t have to worry as much about her ”leaking“ as she could happily pee into the bay or the sand and not be embarrassed. By then the wind had changed and the afternoon ”Southerly“ had started in. With the wind from the South it meant we’d have some waves and waves meant getting splashed. Elle had placed Jean between the two of us to somewhat protect her from the splashing but it didn’t take long to figure out that she liked getting splashed. It was a good reaction to her first time out in a boat. Elle and I were both happy for it.

We were almost back to shore when I saw someone walking down the beach towards where everyone was gathered. As I jumped overboard to hold the boat for Elle and Jean to get out I recognized from the long hair that it was Norma. She had her son with her. As she climbed over the next to the last jetty I could see she was wearing what appeared to be the same short set that I’d bought (and loved!) for Elle the previous Summer. I liked seeing that but my thoughts immediately went to wondering how Elle would think of Norma. As I’ve previously written, there was no way to deny that she was a very pretty girl. I had my hands full holding onto the boat in the ever increasing waves so couldn’t see Elle’s reaction when Norma introduced herself.

Thankfully, Elle’s background as a teacher of young children came to the forefront. Norma’s son, as would be expected, was painfully shy and Elle addressed it immediately by focusing her attention on him. She took him over to introduce him to Danny (Jeannette’s son) and Jean who were playing nicely together. While she was doing that I asked if Norma wanted to go out for a quick sail. Initially she said no citing her son. I pointed out that he seemed to be happily joining in with the other kids. Then she said she wasn’t dressed for it and I countered that clothes get wet when they’re washed. That got a big smile and she waded out into the water and climbed aboard.

I never said a word to Elle. I don’t remember even looking back. I headed for the race course hoping that I could put us in a position to follow those who were racing and to try and simulate actually being in a race. Unfortunately, I couldn’t. The next best thing was to fall in behind the new class sailboats (Windmill) that were being tried out. I explained to Norma what I was doing and instructed her on what she had to do as crew. What I was also doing was observing how the new boats performed. Norma did a good job. The Windmills didn’t. (I won’t bore you with the details... say ‘Thank you!’)

Back at my parent’s beach I got way more than what I’d expected when Norma stepped out of the boat. The only part of her that had really gotten wet was the seat of her shorts. They were made of the newly popular cotton knit and, being white, they clearly showed a VPL. Actually, with the sun in the Western sky and shining right on her backside, it was one of the most vivid I’d ever seen. The double material of the panty crotch just seemed to jump out at me. Something else that jumped out was a portion of my lower anatomy. I quickly pressed my stomach up against the side of the boat to keep from embarrassing myself.

To be continued...


2 comments:

badside said...

Sounds like Dolly and Norma are going to be very interesting parts of your story! Funny how a true panty freak can identify a pair of panties so easily! ;^)

Pantymaven said...

That's why I've got the name Panty Maven... :-)