Thursday, October 04, 2012

NEW GROUND... with some shocks (Part 99e)

Monday got off to a great start. The baby had woken up earlier than usual so after Elle changed and fed her she returned to bed. The older kids were still asleep and when I started “making advances” Elle did not resist. It seemed like old times with her straddling me and feeling the warmth of her just wet panties on my penis. The resulting “action” was far better than that of the night before. I wasn’t near as “rusty” and held on for a lot longer. As we lay there, recovering, I envisioned a wonderful week with much more of the same.

The phone broke the euphoria of what had just experienced and I rushed down the hall to answer it. It was my grandfather asking if I could come over to take him to see my grandmother. I was a bit puzzled by the request as I knew that his daytime nurse, Edith, would usually take him a couple of times a week. I didn’t say ask about it but told him I’d be over in a short while.

Pulling into his driveway I didn’t see Edith’s car and inside the house ran into a woman I’d never seen before. Wally, the handy,man/cook saw the puzzled look on my face and told me that Jan, the girl/woman who stayed at night was on vacation. Edith had volunteered to stay over and had arranged for a daytime substitute. Older and quite heavy, she offered nothing in the way of VPL’s.

The visit to the hospital was much shorter than usual as my grandfather had more on his agenda than that. He wanted me to take him to his nephew’s farm. I hadn’t counted on that hoping to be home by noon but kept my mouth shut. After a rather extended visit we headed back. In the course of general conversation my grandfather asked if I needed a little “help” to time me over since I was technically not employed. I could’ve explained that I was actually using vacation time but didn’t. However, by my not answering his question directly I must’ve given the impression that, yes, things were a bit tight. Even before we pulled into his driveway he had his wallet out and had two twenty dollar bills in his hand. I made a mild protest but he insisted that I take them “as payment for being his chauffeur”. It didn’t dawn on me until I was assisting him back into his house that this money could go towards the down payment I wanted to make on Pop’s race car. That got me to thinking about the offer my father had made to do more glazing repairs on the front windows of my parents house. By the time I was home I had hypothesized that I could make somewhere between $60 and $75 and working on that project. Added to the $40 I’d just received I’d have around $100 to give to Pop on Saturday night. I was excited!

The problem was going to be Elle. I’d “primed” her to thinking I’d be around to do things with her and the kids during the week. If I took off to work at my father’s place I wouldn’t be around and she'd be unhappy. In the back of my mind was the plea my mother had made about bringing the kids so she could see them and have a chance to interact with them. When I walked in Elle knew something was up.

As I’ve written, things between Elle and her mother had been rather “chilly” between them since Dolly had started helping Elle. Now, with Dolly gone and the specter of the joint birthday party coming up I knew Elle needed to “make nice” with her mother so I suggested that we go spend some with her. Long story short Elle agreed. A long phone call that evening got things rolling and with good weather predicted for the next few days we set it up to spend some time with both mother’s. I neglected to mention to Elle that I’d be spending time working on windows but by the time we went to bed at least there was a plan in place.

Even though both Elle’s and my mother got along on the surface, there was always an undercurrent of jealousy on the part of Elle’s mother. Whenever we came to visit her she would get upset if we would leave to go over to my parent’s house. We arrived just before lunch and, while eating, Elle’s mother made it very clear that Elle and the kids were there to visit her... period. I kept my mouth shut and used her pronouncement as an excuse to go over to my parents. As soon as I got there I started in on a window. My father had agreed to pay me $2.50 and hour or $10 a window, whichever was less. The $10 a window sounded good to me so getting one window done was my goal. I deliberately started in on the side window closest to the house where Jeanette and Karen were staying hoping to get a “treat’ from Jeanette as she walked by. When she did she was in her dark blue bikini bathing suit but there was nothing to see. She had a nice body from just underneath her breasts right to her ankles but she was just so very tiny on top. It just didn’t make sense to me.

I finished the window in just over four hours and was cleaning up when Jeanette’s father, Big Al, came up to me. He asked if I could take a look at the small boat he’d purchased for his grandson, Danny. He told me it leaked so bad that it really wasn’t useable. I went over and looked at it and could tell that it was homemade. The builder had used common plywood (something that should never be used in boats) to build it and it was delaminating where the bottom met the side. I still had the putty knife in my hand and got the idea to push some putty into the opening and then try to re-nail it. Once I started in I had quite an audience. I got Big Al and little Danny involved with his mother, Jeanette and his Aunt Karen cheering us on. Of course they wanted to try the boat in the water when I’d finished and I needed the two of them to help get it down the stairs. Handling the boat was a bit awkward as there were no handles for them to grab. I directed them to get a hold of it by sliding their hands under the bottom right at the back. As I watched to make sure they were doing it right I saw a sliver of white appear at the back of Jeanette’s bikini bottom as she squatted down. From the front of the boat I was too far away to be sure but I thought it was the waist elastic of a pair panties. That confused me for a second but I had to get back to concentrating on moving the boat. Once in the water it still leaked but, according to Jeanette, no where near as bad as before. She assured me that it would be fine as it only had to stay afloat for short periods of time. As I walked back out of the water I took one last look at both the boat and Jeanette and this time I saw a small sliver of white peeking out from the leg openings. Interesting... and food for thought


To be continued... 

1 comment:

badside said...

LOL, family politics, gotta love that! At least you got a nice peek at Jeanette's panties!