Tuesday, October 02, 2012

NEW GROUND... with some shocks (Part 99d)

My mind was like a mixing bowl when I tried to go to sleep. Excited about winning... excited about the possibility of buying the champions race car... anxious about how to pay for it... anxious about my new job... etc, etc. There was just a lot of ”stuff“ going on up there. I heard it start to rain before I finally fell asleep and I remember thinking that my father, the amateur weather forecaster, had been right again.

The rain was a blessing of sorts. My grandfather didn’t like going to the hospital when it rained so I was freed from that detail. A chance happening got me to focus on Elle’s panties. We’d fed the girls their breakfast and Elle, as a reward to me for having won the night before, was mixing batter for waffles, my favorite for breakfast. She stopped and headed down the hall for the bathroom. I chastised her a bit about not trying to ”hold“ as I followed her. When she got to the bathroom door it was closed. I grabbed her and put my hand between her legs and found she was wet. She kind of spit back at me ”Satisfied?“ as her pee filtered through my fingers. She pushed the door open and rushed to the side of the tub. My daughter, now five, was upset that we’d barged in on her so I turned and left. I was waiting outside for Elle knowing she’d have to put on clean, dry panties. I quickly darted into the bedroom and went for her panty drawer. I knew the new Lollipop panties were stuffed to the rear and grabbed one of them. I also saw a few pair of the nylon satin Plymouth panties and grabbed one. I was sitting on the edge of the bed when she walked in. I held up a pair of the Lollipops and after pausing a few seconds walked up to me and then stepped into them. I debated with myself a second as to whether to push my luck and do the same with the Plymouth panties but she’d already seen them. Making a bit of a ‘face” she indicated that she’d wear them. It had been a while since she’d acquiesced to my whims and it felt good. I just knew the upcoming week was going to be extra good.

Even though we were going to a “party” Elle dressed the girls in shorts and I persuaded Elle to do the same. She’d not worn them all Summer due to her “problem” but with her improvement and the end of Summer coming up there wasn’t going to be much more time to wear them. I picked out a couple of combinations and she actually picked out the white knit shorts I bought for her the previous Summer. I loved them because they fit so snug and gave off a nice VPL. I was pleasantly surprised.

Dolly’s father had come out from the city to get her and, of course, was invited to the party as well. It was very nice and my parents had bought her a nice leather folio to start off college with. My mother, always thinking, had bought a pendant for Elle and I to give her as a thank you for helping us out. As we said our good byes Dolly bent over to give the girls a hug and the only thing that saved me was that Elle and my parents were talking with her father. It was a “two cheek“ peek. It was a fitting way to end the Summer with Dolly.

With them gone, my mother started in on both Elle and me about bringing the kids down during the week. There was no way to escape it so we said OK. My father even sweetened the deal by saying that he’d pay me to work on the front windows for him. Talk to me about money and I’ll listen. I needed to come up with at least enough money to make it clear to Pop that I was serious about buying his race car and this was a start.

I’d managed to find a few minutes to call down to Peggy’s house and talk with Bobbi. I apologized for not getting back earlier about sailing that day but did manage to get her to commit to the following Sunday. She volunteered that she would be there the whole week and asked if there was some way we could get in a sail just so she could get re-acclimated to the boat. With the whole week off I told her I thought it would be possible and asked what day would work for her. She suggested Thursday and I made a mental note of it.

Because of the rain we’d left the windows shut when we left for the party. Upon arriving home we found that the temperature had climbed to almost 80 degrees and with the high humidity it was uncomfortable. We put the older kids to bed in just their panties. I set the fan up in the living room so we could watch TV and persuaded Elle to put on one of her baby doll pajama tops and just her panties. There was enough light from the TV screen for me to see what I wanted. By the time the shows we liked to watch were over I was ”ready”. Elle was complaining about how uncomfortable the humidity was. I didn't want to plead so I offered her a "deal". If she'd let me take her picture I'd be satisfied. But I won again as I got my picture and Elle too. By the time we fell asleep I was sure that the week was going to be just great with things going back to way they’d been in the past.

3 comments:

badside said...

Nice pic PM, thanks for sharing it! Sounds like good things are coming soon. Too bad Dolly left though.

oldblue said...

If Dolly was better than that you were the luckiest guy alive

Pantymaven said...

Dolly was a nice diversion but Elle was (and is) the "real thing".